Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 19280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9815

    Clean room?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFunTool  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other week. Comms good and incall was at house in a decent neighborhood. Walked around back to her room which was clean. Could tell that others were in the house but felt safe. Got down to business with BBBJ. Skills were good but had some trouble with junior, due to recent breakup. She was really good about it and I thought for sure I blew my money but she was determined to get me going and make sure I left happy. Played with her kitty while she continued BJ and was able to finish in cg. Damage was $ . 2 for hh. Greatly appreciated her effort and will repeat.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/537246041192
    Looking at the pictures of her room, that's clean?

    Upper left hand corner of the room with the ac in it looks like black mold.

    Just my opinion.

  2. #9814

    Seduction

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Helped her out with some money and now she won't responed to calls or texts. I guess I was trying to help now I have learned my lesson. Would still see her amazing everything. As far as I know everything is on the table.
    I'm wondering who you're referring to. If it's the Seduction I'm thinking of, I could swear she regularly has positive review. Offhand, I can't recall her ever having negative reviews or of ripping anyone off. And yeah, always a bad idea to give a provider money up front! Is this the girl you're speaking of:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/725166886206

  3. #9813

    Cute Small Blonde

    Curiosity about this one:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/189194926600

    Looks vaguely familiar, picture holding the phone looks a lot like another STG Advertiser.

    Any Intel out there on this Cute Small Blonde".

    Stay Safe.

  4. #9812

    Seduction

    Seen her a few times. Helped her out with some money and now she won't responed to calls or texts. I guess I was trying to help now I have learned my lesson. Would still see her amazing everything. As far as I know everything is on the table.

  5. #9811

    Asian

    Saw her the other week. Comms good and incall was at house in a decent neighborhood. Walked around back to her room which was clean. Could tell that others were in the house but felt safe. Got down to business with BBBJ. Skills were good but had some trouble with junior, due to recent breakup. She was really good about it and I thought for sure I blew my money but she was determined to get me going and make sure I left happy. Played with her kitty while she continued BJ and was able to finish in cg. Damage was $ . 2 for hh. Greatly appreciated her effort and will repeat.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/537246041192

  6. #9810

    No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one posting within the last few days. No name in ad, a new girl on the scene?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/201312209575
    I texted her a couple of times back in November when she was posting but never heard back, I'll try again and report back if I connect.

  7. #9809

    Ronnie Visit, Carla?

    Visited Ronnie in Port Canaveral. She never disappoints. Older lady, I would say maybe 60. For her age she has a good body, but a little pot in front. Shower then back rub. Flip and she goes for the package. Did some DATY which she really got off on. Pounded in mish and finished in K9. All activity covered. Under the right conditions I think she visits the islands. She is a keeper.

    Has anyone seen Carla lately.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/987536020226

    If yes please, post details and / or PM with donation and menu data.

  8. #9808

    Start your morning right

    Anyone tried this one: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/196665792884.

    She's up in Titusville, which is a drive, why I haven't pulled the trigger. Looks like a spinner but she's only posted 2 photos ever.

  9. #9807
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one posting within the last few days. No name in ad, a new girl on the scene?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/201312209575
    I made 2 appointments with her in the past when she was doing doubles with her friend both times she was a no show tried calling last night left a message and so far no call back.

  10. #9806

    Not Bad at all

    I had a dream about her the other night. I like them thick; I never was really into BBWs, but said I'll give it a go around. Comms were good, and $ was good. Opted for just headache relief being this was the first dream I've had with her. I'll tell you here BBBJ skills were damn good especially when she was humming on it. I almost exploded in 2 minutes. I said fuck this and instantly upgraded to a FS Qv. I had to see what the rest was like. Put the cover on and spread those cheeks and there it was a clean tight little pussy. My jeezus I was in heaven. When she bent over and I seen nothing but ass. The kitty was juicy and tight. I pounded away and just watched the wave from the ocean.

    I will be having this dream again. I'll never second guess a BBW again.

    Stay safe.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/989380514096

  11. #9805

    Little Boss Lady

    Late report but worth adding I suppose. Awhile back called her and was supposed to do incall at her place on the island. 20 minutes before appt she says her roommates are fighting so have to do car date. Negotiated down on donation for that. Had me pick her up walking down the street from her house. We drove to a lot nearby and got in backseat, I had her pull her knees back to her ears and show off that tiny little kitty. I've never seen a girl drip like she did, she soaked my backseat. Damn it looked nice. Pounded away until time to nut, removed cover and glazed her pretty slit and tight abs. She was nice and pleasant, definitely want to see her again.

  12. #9804

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokoono  [View Original Post]
    I am evil and want to dry a midget. Why do without trying at least once?

    Anyone ever been with this little gal?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/392588945950
    Take a ride south to Pompano to visit Mini Mya. She posts on STG. She also has some movies out that she did years ago.

  13. #9803
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one posting within the last few days. No name in ad, a new girl on the scene?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/201312209575
    Her ad popped up once in awhile but don't see any review of her.

  14. #9802

    No name, any info?

    Saw this one posting within the last few days. No name in ad, a new girl on the scene?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/201312209575
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201228-224126.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201228-224140.jpg‎  

  15. #9801

    Visiting for two nights

    I'll be in Port Canaveral next week for two nights. I love group play, if anyone has any girls they like to share or have a small gang bang with let me know. If not I'll take any recommendations on the local talent, preferably one that can take a good face fucking. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape