Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 472 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2958

    Mixers

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.
    Why do you guys need to bring back good memories LOL. Now your going to make me look at my "TAG" memories of Sax, MJ, Socal Lexi, Macy, Chrissy, Lily and many more! Off course KaliK!!

  2. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    OMG I remember Kali! Saw her once at The Tubs on El Cajon, my God am I that old? Those pics are way old. I searched around and found some more recent. Breaks my heart. Age will always increase, weight is a choice (IMHO).
    I saw Kali many years ago at a dump at Morena and Taylor. I had to pay the fee so she could get a room first. She didn't have any protection, so I got some from my car. Rate was good, but her performance was no good. I never considered returning.

  3. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    OMG I remember Kali! Saw her once at The Tubs on El Cajon, my God am I that old? Those pics are way old. I searched around and found some more recent. Breaks my heart. Age will always increase, weight is a choice (IMHO).

  4. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    Oh totally agree, the owner turned out to be a dirt bag but the value you got for your $ was so much better. I also remember TER in the good days before it became full of white knights and devolved into constant flame wars.
    My 2 cents on SDASP.

    Yes the owner was a supreme douche, notwithstanding, overall it was a very good site. When the owner got popped my initial reaction was "he had it coming" but as time moved on, I no longer had that take, partly, because when the site went down, many women lost an income source. I never had a problem when the owner decided to make it a pay site. The problem was how he handled it; he seemed like a relatively intelligent guy but he had zero tact and seemed to relish in that fact. Had he been more respectful I would have gladly paid the nominal feel he wanted but didn't solely out of principal.

  5. #2954

    PD / Tryst changed the game

    When PD came up, girls who regularly posted on EB, HX, Backpage doubled their rates on PD. And people are willing to pay that, so there's no reason for them to go back. I like indulging in escorts from time to time but I mainly prefer AMP / Independent MPs but when your average provider is charging 2. 5 - 3 $ for hhr, it's much more risky taking a plunge with an unknown provider. Like many have said, I listen to what established mongers on this forum have to say and haven't been disappointed yet.

  6. #2953

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    A few fun memories for me from that place. Probably the best things were getting to the NPG girls, KaliKreams and Erotic Goddess.
    https://kalikreams.escortbook.com/

  7. #2952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.
    A few fun memories for me from that place. Probably the best things were getting to the NPG girls, KaliKreams and Erotic Goddess.

  8. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I considered SDASP to be a bad thing. I had more than 1 provider tell me how the guy who ran it would demand extras, freebies and what not, or he'd screw them up on his site. I was a bit glad when he got popped. I harken back to when TER was in full swing with the message boards being very active and new talent being reviewed almost daily. A premium rate back then was 3 bills and you got awesome service. Now, I don't mind the 3 bills, but I do want better service than what is often offered. It's rare, but there's a still a few diamonds in the rough. I hope.
    Oh totally agree, the owner turned out to be a dirt bag but the value you got for your $ was so much better. I also remember TER in the good days before it became full of white knights and devolved into constant flame wars.

  9. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    LOL I remember SDASP. I panicked so hard when it got popped. I remember there were a lot of moms on there.
    I never paid to use the site, so I wasn't worried. I believe they were much older men at the helm and they ran it to their liking, which was not a good thing. They treated some people like kings and queens while the rest were mere pawns. I do miss the TER local board. Looked a while ago and it was just dead. Here is where I go now for local info. It's helped! I'm back in the game and trying to enjoy SW's, escorts and with a little luck, an AMP soon. Just need to find one that has what I want and for the right rate.

  10. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I considered SDASP to be a bad thing. I had more than 1 provider tell me how the guy who ran it would demand extras, freebies and what not, or he'd screw them up on his site. I was a bit glad when he got popped. I harken back to when TER was in full swing with the message boards being very active and new talent being reviewed almost daily. A premium rate back then was 3 bills and you got awesome service. Now, I don't mind the 3 bills, but I do want better service than what is often offered. It's rare, but there's a still a few diamonds in the rough. I hope.
    LOL I remember SDASP. I panicked so hard when it got popped. I remember there were a lot of moms on there.

  11. #2948

    Mila

    I had a late night visit with Mila and had to share because it was a very good experience. She lives in Huntington Beach but visiting San Diego for a week so catch her while you can.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/MilaPrincess

    I was able to set up an appointment within a few hours. I admit I was a little hesitant meeting a new provider at night but after seeing that she was hosting at a luxury apartment in Civita and not some seedy hotel, I was much more at ease. She has well over 100 reviews and we all know that the Private Delights reviews are hyperbolic but I noticed two very common themes- outstanding head game and she is the girl in the pictures. $2 for the half hour was a good deal for me. She is comparable to the K-girls at Pine Spa with much better performance. Her BBBJ is great and more vocal in bed than you typical K-girl. English is her 2nd language but has a very friendly personality. If I had to point out a negative is that her c-cup boobs are enhanced and hard but still looks great during cowgirl.

    TLDR; Thai spinner. $2 hhr BBBJ (outstanding), DATY, CFS cowgirl, missionary.

  12. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.
    Personally, I considered SDASP to be a bad thing. I had more than 1 provider tell me how the guy who ran it would demand extras, freebies and what not, or he'd screw them up on his site. I was a bit glad when he got popped. I harken back to when TER was in full swing with the message boards being very active and new talent being reviewed almost daily. A premium rate back then was 3 bills and you got awesome service. Now, I don't mind the 3 bills, but I do want better service than what is often offered. It's rare, but there's a still a few diamonds in the rough. I hope.

  13. #2946

    Tell me about it!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well
    I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.

  14. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well.
    I agree to a certain extent. Pays to do your research, read reviews and listen to other hobbyists. The services are currently not in line with the rates with many escorts. I have my eye on one and am hoping for the best, but also planning for the worst when I do see her.

  15. #2944

    New Hobby?

    Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape