Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 732 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #4371

    Anita567

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBok  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, membership gone but have retained some numbers and hoping for any info or comments.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33b4e...e-8b3655b2aa20

    Anita567. Lots of planning, last minute wants money for gas. No go.
    Anita567, also planned an M&G. And she asked for money to fix her internet connection. No go for me. At least that was the night before the planned meeting so I didn't have to wasted my time driving to the meeting point.

  2. #4370

    Been talking to these women

    Gentlemen, membership gone but have retained some numbers and hoping for any info or comments.

    I met Aimee who is no longer on sa as far as I know, good time very nice person looking for monogomy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7a3c...3-23ae2a9efa9f

    Empris.

    She sounds nice nice and sexy. Hoping to set something up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b787b...0-5316d39cc7e4

    Met ana alice. Very nice woman, fun cfs. BBBJ. Good convo.

    I would repeat but she is looking for steady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33b4e...e-8b3655b2aa20

    Anita567. Lots of planning, last minute wants money for gas. No go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29609...2-fc3c424bb2ad

    Melli8. Been chatting but she canceled our meeting. Sounds very sexy. Still 8 nterested.

  3. #4369
    You should be OK. Take the details off SA. I was banned twice. Once for explicitly talking $$ (my fault) and another for no apparent reason apart from someone probably flagging me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    If a girl asks for ppm on seeking can I give her my number to discuss that or I'll get banned? Some girls don't know that it's a banned term. And I definitely don't want to get banned by responding to her.

  4. #4368

    Wasting time

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Exactly I'm no newbie but occasionally I may get derailed because my little head makes me make stupid decisions LOL. This girl looked hot. She seemed pretty legit and down to earth. Glad I have I guys here as my support group to knock some sense into me.

    Thank you all.
    Well now that that has been settled how about a link to her profile so that all the guys that reminded you to think with the big head can avoid wasting time on her?

  5. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    GV, you are no newbie. You have been around the block multiple times.

    IMHO, that is a newbie question. You know for a fact, that girl will never, ever be meeting a guy live and in person.
    Exactly I'm no newbie but occasionally I may get derailed because my little head makes me make stupid decisions LOL. This girl looked hot. She seemed pretty legit and down to earth. Glad I have I guys here as my support group to knock some sense into me.

    Thank you all.

  6. #4366

    Kidding, right?

    GV, you are no newbie. You have been around the block multiple times.

    IMHO, that is a newbie question. You know for a fact, that girl will never, ever be meeting a guy live and in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    So I've been chatting with this girl and all seemed good. We agreed upon a price but she said that she wanted to FaceTime prior to hanging out. I agreed but she wanted me to pay her an allowance for our FaceTime. She then said I can pay a small portion for the FaceTime and then our agreed upon amount if we met. What are your thoughts on this! To me red flags are going off?

  7. #4365

    Sounds like you answered your own question.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    So I've been chatting with this girl and all seemed good. We agreed upon a price but she said that she wanted to FaceTime prior to hanging out. I agreed but she wanted me to pay her an allowance for our FaceTime. She then said I can pay a small portion for the FaceTime and then our agreed upon amount if we met. What are your thoughts on this! To me red flags are going off?
    Just my opinion but she sounds like she is trying to get whatever she can out of you. Even if it is a small amount, say 20 bucks. All she has to do is fool ten guys and she makes an easy 200 for doing close to nothing. That's worst case scenario for her. For you it's 20 bucks to find out if her intentions are true and the odds are against you seeing this is a common scam. For me, anyone that asks for money up front should be a total red flag as you said. Keep in mind, there are plenty of girls out there that don't require being paid upfront or for a meet and greet.

  8. #4364

    No

    She will take your money after the FaceTime. SA is now full of scammers, time wasters, pic sellers and covid online BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    So I've been chatting with this girl and all seemed good. We agreed upon a price but she said that she wanted to FaceTime prior to hanging out. I agreed but she wanted me to pay her an allowance for our FaceTime. She then said I can pay a small portion for the FaceTime and then our agreed upon amount if we met. What are your thoughts on this! To me red flags are going off?

  9. #4363
    If a girl asks for ppm on seeking can I give her my number to discuss that or I'll get banned? Some girls don't know that it's a banned term. And I definitely don't want to get banned by responding to her.

  10. #4362
    So I've been chatting with this girl and all seemed good. We agreed upon a price but she said that she wanted to FaceTime prior to hanging out. I agreed but she wanted me to pay her an allowance for our FaceTime. She then said I can pay a small portion for the FaceTime and then our agreed upon amount if we met. What are your thoughts on this! To me red flags are going off?

  11. #4361

    SarahJanex0

    Reached out to me and set something up. She never asked for an amount and her pics looked ok (though they were enhanced). Drove to her place which was kind of far for me. She came outside, same woman, but didn't look great. Her pics were definitely very old and very enhanced. I almost wanted to bail, but figured I'd go inside and see what I can make of it. Went into her place and it was a pig sty. Very dirty with stuff all over the place. Probably in the top 5 dumpiest places I've been at in this game. She asked me to relax while she showered. When she came out she looked better / cleaned up, but still not to my liking. At this point, I said fuck it. I'll see what I can get. Long story short about this one. Former user, in recovery, with piles and piles of problems. That being said, she was nice and friendly. I settled for a very long & nice BBJCIM. I got the feeling that lots of stuff is on the table, but I just wasn't going to bother.

    I left 200, and she probably would of been happy with much less, but I felt bad for her. Definitely not a repeat for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e2cb...7-93ddb02ccc71

  12. #4360

    Danielle

    Also chatted with this one and plan to meet at a hotel today, agreed on a price and boom, the " I just noticed that my car is out of gas, can you cash app me some money to cover that " famous phrase, of course I did not want the convo to go any further so I blocked her.

    Here's the scam artist:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0de38...2-b01f546abf7e

    Watch out for that one.

  13. #4359

    Sophie

    I have been chatting with this one and she told me that she's looking for someone to support her, probably OK with meeting but absolutely no sex. So if any one of you wants to support her here's your chance. I did advise her to pick the platonic option in her profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0743...f-406f587983bb

  14. #4358

    She said she was in Saugus now

    She said she moved a month or two ago. She was my go to for a couple of years and we built a decent repoire that I enjoyed. Now that she moved I find her difficult to get a hold of and its time to find a new regular. I liked that she accommodated my schedule quite nicely. Wasn't too expensive, and did whatever I wanted her too. She is / was quite submissive. I'll miss seeing her on the regular. Anyone got someone that looks similar?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    If you check around either the bareback section or the escort section I think you will find Alisha is not working out of the Acton area anymore. Last post had her working out of one of those extended stay places in Woburn. Somebody posted she uses double list.

  15. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I have them private, but I have them. I've had women tell me that they are fine with private, but if a guy has NO pics online they are even more skeptical than usual. I think you need a couple of decent private photos.

    There's always risk, and reward.
    Thank you both for the response. I think that is a good way to go. A friend of mine was using a photo from one of the twin finder websites (someone who sort of looked like him) . I am thinking some of the women do same but not sure that is a good long term plan, especially if you actually like someone and proceed with a meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape