Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 10971
-
12-29-20 22:02 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 138Anita567
Anita567, also planned an M&G. And she asked for money to fix her internet connection. No go for me. At least that was the night before the planned meeting so I didn't have to wasted my time driving to the meeting point.
Originally Posted by AlexBok
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 19:35 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 28Been talking to these women
Gentlemen, membership gone but have retained some numbers and hoping for any info or comments.
I met Aimee who is no longer on sa as far as I know, good time very nice person looking for monogomy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a7a3c...3-23ae2a9efa9f
Empris.
She sounds nice nice and sexy. Hoping to set something up.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b787b...0-5316d39cc7e4
Met ana alice. Very nice woman, fun cfs. BBBJ. Good convo.
I would repeat but she is looking for steady.
https://www.seeking.com/member/33b4e...e-8b3655b2aa20
Anita567. Lots of planning, last minute wants money for gas. No go.
https://www.seeking.com/member/29609...2-fc3c424bb2ad
Melli8. Been chatting but she canceled our meeting. Sounds very sexy. Still 8 nterested.
-
12-29-20 14:13 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 379You should be OK. Take the details off SA. I was banned twice. Once for explicitly talking $$ (my fault) and another for no apparent reason apart from someone probably flagging me.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 09:12 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 602Wasting time
Well now that that has been settled how about a link to her profile so that all the guys that reminded you to think with the big head can avoid wasting time on her?
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 22:49 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 1089Exactly I'm no newbie but occasionally I may get derailed because my little head makes me make stupid decisions LOL. This girl looked hot. She seemed pretty legit and down to earth. Glad I have I guys here as my support group to knock some sense into me.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Thank you all.
-
12-28-20 22:27 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 1731Kidding, right?
GV, you are no newbie. You have been around the block multiple times.
IMHO, that is a newbie question. You know for a fact, that girl will never, ever be meeting a guy live and in person.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 22:22 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 203Sounds like you answered your own question.
Just my opinion but she sounds like she is trying to get whatever she can out of you. Even if it is a small amount, say 20 bucks. All she has to do is fool ten guys and she makes an easy 200 for doing close to nothing. That's worst case scenario for her. For you it's 20 bucks to find out if her intentions are true and the odds are against you seeing this is a common scam. For me, anyone that asks for money up front should be a total red flag as you said. Keep in mind, there are plenty of girls out there that don't require being paid upfront or for a meet and greet.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 22:08 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 266No
She will take your money after the FaceTime. SA is now full of scammers, time wasters, pic sellers and covid online BS.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 21:40 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 376If a girl asks for ppm on seeking can I give her my number to discuss that or I'll get banned? Some girls don't know that it's a banned term. And I definitely don't want to get banned by responding to her.
-
12-28-20 19:26 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 1089So I've been chatting with this girl and all seemed good. We agreed upon a price but she said that she wanted to FaceTime prior to hanging out. I agreed but she wanted me to pay her an allowance for our FaceTime. She then said I can pay a small portion for the FaceTime and then our agreed upon amount if we met. What are your thoughts on this! To me red flags are going off?
-
12-28-20 13:32 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 379SarahJanex0
Reached out to me and set something up. She never asked for an amount and her pics looked ok (though they were enhanced). Drove to her place which was kind of far for me. She came outside, same woman, but didn't look great. Her pics were definitely very old and very enhanced. I almost wanted to bail, but figured I'd go inside and see what I can make of it. Went into her place and it was a pig sty. Very dirty with stuff all over the place. Probably in the top 5 dumpiest places I've been at in this game. She asked me to relax while she showered. When she came out she looked better / cleaned up, but still not to my liking. At this point, I said fuck it. I'll see what I can get. Long story short about this one. Former user, in recovery, with piles and piles of problems. That being said, she was nice and friendly. I settled for a very long & nice BBJCIM. I got the feeling that lots of stuff is on the table, but I just wasn't going to bother.
I left 200, and she probably would of been happy with much less, but I felt bad for her. Definitely not a repeat for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8e2cb...7-93ddb02ccc71
-
12-28-20 11:29 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 386Danielle
Also chatted with this one and plan to meet at a hotel today, agreed on a price and boom, the " I just noticed that my car is out of gas, can you cash app me some money to cover that " famous phrase, of course I did not want the convo to go any further so I blocked her.
Here's the scam artist:
https://www.seeking.com/member/0de38...2-b01f546abf7e
Watch out for that one.
-
12-28-20 11:01 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 386Sophie
I have been chatting with this one and she told me that she's looking for someone to support her, probably OK with meeting but absolutely no sex. So if any one of you wants to support her here's your chance. I did advise her to pick the platonic option in her profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d0743...f-406f587983bb
-
12-28-20 09:56 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 36She said she was in Saugus now
She said she moved a month or two ago. She was my go to for a couple of years and we built a decent repoire that I enjoyed. Now that she moved I find her difficult to get a hold of and its time to find a new regular. I liked that she accommodated my schedule quite nicely. Wasn't too expensive, and did whatever I wanted her too. She is / was quite submissive. I'll miss seeing her on the regular. Anyone got someone that looks similar?
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 08:51 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 64Thank you both for the response. I think that is a good way to go. A friend of mine was using a photo from one of the twin finder websites (someone who sort of looked like him) . I am thinking some of the women do same but not sure that is a good long term plan, especially if you actually like someone and proceed with a meet.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





