Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 867 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6209
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Northridge is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SFVsag  [View Original Post]
    Those college girls in Northridge are a waste of money for a non-contact tantra ceremony and a minimal back rubdown.

    Nickie Jean and her crew offer a body slide as part of their ceremonies for an up charge. But it's not true Nuru and doesn't last nearly long enough. But the rest of their service is as advertised.

    I saw Pamela B. A few times when she was in Van Nuys. Awesome Nuru, but she got progressively more crazy as time went by. I no longer have her contact info. Don't even know if she's still in the business.

    With as much kink as there is in L. A. , you would think this should be easy to find. Milking tables are also as rare as white whales.
    Hold on partner.

    Northridge. You can search on the ratings of mediocre rubs. Is a real trick house on Tampa and Parthenia. It is a hand job at least. They have a hot tub and a nuru bed. It seems the place is out of business perhaps.

    On the other pecker, any girl on Eros from Canoga park named Grace, Jazmin, or queen _ (there are a few) are fugazi.

  2. #6208
    Anyone have any luck at Rose Spa on Vermont?

    Really good massage, rates and table shower and I could've sworn one time I was being teased but it never escalated beyond that. Been there a few times for when I want a legit relaxing massage but I see someone wrote about them on rm but I can't see what it says.

  3. #6207
    Quote Originally Posted by DickGrayson101  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.
    Those college girls in Northridge are a waste of money for a non-contact tantra ceremony and a minimal back rubdown.

    Nickie Jean and her crew offer a body slide as part of their ceremonies for an up charge. But it's not true Nuru and doesn't last nearly long enough. But the rest of their service is as advertised.

    I saw Pamela B. A few times when she was in Van Nuys. Awesome Nuru, but she got progressively more crazy as time went by. I no longer have her contact info. Don't even know if she's still in the business.

    With as much kink as there is in L. A. , you would think this should be easy to find. Milking tables are also as rare as white whales.

  4. #6206
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trifecta

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I have traveled far and wide. My neighbors across the street walked out of their house with masks on and got in to their car.

    It is bizarre here. First thing I noticed is that the news is completely inaccurate. 2 doctors appointments, me had, in two days, no sweat. Rave undergrounds in SFV and South Central. Driving speed limits 20 or more miles faster than drivers older than 40. Driving donoughts thru intersections with 20 car back up crowds.

    Word is out. Inept global government. Even locals are like the leadership here is crazy- like opening hell's gate.

    Mary has the tightest vagina on earth. The pussy is a snap back pussy pussy. It is like a dream come true. At first, first visit, I couldn't barely get a third into the pushy. She gave up the ass quickly, and the dick ran deep.

    Second visit she got a heads up. She drank some cognac and was like fire. I get it, she's as old as my mom, but her eyes were done with pink, blue and sparkles. I was like funky! She was all giggly and happy with a glow.

    Threw away the mask and got back to Jenny 1. 0. Marked out with the two tatty surprise. On her knees she was sucking me, then took off her pants and went around the world. 69. Saw the visitor sign-in sheet.
    He hit all three here, drunk, disjointed, and dysfunctional.

  5. #6205
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Whats the line up like? Type Asians / K / Latina etc? Any other info, is it FS?
    Didn't show me a line up, girl that I was there said she was Korean. She looked like 28 ish with an ok body. Rooms don't go all the way up so there are pipes and you can hear everything. That's probably why she wanted to be quiet. Def FS but it's mediocre at best. Not sure what else you want to know.

  6. #6204

    Line up?

    Whats the line up like? Type Asians / K / Latina etc? Any other info, is it FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlh03  [View Original Post]
    I think I went to this one about 2/3 weeks ago. If it's the one on Jefferson by the Shakeys I don't recommend. To go in is. 4 and then the girl tried to get more than the standard for substandard job. Nothing special here. On the way out I saw them just chilling on the couch watching tv in the back room while washing their clothes.

  7. #6203
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Two Different Realities

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    .It is so bad, I am thinking of dropping a load up mary's ass at chen's.
    I have traveled far and wide. My neighbors across the street walked out of their house with masks on and got in to their car.

    It is bizarre here. First thing I noticed is that the news is completely inaccurate. 2 doctors appointments, me had, in two days, no sweat. Rave undergrounds in SFV and South Central. Driving speed limits 20 or more miles faster than drivers older than 40. Driving donoughts thru intersections with 20 car back up crowds.

    Word is out. Inept global government. Even locals are like the leadership here is crazy- like opening hell's gate.

