The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 582 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2860

    Bad reviews

    Guys please correct me if I'm wrong here. I've been in this game since back page. I've had my share deal of catfishes scams I've also been robbed by two transsexuals that threatened to kill me with their pimps if I didn't give them their money. This is what I'm currently dealing with now I'll text a provider not knowing if they are a scam or if they are the girl in the pics. I'll get girls that answer once and will disappear. I've text girls that will give me rates and disappear. I've text girls that have said they are coming to me or say text me when you get here and guess what yea you guessed it they f*g disappear. I know some maybe half maybe a little more that don't give a shit about no one but yourself and that's cool fine it is what it is. I for one would not like what's happened to me to happen to others. I've met some cool women with great personalities and they have told me that tricks are playing them too some have been robbed even raped by tricks. Some of them get pimps or a so called guy to protect them that end up being their handlers. So they get the shit end of the stick too. I'm not telling you guys what to do but it would be cool if you can share your experiences on what providers you have seen are they good not good are they shady robbing people not the chick in the ad things like this I feel will help us stay safe. In a few I'll be running through Stg and other sites and I'll post my experiences maybe this will help me and others know who to stay away from. Happy new year guys stay safe.

  2. #2859

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    Experiences have been mixed with emma but I wanted to post up that if you want to see her you need to verify donations prior to visit as she posts ads up multiple times a day and changes the prices accordingly.

    Anyways, the encounter wasnt poor other than that she refused to do BBBJ and uses timer. The price she wanted was higher than her ad and said that the new ad is higher. I was already there so opted for CBJ which was now at qv prices. Downside with CBJ is that it takes longer so then her GF starts banging on the wall in the bathroom and calls her and emma says "time is up". Still haven't gotten my nut so then have to negotiate for cfs.

    Should've just left at the beginning as my mood was soured but she has nice tits LOL.
    Other emma with the fat ass is back, which one are you talking about? Should drop the link.

  3. #2858

    Emma

    Experiences have been mixed with emma but I wanted to post up that if you want to see her you need to verify donations prior to visit as she posts ads up multiple times a day and changes the prices accordingly.

    Anyways, the encounter wasnt poor other than that she refused to do BBBJ and uses timer. The price she wanted was higher than her ad and said that the new ad is higher. I was already there so opted for CBJ which was now at qv prices. Downside with CBJ is that it takes longer so then her GF starts banging on the wall in the bathroom and calls her and emma says "time is up". Still haven't gotten my nut so then have to negotiate for cfs.

    Should've just left at the beginning as my mood was soured but she has nice tits LOL.

  4. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI pics are old. Closest is the red lingerie pic. Not close to the black lingerie pics from when was younger. Has baby damage and floppy tits.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/906784076835
    Will answer first text, but then disappears.

  5. #2856

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I forget what name she used to go by but she has been reviewed unfavorably several times in the hartford forum. Ask your question there I'm sure someone can recall her name.

  6. #2855

  7. #2854
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #2853

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    She was good for me. Not sure how to find her reviews because you can't do 3 letter searches.
    How was location, secure? Any info appreciated.

  9. #2852

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Looks great. I know there have been reports. Having problem finding? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/658788064140.
    She was good for me. Not sure how to find her reviews because you can't do 3 letter searches.

  10. #2851

    Info

    Looks great. I know there have been reports. Having problem finding? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/658788064140.

  11. #2850
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #2849

    Re: Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.
    Like the saying goes. "things come to those who wait" Tehya is on and Off Fetlife and frequently stops by adult bookstores, and Adult Theaters lets just say. YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE!

  13. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/228819514299

    I strongly suggest not accepting her no holds barred offer inbox me if you'd like more details.
    Hmm, hope it's not what I think. Can you share more details? Saw her months ago but all was kosher after outside of whatever stomach / kidney situation she had that made her look pregnant.

  14. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.
    Also a real sweetheart too. Haven't seen her in ages but she used to host in Wethersfield occasionally which was darn convenient.

  15. #2846

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Tehya has been reported multiple times in the Hartford section. I remember when she use to vist the Art Cinema or Luv Boutique she would do almost everyone. Now she's charging times have changed. From what I was told she gives a good BBBJ.
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape