Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 35,521 to 35,535 of 52350
-
12-30-20 02:28 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 36So that's where she went.
Not shilling but Piper is hot! She was up here in NorCal as Gina, my ATF for a real long time. Hope she'll return soon!
Originally Posted by AriG
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 02:00 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 2324Well thanks for this update. BTW pics of piper look like Ara from prec-k-love.
Originally Posted by AriG
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 01:12 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 64Haper
You're right, she was with Grey and is currently with candygirls as Ari.
Originally Posted by AriG
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen her myself but her tits intrigue me. I'm either seeing Haper or Miso (might be Eun Ha) from newasianvibe.
-
12-30-20 00:59 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 337I have not seen any of them, so I can't be of help here, sorry.
Originally Posted by Bakunin91
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 00:34 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 176Jesus, there's like 3 different phone numbers with all 3 of them being different bookers with different names, associated with that stable.
Originally Posted by AriG
[View Original Post]
I search "booker" on my burner phone and 5 different names pop up now.
Quick edit: I'm pretty sure they all share our numbers with each other as well. I've gotten a few random texts, all from different, unknown numbers, asking if I wanted to go visit their girls. When I ask then how they got my number, all of them replied with "you've seen some of my girls before"
-
12-30-20 00:23 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 862Piona and piper were here before.
Originally Posted by AriG
[View Original Post]
Dolly is a norcal girl. Don't remember if she was pse or not. Is dolly aka Tiffany?
-
12-30-20 00:19 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 862
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
You could say it's the first time I ever fucked the shit out of someone.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 23:52 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 56Booker Jane's new agency / website
Jane asked me to share with the group:
https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/home/
- She said mainly 220/280 with BBFS included (not every girl though).
- Located in Mid-Wilshire (WLA location coming).
- Phone number on the website (use 4489 number).
- Verification required.
Piper and Harper available now.
Harper looks like a rebrand from someone that Grey had. I told her I'd wait for Dolly myself.
-
12-29-20 23:33 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 7266Join hx, also if someone does give you the # and they say where did you get this # and what is you're hx handle? If you say you don't have a hx handle than most likely you'll get silent treatment and.
Originally Posted by Bakunin91
[View Original Post]
You're # will be no longer valid with this org. Also, many of this orgs are attached to one another by sister orgs or others all leading to be part of a bigger org.
-
12-29-20 23:07 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 230That is her only break time.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:36 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 1190Check HX. Preciousklove. They give you the site if you ask.
Originally Posted by Bakunin91
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:26 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 452https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Preciousklove
Originally Posted by Bakunin91
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:05 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 48PKL info
I have been trying to find PKL site and number, is anyone here willing to share or pm?
Thank you in advance!
-
12-29-20 21:04 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks man! How do you compare Hana with Tifani, Viki or Peach (spinners)?
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:13 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 2646Welp. If that little observational tidbit doesn't dumb down people's expectations of Hana, I don't know what will.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