    Mary has the tightest vagina on earth. The pussy is a snap back pussy pussy. It is like a dream come true. At first, first visit, I couldn't barely get a third into the pushy. She gave up the ass quickly, and the dick ran deep.

    Second visit she got a heads up. She drank some cognac and was like fire. I get it, she's as old as my mom, but her eyes were done with pink, blue and sparkles. I was like funky! She was all giggly and happy with a glow.

    Threw away the mask and got back to Jenny 1. 0. Marked out with the two tatty surprise. On her knees she was sucking me, then took off her pants and went around the world. 69. Saw the visitor sign-in sheet.

    Her pushy hair is like a; heart. 69 is mighty fine, less toothy than before.

    Pussy is the tightest in the world. When she relaxes it is a grand ole treat.

    She loves her anal. My donkey duck ran deep.

    We both left the place on cloud 9.

    In the right light and a jovial spirit, she was hot as fuck.

  8. #6202
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Nuru Shmuru

    Quote Originally Posted by DickGrayson101  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.
    Anahita is not bad if you like a somewhat fat sweaty Persian girl with a face only a mother could love on pay day. She will get in your shit and enjoys the sweat.

    There was a house in Northridge by Tampa and Parthenia that had a nuru bed and not tub.

    Do not do any girl on Eros massage offering tantra, they are scams.

  9. #6201

    Nuru in LA?

    Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.

  10. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Can't find an address, someone on the westside want to TOFTT?

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...y/9794200.html
    I think I went to this one about 2/3 weeks ago. If it's the one on Jefferson by the Shakeys I don't recommend. To go in is. 4 and then the girl tried to get more than the standard for substandard job. Nothing special here. On the way out I saw them just chilling on the couch watching tv in the back room while washing their clothes.

  11. #6199

    Wise Words

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Usually you give me a chuckle, but allow me, once again, to mention: The longterm effects of COVID are still being discovered, the virus is mutating, and the vaccine will take ten years to roll out at the current distribution rate. ICU's are at capacity (which by the way think about that: they don't give you an ICU bed cuz of the view), and hospital workers are on an "All hands on deck" status. If anyone here was working in that situation, I'd be very surprised if they shared new ways to make their job even more insane.

    Please, be patient and stay safe. It's sadly not just about the monger, but those who are literally putting their lives on the line to end this.
    I agree 100%. The ICU situation now is awful- and getting worse. Burnout with hospital staff has become a problem too. We are living through a very dark period, one that will likely get worse before it gets better.

    https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-30/california-hits-new-one-day-covid-19-death-record-442
    Last edited by FifthSunset; 12-30-20 at 17:14. Reason: Citation

  12. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Was able to text them and sent you a PM.
    Appreciate ya! Looked on r*maps, and it seems like YMMV.

  13. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am kind of disappointed in these MPs. They could be hosting sub rosa and caveat monger on the rona. But the whole crew is superstitious AF and think that by closing shut and depriving mongers of much needed fingers up the ass, somehow they are flattening the curve. Nonsense. All they are doing is causing backlogs that will ripple through the systems forever.

    It is so bad, I am thinking of dropping a load up mary's ass at chen's.
    Usually you give me a chuckle, but allow me, once again, to mention: The longterm effects of COVID are still being discovered, the virus is mutating, and the vaccine will take ten years to roll out at the current distribution rate. ICU's are at capacity (which by the way think about that: they don't give you an ICU bed cuz of the view), and hospital workers are on an "All hands on deck" status. If anyone here was working in that situation, I'd be very surprised if they shared new ways to make their job even more insane.

    Please, be patient and stay safe. It's sadly not just about the monger, but those who are literally putting their lives on the line to end this.

  14. #6196
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    I think this pandemic is fake af. I wear the mask out of courtesy, but I don't believe it protects anyone's health. As for places that are open, there are some places in Torrance that are covertly open.
    "I think this pandemic is fake af. ".

    I'll tell my buds on the hospital front line that they are being played. Thanks for the intel.

  15. #6195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl104  [View Original Post]
    How's everyone faring these days? It seems all my past usual joints are either not picking up the phone or just straight up closed for now in the Ktown-ish area.

    Even if they were open are you guys still chancing it out there? I'm getting a bit restless but at the same time I guess its better that I don't get out there too much?
    Being in lockdown for nearly a year now is quite demoralizing. Some AMPs seem to be operating UTR but I guess it's harder now to gauge what talent is still available. Kinda bummed out I didn't get a MMS's personal number because when I called an AMP a few weeks ago and it just went to voicemail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape