Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7070
-
12-31-20 17:46 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 99Swing and miss! When Tabie got excited her thighs would clamp around your head like a vice.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
https://www.tabie.rocks/services
-
12-31-20 16:30 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 99Nope!
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
https://laceyfoxxx.squarespace.com/home
Those pics are way old!
-
12-31-20 12:56 #2973Regular Member

Posts: 19SDASP favs.
NikkiCat and Marilyn. I miss the Aero Squadron meets.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 12:29 #2972Banned Member

Posts: 1001Tabie
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/t...1e5320938b4583
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 12:28 #2971Banned Member

Posts: 1001Lacey Foxx
Same person?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
https://lovelylacey.net/
-
12-31-20 03:33 #2970Banned Member

Posts: 3075Never saw Lacey but I heard she's a nympho and loves sex. Saw Tabie a couple of times. Just okay face IMO, but one of the tightest body when I saw her many years ago.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 03:28 #2969Banned Member

Posts: 3075Npg
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
Loved that group. I believed Miss Sam and Sweet Tiffany were part of that group. Never met Cherry, but a Viet mixed girl would be sexy to see.
-
12-31-20 03:23 #2968Banned Member

Posts: 3075TAG Review Memories
Originally Posted by Fogel
[View Original Post]
Great memories indeed. Those TAG reviews were great fun. I think the girls loved it as much as us guys being able to take their sexy pictures and videos of / during the sessions. SoCal Lexi was definitely one of my favorite. I was seeing her about once every two weeks for about 6 months. Loved her in my dress shirts and ties. LOL.
Some of my other favorites and TAG reviews were of. Hottie Pants; Eclipse and Star Fire (two hot natural red heads); Teya; Goldie Knox, Eva Bliss, Love T; Fia Love (Katy Perry look alike), Mandy (most beautiful and nicest person), Michelle Rene (sexiest long legs); Pretty Paige (she also had a hot sister); Butterfly Vixen / Kierra King (former porn star- I loved taking her pictures and videos of our sessions. It was like having my own porn movies to see afterwards).
Missed those days!
-
12-31-20 02:09 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 211NC only game in town?
Once again, I'm just returning to the hobby and previously only saw escorts and AMP's back in the day. I've been cruising NC, have somewhat enjoyed it, but would like to know if there's any other hot spots in the county for SW's. I read an older article from the reader claiming de activity in LG and of course EC. I haven't seen anything on here to really support the claims in the article. I'm just looking for more variety. Please lmk what's out there. Help a brother out. LOL.
-
12-31-20 01:05 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 204Good advice. I had a strange incident where provider wanted me to take a photo of the parking spot and me thinking with little head sent it. She either got spooked or didn't want to meet which was strange as I've never had a provider turn down a hookup. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw another car slowly driving down the street. Not sure if it was another person trying to see the provider or undercover. Who knows, but glad it was just waste of gas and time instead of anything else.
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 18:16 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 60The only women that I know who are still active from SDASP are Lacey Foxx and Tabie. But there were some nice young ladies, Victoria (Guam) and Lexxxi, on that site.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:55 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 99Is this the same Cherry that would slowly take her clothes off as she massaged you? Okay we got to stop this nostalgia, I'm getting too bummed out. San Diego is nothing now like those days!
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:52 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 99Kali's performance was definitely hit and miss. Just google the phone number to find other pics. I seem to recall a face sitting video she did posted somewhere but it was pretty uninspiring.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:33 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 461Thanks. Now I would like to find the old NPG girls. My god, I really miss Cherry. The sexiest mexican-viet girl I ever met.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:30 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 461Those are the same pics she would use on Sdasp. I remember seeing her at a motel in Miramar near I15. I unfortunetly saw her when she only did CBJ. Where did you find recent pics of her?
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
Any of you ever see the porn movie she made?










Reply With Quote





