Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 7583
-
02-11-21 13:32 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 181What's your secret? Please share.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 05:10 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 373Getting lucky
Got to admit 3 out of my last four times I been finding pussy on CL not sure if I'm just getting lucky or more people is finding the same.
-
02-05-21 09:06 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 1837Help Wanted
Hey, what's wrong with an enterprising lady trying to get a part time job? So she wants $350 per hour, her typing and filing skills are probably top notch. I wonder if she does yard work or heavy lifting? LOL.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Johnson5
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChaseL
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 00:35 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 76I've seen her at a bar in downtown Sanford on more than one occasion. Definitely looks much older in-person, but most people aren't noticing the sun wrinkles as she keeps those beach balls on display. Didn't know she swung this way. Haha!
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 19:48 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 195350 per hour
I met her. Those are her pix. Seems like a decent person. I suspect she is looking for a daddy. Lives in a hotel near Deland. Claims to want $350/ hr.
Originally Posted by Johnson5
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 13:57 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 125Juggs
https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...272298269.html
Haven't seen this one in a while and never got her to bite.
Any of you guys had any luck with her?
-
01-02-21 18:20 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 174Mailbox is cleared for pms.
Originally Posted by DMicheals34
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 07:06 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 145I tried to pm you as well.
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 05:02 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 76Panty girl
Replying her bc your inbox is full. Does she do meetups with FS or is it just taking off the panties -If FS is available I would love to meet her. I understand the rules of the forums and would treat her with great care. I would greatly appreciate her contact information if you're willing to lend. If not no worries, stay safe!
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-DM.
-
12-30-20 17:24 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 685Nice
If she offers services she'd be busy.
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 14:37 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 742Hey I may give it a try who knows may like it I mean even the donkey show started with one guy saying fuck it I'll take a look.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 13:04 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 174Haha! Nice. BTW here is a pic of her in a thong that I have now and a snapchat pic.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 10:20 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 729Agreed. This is USASEXGUIDE and you have mongers who kink shame other mongers for what turns them on, smh. Btw I love me some dirty ass panties!! Yummy!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 08:20 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 1172Can't Knock
Personally that's not my thing but I can't knock you for it. I have my own fetishes that I'm sure mongers on here would look down upon hahaha. Some guys like jerking off to feet and some like getting pissed and shit on. Hey whatever floats your boat. That tall vixen sounds like my type but too bad she does not do any face sitting sessions.
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 00:41 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 174I just like something different now and again. To see a cute young hottie tease in public bending over and showing off sexy panties under skin tight yoga pants and giving them to me afterwards, ill try some of that spiciness. Sometimes its more refreshing than running all up in some gash that's been used 12 times before its my turn. Just a matter of fetish. Panty sniffing is for the REAL deviant pervs!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





