Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 19280
-
12-30-20 11:38 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 758Clean room?
Looking at the pictures of her room, that's clean?
Originally Posted by MrFunTool
[View Original Post]
Upper left hand corner of the room with the ac in it looks like black mold.
Just my opinion.
-
12-30-20 10:39 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 2951Seduction
I'm wondering who you're referring to. If it's the Seduction I'm thinking of, I could swear she regularly has positive review. Offhand, I can't recall her ever having negative reviews or of ripping anyone off. And yeah, always a bad idea to give a provider money up front! Is this the girl you're speaking of:
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/725166886206
-
12-30-20 10:18 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 182Cute Small Blonde
Curiosity about this one:
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/189194926600
Looks vaguely familiar, picture holding the phone looks a lot like another STG Advertiser.
Any Intel out there on this Cute Small Blonde".
Stay Safe.
-
12-30-20 09:03 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 483Seduction
Seen her a few times. Helped her out with some money and now she won't responed to calls or texts. I guess I was trying to help now I have learned my lesson. Would still see her amazing everything. As far as I know everything is on the table.
-
12-29-20 20:28 #9811Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian
Saw her the other week. Comms good and incall was at house in a decent neighborhood. Walked around back to her room which was clean. Could tell that others were in the house but felt safe. Got down to business with BBBJ. Skills were good but had some trouble with junior, due to recent breakup. She was really good about it and I thought for sure I blew my money but she was determined to get me going and make sure I left happy. Played with her kitty while she continued BJ and was able to finish in cg. Damage was $ . 2 for hh. Greatly appreciated her effort and will repeat.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/537246041192
-
12-29-20 16:02 #9810Senior Member

Posts: 282No Name
I texted her a couple of times back in November when she was posting but never heard back, I'll try again and report back if I connect.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 15:55 #9809Senior Member

Posts: 108Ronnie Visit, Carla?
Visited Ronnie in Port Canaveral. She never disappoints. Older lady, I would say maybe 60. For her age she has a good body, but a little pot in front. Shower then back rub. Flip and she goes for the package. Did some DATY which she really got off on. Pounded in mish and finished in K9. All activity covered. Under the right conditions I think she visits the islands. She is a keeper.
Has anyone seen Carla lately.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/987536020226
If yes please, post details and / or PM with donation and menu data.
-
12-29-20 13:37 #9808Senior Member

Posts: 185Start your morning right
Anyone tried this one: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/196665792884.
She's up in Titusville, which is a drive, why I haven't pulled the trigger. Looks like a spinner but she's only posted 2 photos ever.
-
12-29-20 13:26 #9807Senior Member

Posts: 57I made 2 appointments with her in the past when she was doing doubles with her friend both times she was a no show tried calling last night left a message and so far no call back.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 13:01 #9806Regular Member

Posts: 3Not Bad at all
I had a dream about her the other night. I like them thick; I never was really into BBWs, but said I'll give it a go around. Comms were good, and $ was good. Opted for just headache relief being this was the first dream I've had with her. I'll tell you here BBBJ skills were damn good especially when she was humming on it. I almost exploded in 2 minutes. I said fuck this and instantly upgraded to a FS Qv. I had to see what the rest was like. Put the cover on and spread those cheeks and there it was a clean tight little pussy. My jeezus I was in heaven. When she bent over and I seen nothing but ass. The kitty was juicy and tight. I pounded away and just watched the wave from the ocean.
I will be having this dream again. I'll never second guess a BBW again.
Stay safe.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/989380514096
-
12-29-20 09:04 #9805Senior Member

Posts: 173Little Boss Lady
Late report but worth adding I suppose. Awhile back called her and was supposed to do incall at her place on the island. 20 minutes before appt she says her roommates are fighting so have to do car date. Negotiated down on donation for that. Had me pick her up walking down the street from her house. We drove to a lot nearby and got in backseat, I had her pull her knees back to her ears and show off that tiny little kitty. I've never seen a girl drip like she did, she soaked my backseat. Damn it looked nice. Pounded away until time to nut, removed cover and glazed her pretty slit and tight abs. She was nice and pleasant, definitely want to see her again.
-
12-29-20 06:53 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 596Midget
Take a ride south to Pompano to visit Mini Mya. She posts on STG. She also has some movies out that she did years ago.
Originally Posted by Yokoono
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 23:14 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 353Her ad popped up once in awhile but don't see any review of her.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 22:49 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 975No name, any info?
Saw this one posting within the last few days. No name in ad, a new girl on the scene?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/201312209575
-
12-28-20 20:24 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 39Visiting for two nights
I'll be in Port Canaveral next week for two nights. I love group play, if anyone has any girls they like to share or have a small gang bang with let me know. If not I'll take any recommendations on the local talent, preferably one that can take a good face fucking. Thanks.










Reply With Quote



