Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 812 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 862 912 1312 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14763

    Chloe Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Chloe? I'm looking to see her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92
    She is real and those pics are really her, but she is kind of a boring lay. Very nice to talk to and very engaging, just not amazing in bed. Just my opinion.

  2. #14762
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Chloe? I'm looking to see her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92
    All of your posts request information, do you ever share? It's hard to trust you with info if you never report anything.

  3. #14761
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/815-213-8614

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenn

    I read some reviews of her from a few months back, which were mostly mixed. There was one report I couldn't follow since it was unclear if the monger showed up to find a roomful of guys there or if that post about a roomful of guys was in response to another escort. She was listed on Tryst as not having logged in since August so maybe COVID had her taking a break or she found a man for awhile. Anyway, she just updated Tryst again. Can anyone share anything about her (esp. About safety / violence). Normally I would skip but those tits in the skip the games photo are tantalizing. And I assume she's low cost. Thanks.
    I visited her one time off a recommendation. She smokes and does drugs. Had a conversation before the massage and she showed me her medical records. Long story short I wasn't feeling it anymore. She had sores on her skin with an open wound. First provider I ever walked out on. She was a nice lady, just not for me.

    Childish.

  4. #14760

    Chloe Monroe

    Has anyone here seen Chloe? I'm looking to see her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92

  5. #14759

    Juliana

    Anyone experience need this busty beauty?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missjuliana

  6. #14758

    Jennifer Smith

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/815-213-8614

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenn

    I read some reviews of her from a few months back, which were mostly mixed. There was one report I couldn't follow since it was unclear if the monger showed up to find a roomful of guys there or if that post about a roomful of guys was in response to another escort. She was listed on Tryst as not having logged in since August so maybe COVID had her taking a break or she found a man for awhile. Anyway, she just updated Tryst again. Can anyone share anything about her (esp. About safety / violence). Normally I would skip but those tits in the skip the games photo are tantalising. And I assume she's low cost. Thanks.

  7. #14757
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    So, about this girl Sydney, I texted her yesterday and got and automated response with a link to her OF and social media, now she actually replied and told me she only books dates on her onlyfans. That a red flag for me.
    Oh its bad.

  8. #14756

    O'Hare area visit

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to sample some of the local talent in the upcoming week. Have started looking on Tryst for some ladies without GPS. Any one seen an of these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53

    https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-sweets

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess-xxx365

    https://tryst.link/escort/ajewel4u
    Macie has been reviewed on here a lot. Check the BBFS section.

  9. #14755

    Pilar

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cago/57150542/

    Pics probably not real, but seems like a bargain.

    Thanks.
    Same to me, I tried to contact her, but no response.

  10. #14754

    Paying up front

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If you pick her up and drive with her to the motel. Or she meets you at the motel parking lot. Never get a room based on her promise to meet you. When you do meet her don't pay her upfront. This will avoid her from leaving before you're done playing with her. Lesson learned since I started playing in this game.
    Waiting until the provider is with you until you get the room? Smart move. Telling a provider your not gona pay until your time is up and you have finished the deed? That's a sure way to her to hell you to kick rocks LOL. I've paid up front my entkre mongering career and never one had an issue. If you get taken advantage of once or twice chalk it up to bad luck (that's why mostly I only see girls that are reviewed with an exception in the old days of BP). But if you stick to your guns on that particular rule. Brother I can't even begin to imagine how many great dreams you have passed up based on one bad experience. How many of these ladies do you think have been burned that same exact way? Keep an open mind and use your big head you should be fine.

  11. #14753

    Sydney Sweets

    So, about this girl Sydney, I texted her yesterday and got and automated response with a link to her OF and social media, now she actually replied and told me she only books dates on her onlyfans. That a red flag for me.

  12. #14752
    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to sample some of the local talent in the upcoming week. Have started looking on Tryst for some ladies without GPS. Any one seen an of these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53

    https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-sweets

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess-xxx365

    https://tryst.link/escort/ajewel4u
    I'd recommend Macie.

  13. #14751

    Visiting O'Hare area

    Hoping to sample some of the local talent in the upcoming week. Have started looking on Tryst for some ladies without GPS. Any one seen an of these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53

    https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-sweets

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess-xxx365

    https://tryst.link/escort/ajewel4u

  14. #14750

    I always meet in the parking lot

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If you pick her up and drive with her to the motel. Or she meets you at the motel parking lot. Never get a room based on her promise to meet you. When you do meet her don't pay her upfront. This will avoid her from leaving before you're done playing with her. Lesson learned since I started playing in this game.
    Once burned. Lesson learned.

  15. #14749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Getting A Room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devj243  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, and also my favorite from past experience (different provider) is they want you to get the room, you get the room and tell them you're ready, but then the call back saying something happened and they can't make it. Gas, money on the room, and time wasted.
    If you pick her up and drive with her to the motel. Or she meets you at the motel parking lot. Never get a room based on her promise to meet you. When you do meet her don't pay her upfront. This will avoid her from leaving before you're done playing with her. Lesson learned since I started playing in this game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape