Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 582 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2858

    Emma

    Experiences have been mixed with emma but I wanted to post up that if you want to see her you need to verify donations prior to visit as she posts ads up multiple times a day and changes the prices accordingly.

    Anyways, the encounter wasnt poor other than that she refused to do BBBJ and uses timer. The price she wanted was higher than her ad and said that the new ad is higher. I was already there so opted for CBJ which was now at qv prices. Downside with CBJ is that it takes longer so then her GF starts banging on the wall in the bathroom and calls her and emma says "time is up". Still haven't gotten my nut so then have to negotiate for cfs.

    Should've just left at the beginning as my mood was soured but she has nice tits LOL.

  2. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI pics are old. Closest is the red lingerie pic. Not close to the black lingerie pics from when was younger. Has baby damage and floppy tits.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/906784076835
    Will answer first text, but then disappears.

  3. #2856

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I forget what name she used to go by but she has been reviewed unfavorably several times in the hartford forum. Ask your question there I'm sure someone can recall her name.

  4. #2855

  5. #2854
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #2853

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    She was good for me. Not sure how to find her reviews because you can't do 3 letter searches.
    How was location, secure? Any info appreciated.

  7. #2852

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Looks great. I know there have been reports. Having problem finding? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/658788064140.
    She was good for me. Not sure how to find her reviews because you can't do 3 letter searches.

  8. #2851

    Info

    Looks great. I know there have been reports. Having problem finding? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/658788064140.

  9. #2850
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #2849

    Re: Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.
    Like the saying goes. "things come to those who wait" Tehya is on and Off Fetlife and frequently stops by adult bookstores, and Adult Theaters lets just say. YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE!

  11. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/228819514299

    I strongly suggest not accepting her no holds barred offer inbox me if you'd like more details.
    Hmm, hope it's not what I think. Can you share more details? Saw her months ago but all was kosher after outside of whatever stomach / kidney situation she had that made her look pregnant.

  12. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.
    Also a real sweetheart too. Haven't seen her in ages but she used to host in Wethersfield occasionally which was darn convenient.

  13. #2846

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Tehya has been reported multiple times in the Hartford section. I remember when she use to vist the Art Cinema or Luv Boutique she would do almost everyone. Now she's charging times have changed. From what I was told she gives a good BBBJ.
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.

  14. #2845

    Re: Tehya from The Art Cinema / All Adult Bookstores

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya, This is who I thought I was meeting with:

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...o/143216405198
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/860468989417

    This one has an age limit not sure what it is but she definitely wouldn't see me.
    Tehya has been reported multiple times in the Hartford section. I remember when she use to vist the Art Cinema or Luv Boutique she would do almost everyone. Now she's charging times have changed. From what I was told she gives a good BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201229_162209.jpg‎  

  15. #2844

    Any info?

    Looking for any info on this, interested in seeing the girl in the red. Seems to be new haven't seen the faces before. Located in Milford?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/581768619526

    Any info is appreciated. Not trying to get ripped off again. Tanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape