Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 41285
-
12-29-20 11:50 #18635Regular Member

Posts: 3Wynter
Thanks for TOFTT! I can't wait to hear how it went because she is on my radar as well. Have fun!
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:50 #18634Senior Member

Posts: 269Amber
Who's this Amber Kat everyone keeps talking about?
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:22 #18633Senior Member

Posts: 70Looks like your basic roast beef sandwich.
I'd be happy to wrap that around my mouth.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:12 #18632Regular Member

Posts: 14Wynter
Please let us know the outcome. I'm definitely interested.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:03 #18631Senior Member

Posts: 176Thanks for the feedback I'm going to pass on Candy and visit the second girl "Wynter". She FT me and I can confirm she is the girl in the pics, just woke up, no make up but for sure her without a doubt. I think she's gonnna be a goood time.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:01 #18630Senior Member

Posts: 351One thing about her, if you look at some of her ads / posts on STG, she has a creampie pic. To me that is not cool when you don't offer something that is in a pic on your ad.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 10:48 #18629Senior Member

Posts: 180The first one Candy one is not worth it IMO. She is discussed below a couple pages back.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
I have never seen her, and only texted her a while back and got the same type of response as those other reports, I didn't report on my results as I didn't go see her, until someone else mentioned her: WAY overpriced quoted to me. A bit of an attitude and huge case of GPS. She fancy's herself eros level of provider, but wants ludicrous prices for an incall in a shared with another provider lower end hotel room.
The second one I cannot comment on myself.
-
12-29-20 10:38 #18628Regular Member

Posts: 14On Candy
Check post #18593, for the first one. That was a whole thing.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 10:30 #18627Senior Member

Posts: 176Has anyone seen either of these two? Might double up today and visit both. Will come back with reviews later!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/773153207802
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/245095827294
-
12-29-20 09:04 #18626Senior Member

Posts: 477About Tammy? Send me the info too. Been 10 years or so but I still have some nice videos.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 08:36 #18625Senior Member

Posts: 299Hate that!
I had that same experience with Voluptuously Vivienne! She was totally my type too, wonderful personality, slim thick, curvy, and gorgeous, but the sight / touch of (pre) cum and she starts gagging. Quite the turnoff.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 08:31 #18624Senior Member

Posts: 299Definitely real
Saw her a couple of months ago and left a review. She's a shorty (4'11" or so) with a PHAT (emphasis on the PHAT) ASS that'll push you back!
Originally Posted by SoloDolo123
[View Original Post]
Enjoy! GD.
-
12-29-20 07:37 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sweetness
She's legit, but looked much bigger than I thought she would be. I saw her walking down Airport Road, dragging that huge ass behind her. She looked like an Oompa Loompa going down the road. I've never sampled her services, but I know others have, and have been content.
Originally Posted by SoloDolo123
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 06:28 #18622Senior Member

Posts: 522Them pussy lips look normal to me. LOL. May give her another chance.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 02:02 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 1172Tried replying to your PM but the inbox is full man. Empty that shit LOL.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





