Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18635

    Wynter

    Thanks for TOFTT! I can't wait to hear how it went because she is on my radar as well. Have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback I'm going to pass on Candy and visit the second girl "Wynter". She FT me and I can confirm she is the girl in the pics, just woke up, no make up but for sure her without a doubt. I think she's gonnna be a goood time.

  2. #18634

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Kylie last night after going through many other options. I was in dire need of some action and she responded. I should had went with Amber. I wasted my time and nut on this skank. She did not know what I wanted when I got there even though I made it clear. Did not want cum on her face when I was about to bust. Half a** attempt at giving head. I will never repeat I rather get myself off.
    Who's this Amber Kat everyone keeps talking about?

  3. #18633

    Looks like your basic roast beef sandwich.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of it filled up with my cum. LOL.
    I'd be happy to wrap that around my mouth.

  4. #18632

    Wynter

    Please let us know the outcome. I'm definitely interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback I'm going to pass on Candy and visit the second girl "Wynter". She FT me and I can confirm she is the girl in the pics, just woke up, no make up but for sure her without a doubt. I think she's gonnna be a goood time.

  5. #18631
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    The first one Candy one is not worth it IMO. She is discussed below a couple pages back.

    I have never seen her, and only texted her a while back and got the same type of response as those other reports, I didn't report on my results as I didn't go see her, until someone else mentioned her: WAY overpriced quoted to me. A bit of an attitude and huge case of GPS. She fancy's herself eros level of provider, but wants ludicrous prices for an incall in a shared with another provider lower end hotel room.

    The second one I cannot comment on myself.
    Thanks for the feedback I'm going to pass on Candy and visit the second girl "Wynter". She FT me and I can confirm she is the girl in the pics, just woke up, no make up but for sure her without a doubt. I think she's gonnna be a goood time.

  6. #18630
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She good to go. Everything covered. Look like her pics. Nice spinner body.
    One thing about her, if you look at some of her ads / posts on STG, she has a creampie pic. To me that is not cool when you don't offer something that is in a pic on your ad.

  7. #18629
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two? Might double up today and visit both. Will come back with reviews later!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/773153207802

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/245095827294
    The first one Candy one is not worth it IMO. She is discussed below a couple pages back.

    I have never seen her, and only texted her a while back and got the same type of response as those other reports, I didn't report on my results as I didn't go see her, until someone else mentioned her: WAY overpriced quoted to me. A bit of an attitude and huge case of GPS. She fancy's herself eros level of provider, but wants ludicrous prices for an incall in a shared with another provider lower end hotel room.

    The second one I cannot comment on myself.

  8. #18628

    On Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two? Might double up today and visit both. Will come back with reviews later!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/773153207802

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/245095827294
    Check post #18593, for the first one. That was a whole thing.

  9. #18627
    Has anyone seen either of these two? Might double up today and visit both. Will come back with reviews later!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/773153207802

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/245095827294

  10. #18626
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Tried replying to your PM but the inbox is full man. Empty that shit LOL
    About Tammy? Send me the info too. Been 10 years or so but I still have some nice videos.

  11. #18625

    Hate that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and she is always pleasant. However, she has a strong aversion to cum and precum. To the point that she will keep rubbing your dick with a tissue. It's annoying.
    I had that same experience with Voluptuously Vivienne! She was totally my type too, wonderful personality, slim thick, curvy, and gorgeous, but the sight / touch of (pre) cum and she starts gagging. Quite the turnoff.

  12. #18624

    Definitely real

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit? Would like to go on a dream with her tonight.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/712001308530
    Saw her a couple of months ago and left a review. She's a shorty (4'11" or so) with a PHAT (emphasis on the PHAT) ASS that'll push you back!

    Enjoy! GD.

  13. #18623

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit? Would like to go on a dream with her tonight.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/712001308530
    She's legit, but looked much bigger than I thought she would be. I saw her walking down Airport Road, dragging that huge ass behind her. She looked like an Oompa Loompa going down the road. I've never sampled her services, but I know others have, and have been content.

  14. #18622
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of it filled up with my cum. LOL.
    Them pussy lips look normal to me. LOL. May give her another chance.

  15. #18621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1356373503

    Tell me she's still around because I need to drop a load in that.
    Tried replying to your PM but the inbox is full man. Empty that shit LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape