Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,771 to 16,785 of 33760
-
12-31-20 07:36 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 3853All it takes is one or two people to pay those rates and they'll be done for the week or even for the month. It's like a telemarketer. They'll call 1,000 people and 5 will be suckered to a scam. Veteran Mongers know better not to overpay for service. But, you'll have the either the amateur, wealthy or just plain stupid people out there that feeds the need for high price. Let your wallet do the talking and joy your dick.
Originally Posted by Talisker1370
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 07:27 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 3024Cool
All good man. I just get irritated with some 1st-time posters who try to sell the BS, bells, and whistles.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 00:13 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 30Ya she's ugly.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:26 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 4544I have been trying to see her also but she have a job so it's been tough to meet with her.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:25 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 4544Angel
You right. I'm a cheap bastard and Angel is the only girl I have given more than $100. Nothing but good service as usual. I haven't seeing her about new price change but damn $200 hh seem like the normal price. But I would rather pay Angel that then to pay Fiona from Marlborough or Kendall from Dorchester anything over $80 LOL.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:21 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 156Intel on this girl
We have been texting each other today. She offered to meet during her luncn break for a car date. I told that I prefer to meet in the evening. She sent me an address on a dead street. She then keeps pushing the meeting time from 6 to 7 then o 10 pm. I communicated politely but I sensed that something was wrong. Anyone has info on her?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/414678743036
-
12-30-20 19:21 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 602So
How was your date with Shu?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 19:01 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 317Brazilian providers
I finally want to take a dive and see my first Brazilian provider. Can you or any other fellow members on here recommend a good Brazilian provider (In Waltham or Braintree) who is currently out here? I can't tell if any of the pictures are real in the ads (They all look TGTBT to me).
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
I tend to like my woman on the thicker side but I am willing to see a petite provider, if her personality and GFE service are stellar (Most important). Also, looking for a threesome (if anyone knows a good Brazilian duo).
-
12-30-20 18:57 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 2198
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
I agree with Meat but I think the first time poster was talking about outcall. Angel is quite open to it too you know. She'd often say that she'd come to my place if I ever wanted to. I also think she'd easily go to the hotel. I know for a fact that she really doesn't like where she stays so she'd gladly take an opportunity to sleep somewhere else. Granted not for free LOL but still.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 18:31 #16981Banned Member

Posts: 1036A Form of Free Advertising
I'm not thinking Bait and Switch. I've seen her myself and her Service / Performance has been well reviewed and is Positive. I'm thinking it's her Male "Friend" (Advisor / Manager?) or herself posting as "Scoby57" to drum up Business. With her new Stupid Rates (No exceptions) and elimination of QV, it's only logical that her customer base would shrink. I'm not going to knock her Service, just IMO, not worth her new Stupid Rates.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 18:26 #16980Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info Iceyykala
Any info on this hottie.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/524790105784
-
12-30-20 17:43 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 38Rates
I saw her recently. She quoted me $150 hhr, $200 hr, $300 hr (bare). She said most guys (including me) aren't willing to pay the extra $100 for bare.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 16:48 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 3024Buyer Beware!.
Be on your guard, sometimes 1st-time posters sell bells and whistles when it could be nothing more than a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 16:38 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 151Eros Waltham F-ham
Waltham is the hub now. Mostly all the Brazilians are there. Wish they all moved closer to north of Boston.
-
12-30-20 14:45 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 283Angel
Saw her about 4 months ago 100 qv, For a quick visit is 25 minutes by the way when she says half hour that's 40 minutes she's not a clock watcher. There was some contradictions in this review by the newbie. Wiseass you're right about the shower. Issue #1 There is no way he took a shower. Issue #2 Angel never opens the door she comes to the back parking lot and brings you upstairs. This story doesn't jive at all. All it is is basic information that can be attributed to anybody. He never mentioned the music that she plays or the tattoos. But she did tell me recently her rates are not going to go back to the old rates anymore she was charging way less money than other girls which is true. One of the sweetest people I've never met. Smokes a lot of weed but no drugs.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





