Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 472 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2973

    SDASP favs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Lacey but I heard she's a nympho and loves sex. Saw Tabie a couple of times. Just okay face IMO, but one of the tightest body when I saw her many years ago..
    NikkiCat and Marilyn. I miss the Aero Squadron meets.

  2. #2972

    Tabie

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Lacey but I heard she's a nympho and loves sex. Saw Tabie a couple of times. Just okay face IMO, but one of the tightest body when I saw her many years ago.
    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/t...1e5320938b4583

  3. #2971

    Lacey Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Lacey but I heard she's a nympho and loves sex. Saw Tabie a couple of times. Just okay face IMO, but one of the tightest body when I saw her many years ago.
    Same person?

    https://lovelylacey.net/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails laceyfoxx3.JPG‎   laceyfoxx1.JPG‎   laceyfoxx.JPG‎  

  4. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    The only women that I know who are still active from SDASP are Lacey Foxx and Tabie. But there were some nice young ladies, Victoria (Guam) and Lexxxi, on that site.
    Never saw Lacey but I heard she's a nympho and loves sex. Saw Tabie a couple of times. Just okay face IMO, but one of the tightest body when I saw her many years ago.

  5. #2969

    Npg

    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Now I would like to find the old NPG girls. My god, I really miss Cherry. The sexiest mexican-viet girl I ever met.

    Loved that group. I believed Miss Sam and Sweet Tiffany were part of that group. Never met Cherry, but a Viet mixed girl would be sexy to see.

  6. #2968

    TAG Review Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Fogel  [View Original Post]
    Why do you guys need to bring back good memories LOL. Now your going to make me look at my "TAG" memories of Sax, MJ, Socal Lexi, Macy, Chrissy, Lily and many more! Off course KaliK!!

    Great memories indeed. Those TAG reviews were great fun. I think the girls loved it as much as us guys being able to take their sexy pictures and videos of / during the sessions. SoCal Lexi was definitely one of my favorite. I was seeing her about once every two weeks for about 6 months. Loved her in my dress shirts and ties. LOL.

    Some of my other favorites and TAG reviews were of. Hottie Pants; Eclipse and Star Fire (two hot natural red heads); Teya; Goldie Knox, Eva Bliss, Love T; Fia Love (Katy Perry look alike), Mandy (most beautiful and nicest person), Michelle Rene (sexiest long legs); Pretty Paige (she also had a hot sister); Butterfly Vixen / Kierra King (former porn star- I loved taking her pictures and videos of our sessions. It was like having my own porn movies to see afterwards).

    Missed those days!

  7. #2967

    NC only game in town?

    Once again, I'm just returning to the hobby and previously only saw escorts and AMP's back in the day. I've been cruising NC, have somewhat enjoyed it, but would like to know if there's any other hot spots in the county for SW's. I read an older article from the reader claiming de activity in LG and of course EC. I haven't seen anything on here to really support the claims in the article. I'm just looking for more variety. Please lmk what's out there. Help a brother out. LOL.

  8. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from vacation on the east coast, have a tip to share from their boards. Text arrival to providers in hotels / motels outside the complex parking lot. Uncle LEO (or anyone else for that matter) sits in parking lots looking for things like this and will walk up and interrogate. I remember an old post something similar to this happened to someone in this area and luckily they had 2 phones.
    Good advice. I had a strange incident where provider wanted me to take a photo of the parking spot and me thinking with little head sent it. She either got spooked or didn't want to meet which was strange as I've never had a provider turn down a hookup. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw another car slowly driving down the street. Not sure if it was another person trying to see the provider or undercover. Who knows, but glad it was just waste of gas and time instead of anything else.

  9. #2965
    The only women that I know who are still active from SDASP are Lacey Foxx and Tabie. But there were some nice young ladies, Victoria (Guam) and Lexxxi, on that site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Now I would like to find the old NPG girls. My god, I really miss Cherry. The sexiest mexican-viet girl I ever met.

  10. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Now I would like to find the old NPG girls. My god, I really miss Cherry. The sexiest mexican-viet girl I ever met.
    Is this the same Cherry that would slowly take her clothes off as she massaged you? Okay we got to stop this nostalgia, I'm getting too bummed out. San Diego is nothing now like those days!

  11. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Those are the same pics she would use on Sdasp. I remember seeing her at a motel in Miramar near I15. I unfortunetly saw her when she only did CBJ. Where did you find recent pics of her?

    Any of you ever see the porn movie she made?
    Kali's performance was definitely hit and miss. Just google the phone number to find other pics. I seem to recall a face sitting video she did posted somewhere but it was pretty uninspiring.

  12. #2962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Now I would like to find the old NPG girls. My god, I really miss Cherry. The sexiest mexican-viet girl I ever met.

  13. #2961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    OMG I remember Kali! Saw her once at The Tubs on El Cajon, my God am I that old? Those pics are way old. I searched around and found some more recent. Breaks my heart. Age will always increase, weight is a choice (IMHO).
    Those are the same pics she would use on Sdasp. I remember seeing her at a motel in Miramar near I15. I unfortunetly saw her when she only did CBJ. Where did you find recent pics of her?

    Any of you ever see the porn movie she made?

  14. #2960

    General Tip

    Just got back from vacation on the east coast, have a tip to share from their boards. Text arrival to providers in hotels / motels outside the complex parking lot. Uncle LEO (or anyone else for that matter) sits in parking lots looking for things like this and will walk up and interrogate. I remember an old post something similar to this happened to someone in this area and luckily they had 2 phones.

  15. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogel  [View Original Post]
    Why do you guys need to bring back good memories LOL. Now your going to make me look at my "TAG" memories of Sax, MJ, Socal Lexi, Macy, Chrissy, Lily and many more! Off course KaliK!
    Chris's on Chalcedony in PB? She was great and had a few friends there as well. Back in the day, there was a gal named Anna in the South Bay. Just mind blowing skills. Very little she didn't do and she was incredibly hot. Oh the memories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape