Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 40018
-
12-29-20 14:37 #23398Regular Member

Posts: 25Walk on back?
So is anyone else finding this a dying art? Place on Ashland near Belmont used to do a $15 chair massage, but their chair was broken, so they'd do a 10 min back walk on a table. I know the older places like New Hope is an option. Newer places either don't have bars or the girl doesn't know how to use them. Not much on the forum on the subject. Any recommendations?
Dave.
-
12-29-20 10:28 #23397Senior Member

Posts: 313Are they advertising anywhere?
Are they advertising anywhere?
Originally Posted by ManuelJellison
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 23:30 #23396Senior Member

Posts: 26Zuse closed
Drove by Zuse on Montrose today a big yellow sign, on the door. "Closed by city of Chicago. ".
-
12-28-20 22:59 #23395Senior Member

Posts: 626Is this the one in China town or the one at oak park?
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 21:07 #23394Senior Member

Posts: 70Relax Spa
Where is it located? Is it on Ashland?
Originally Posted by Samsung2402
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 20:05 #23393Senior Member

Posts: 78Didn't do my homework
Probably is. I didn't do my homework / research beforehand and it was so far from what I expected. Nothing to indicate at either place that it was anything but an abandon storefront. Even their Pulaski location at least has an "open" sign in the shaded windows. These had nothing. And it was night, so heading into a vacant building was above my adventure level for that day. I went to my regular spot down on Lincoln.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 17:00 #23392Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes the business is still going on.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 14:33 #23391Senior Member

Posts: 313Logan tantricas
Is it still in business? Haven't see an ad I'm a very long time, but there was a review from last month on RM.
-
12-28-20 14:32 #23390Senior Member

Posts: 313At Zeus
They are at Zeus.
Originally Posted by RomanRoyal28
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 12:29 #23389Regular Member

Posts: 4Relax Spa. GE
A couple of weeks ago I started to get a text from area code 702 on my burner from a gal that is asking to see me again. I have a regular gal for my massage and another regular for L4, but I have strayed from time to time if my regulars are not available. The text says she is at the Relax Spa, just can't place where I had seen this person before. What the hell, I go in and asked the young lady there who has this phone number. She says Mimi. Mimi comes out and yep, some Asian gal that I say at hotel in Oakbrook. I say what the hell, go for 1/2 hour, on the flip negotiate a naked L3 for a very reasonable price. Not the cutest or the most petite, but she knows some tricks that will bring out the best in you. The other gal there looked younger and better looking, so I'll have to try that next time. Stay safe boys.
-
12-28-20 09:03 #23388Regular Member

Posts: 7Raquel Bianca Selma
Where can I find this lady's need some information.
-
12-27-20 16:15 #23387Senior Member

Posts: 626So wait you didn't see anyone then? But it seem like it is papa Rose spa collection.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 18:21 #23386Senior Member

Posts: 90Merci Mag M
The old Merci number popped up and I decided to check it out. Was sorry. Old provider and while the building was different the doorman attitude is the same. Think they don't want to be disturbed even though the building is open for visitors. Old provider said young one coming soon. Heard that before. Let know if this changes.
-
12-26-20 11:02 #23385Senior Member

Posts: 78King
Thought I'd fly by and TOFTT. When I got to King's listed address, it was all papered over. No sign of a business operating there. Figured I had the wrong address so I called, and was directed to 5600 block of north ashland which he insisted was open. I learned later that is listed as 365 spa on the same site (didn't think to ask at the time on how they got the address so wrong, and also it has a different listed phone). That too was papered / curtained over with no signs of activity or lights. Just seemed vacant. It's a holiday week, so maybe I just got the timing all wrong.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 22:38 #23384Banned Member

Posts: 1583[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!












Reply With Quote






