Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 16539
-
12-31-20 10:39 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 110I think he meant Dead Fish Energy.
Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 10:22 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 76Korean recommendation for visitor
Visiting from out of town today. Which one would you gents recommend I try. PT or Victoria?
Many thanks.
-
12-31-20 10:20 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 384Cash App
Last week (sorry I've been busy), I set up a meeting with a woman at a local hotel. When I got there, she wanted me to CashApp her before I got to the room. And when I refused she got mad with me. She was saying that I was wrong for not trusting her. I then told her that she should trust me and let me pay after I left the room. She was trying all kinds of reasoning and begging. She told me that she would never lie or cheat somebody. I refused and left a hotel without seeing her. When I got home I checked STG and she had postings around the country for the same days. My advice to everyone, never cash app anyone in advance. Don't be stupid, don't be a fool!
-
12-31-20 08:07 #11076Regular Member

Posts: 8He may be referring to this one. I have never seen her so I cannot vouch.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/708239966595
-
12-31-20 07:07 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 134Blonde goddess?
Tell me more.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:29 #11074Regular Member

Posts: 8I assume you meant GFE. Which is true for the first visit. After seeing her a few times she really opens up. I had a GFE visit yesterday, so she may be choosey about whom she opens up to.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:26 #11073Regular Member

Posts: 8Steve, I just saw her yesterday. I'm not a small guy (5'10", 220 ish), and she was no where near my size. I've seen her 3 times since October, and I'm pretty sure she is not as big as you're saying. She is curvy, definitely not a spinner.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
I think you may be confused about whom we are speaking of.
-
12-30-20 21:01 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 394Aww come on
I saw her about 6 or 8 months ago and you will find other comments about her size if you go back in your search. Unless she has lost weight lately she comes in around 250. A little more weight than I want on top of me. So I guess she is not my type of curvy. Like my curves a bit smaller than the turns on Daytona Speedway. As they say, to each his own. Someone said that. Cannot remember who it was though. Pretty sure it is true but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 20:43 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 316She's good and enjoys it also.
She enjoys giving nuru as much as you like getting it.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
My biggest deal breaker with any provider is lack of passion. I don't necessarily need a screamer, but the one big negative for me is DFE which she is not. She enjoys it and gets turned on and you can feel it when she does her thing.
Outside of Orlando, she may be your best bet for nuru in town, besides maybe the blonde goddess in ponte vedra, who charges more.
-
12-30-20 20:38 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 316I wouldn't give up just yet
Check back now and then and let her know you are still interested and that you continue to get high recommendations from others.
Originally Posted by Deletion8282
[View Original Post]
Like all decent providers, they love this kind of attention.
-
12-30-20 17:52 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 43Before I decide to partake, what does she do that keeps you all coming back?
Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:34 #11068Regular Member

Posts: 7Ghosted
Looks like she ghosted me not responding to text. I passed her verification process but trails gone cold. Too bad was really looking forward to that experience.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 16:10 #11067Regular Member

Posts: 2I work right down the road for there and have been quite a bit. No table shower but can self shower. Never got more than L1 with roaming but probably one of the best massage I have gotten. Gone over my hour twice.
Originally Posted by LordHumongus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 15:59 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 108Amy
Just quick question. Anyone know anything about Amy's in Orange Park? PM is ok.
-
12-30-20 14:43 #11065Regular Member

Posts: 14PT merge
Interesting. They are moving into the Normandy location? That just seems odd being how far apart they are from each other.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





