Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 1427 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 28547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14657
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    This is why I posted awhile back, I like my anonymity as much as the rest and if I have to give a fellow monger my name and number to get the information, I will pass.

    Stay Safe & Happy Hunting.
    HighFlyer is being extra, let's keep it real. It's not that serious HF. Sheesh.

    Gents, Heaven is cool enough. Solid BBBJ, loves having her asshole licked, a novice to foot fetish, and will wear just about anything you ask for. And she tries a cowgirl / reverse cowgirl position that one would usually see on spankbang or xvideos. Prices are okay, I think I dished out $. 25 for half hour sesh last time and she sends like paragraph long text messages when she gets in town about prebooking and not wasting her time. #shrug I've seen her twice and don't need private messages to give out her contact number. Again, not that serious.

  2. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by TallWilly  [View Original Post]
    yourprivateplaymates.com

    I've had success with this agency. They're great if you can get through the gauntlet at the door.
    Link doesn't work. Are you talking about Southern Private Playmates? https://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/secure/private.

    My favorite agency in Atlanta by far. Nice locations, easy to schedule, no question about what's on the menu. Screening isn't too difficult and once you get in you are gold.

  3. #14655
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I was just watching some porn while beating my meat last night, when I spotted someone that looked familiar. I said to myself, "I've seen this broad somewhere before". Low and behold, I run into her ad this morning. LOL. The tattoo on her lower back match up. Wonder if she has anymore amateur porn on the net?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/57199332/#.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video60113545...ut_before_work
    I was say you are 100% correct.

  4. #14654

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman523  [View Original Post]
    Definitely too risky! She has a handler. Encountered him when she was in Union City. I managed to escape the situation without incident but it could've been worse. In my opinion, it was a set up situation. I don't get it though. The whole point of this game is to make money and it seems like many handlers deterrents. Oh well. She could make some serious money.
    I tried to meet up with her a while back and she was very hard to communicate with. She asked for a phone call, which I gave her, and she sounded drugged out and ghetto. Stay away.

  5. #14653

    Kaylee is great

    So when she is available she books. During service she turns off her phone. Which is great. For me during service but bad for guys trying to set up. She will see maybe 3 people when she is free a night. But does it right. Play it right and ull get it. She is well worth it. Plus she has a kid so she isn't just waiting for our calls 247.

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting up a dream with Aly j last night. Comms we're decent by Atlanta standards up until I arrived at location. I arrived on time and was asked to wait another 10 minutes. 10 turned to 20 and then 30. That's my limit and I left. Never got a follow-up or apology.

    Been trying to repeat with Gainesville Kaylee for two weeks. She'll say she's available but drops comms on setting anything up. Over and over.

    I have been looking for a regular weekly arrangement for a year now. Not one of these newbies can be reliable past 1 week.
    .

  6. #14652

    Harley in Acworth

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    Between her rates and mixed reviews it's a shame because she's young with a nice body but too risky for me. One guy says her mouth game is weak and I saw a review somewhere that she is a time waster. She has an ad on STG and list that she's into BBBJ with cim but that add is old.

    I hit her up on Snapchat and asked how much her premium snap was and she just replied with her cashapp info. If she was serious about this then she could make some real money but it appears she is like most of the ladies around now. They want the money without delivering the goods.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57216567/#.
    Definitely too risky! She has a handler. Encountered him when she was in Union City. I managed to escape the situation without incident but it could've been worse. In my opinion, it was a set up situation. I don't get it though. The whole point of this game is to make money and it seems like many handlers deterrents. Oh well. She could make some serious money.

  7. #14651

    Wow. Great catch JM

    You've given me a good homework assignment. Dam. Nice body on her. I hope you get a chance to review her. I would definitely give her a shot if I lived down there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I was just watching some porn while beating my meat last night, when I spotted someone that looked familiar. I said to myself, "I've seen this broad somewhere before". Low and behold, I run into her ad this morning. LOL. The tattoo on her lower back match up. Wonder if she has anymore amateur porn on the net?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/57199332/#.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video60113545...ut_before_work

  8. #14650

    Harley in Acworth

    Between her rates and mixed reviews it's a shame because she's young with a nice body but too risky for me. One guy says her mouth game is weak and I saw a review somewhere that she is a time waster. She has an ad on STG and list that she's into BBBJ with cim but that add is old.

    I hit her up on Snapchat and asked how much her premium snap was and she just replied with her cashapp info. If she was serious about this then she could make some real money but it appears she is like most of the ladies around now. They want the money without delivering the goods.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57216567/#.

  9. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrow  [View Original Post]
    Just moved here from central FL. The scene looks bad here! If anyone one knows of any unicorns or good utr's let me know. If you ever visit Orlando or Central FL, I know a more than a dozen or so steady repeats / starting lineup material.
    yourprivateplaymates.com

    I've had success with this agency. They're great if you can get through the gauntlet at the door.

  10. #14648

    I think we've got an amateur porn star here

    I was just watching some porn while beating my meat last night, when I spotted someone that looked familiar. I said to myself, "I've seen this broad somewhere before". Low and behold, I run into her ad this morning. LOL. The tattoo on her lower back match up. Wonder if she has anymore amateur porn on the net?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/57199332/#.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video60113545...ut_before_work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201229074004.jpg‎   20201229074052.jpg‎  

  11. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrow  [View Original Post]
    Just moved here from central FL. The scene looks bad here! If anyone one knows of any unicorns or good utr's let me know. If you ever visit Orlando or Central FL, I know a more than a dozen or so steady repeats / starting lineup material.
    Good, I'll be hitting you up in a few. Months.

  12. #14646
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    I feel your pain if you happen to ever find one please let me know I will do the same.
    Just moved here from central FL. The scene looks bad here! If anyone one knows of any unicorns or good utr's let me know. If you ever visit Orlando or Central FL, I know a more than a dozen or so steady repeats / starting lineup material.

  13. #14645

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting up a dream with Aly j last night. Comms we're decent by Atlanta standards up until I arrived at location. I arrived on time and was asked to wait another 10 minutes. 10 turned to 20 and then 30. That's my limit and I left. Never got a follow-up or apology.

    Been trying to repeat with Gainesville Kaylee for two weeks. She'll say she's available but drops comms on setting anything up. Over and over.

    I have been looking for a regular weekly arrangement for a year now. Not one of these newbies can be reliable past 1 week.
    What part of town are you willing to travel to? And what type of experience are you looking for? I'm guessing Gainesville? I'm nowhere near there, but maybe someone here can assist if you provide more details?

  14. #14644

    Anyone Carry an Epi Pen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1204  [View Original Post]
    Met her at incall Motel. Booked appointment for hh. Gave her the donation.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...247/7708827921
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteLicksClit  [View Original Post]
    I accidentally popped in her mouth one time, BBBJ. She enjoyed it.
    According to her current post she's allergic to sperm. After reading PLC's comment I'm wondering if I should start carrying an epi pen just in case. . . ?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...247/7708827921
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails allergic to sperm.jpg‎  

  15. #14643

    Tia looks

    She wasn't fat or didn't appear to look like she was on drugs she just had some acne around her chin. Really just not as filtered as her pictures. Now granted from what I saw in person I still would have done the date but the looks wouldn't be what would keep me coming back it would have to be her performance. She just didn't look as filter in her pictures is all but it was dark so she might look different in the light.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonynousDude  [View Original Post]
    Can you get specific about her rough look. Is she fat? A Druggy?. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape