Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 293 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3079

    Mary in Rockledge

    Wasn't really sure where to post this one. Been taking a break from things for a while and just stumbled across this one. Browsing Grindr earlier (don't ask) and came across a profile of a "girl" named Mary, age 26. Said she was looking to hook up. Turns out it was a p4 p thing and when asked if she advertised anywhere she answered with "yeah online ads". I asked for specifics and was met with "I charge to tell you". She sent me her location, suburban home in Rockledge, then said "$20 cash app and get info". Everything about it screams scam to me, but figured I'd put it up here just in case.

  2. #3078

    It is that time of the year

    Heads up guys, the MPD is doing sweaps again. Space Daily News has the scoop.

  3. #3077

    Name Question

    Any one have a name to research on?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/834566080416

  4. #3076

    Question

    Anyone know if she's still around an if so has good contact info?? Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F5D05CA-01AE-49FD-93A5-3FF8D55D6E4F.jpeg‎  

  5. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Seeing how the boss lady removed her listings, Stacey and Gem are in a difficult position to see mongers, and hit or miss at the AMPs, I decided to go all out. Since I had to go down by Boynton Beach, I looked up Mini Mya. Always wanted to cross that off my bucket list. She was easy to contact and friendly. That little round ass is what got me. If you guys ever get down there, I'd recommend a visit. Few more Marios than the usual, but worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mini-mya...derdale-871788#erotic.
    D-mn You! Now I'll have to drive down towards Boca. , . ,

    (Boss lady STG posts are still there--flip back to Thurs Nov5).

    F1.

  6. #3074

    The choice

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    DOUBLE DOWN.

    Boss Lady would be MY first choice (YMMV) - not sure of her accommodations since the Graybar visit. But why limit to one? I just revisited TruGem this week. She IS the BEST (IMO) value and one of the top 5 Headache relievers in all of Brevard. Probably wouldn't down there visit after dark, but perf OK daytime --nice quiet residential location and not once a problem. Wish I COULD find a nice spinner with just as good an attitude and reliability as Gem.

    F1.
    Seeing how the boss lady removed her listings, Stacey and Gem are in a difficult position to see mongers, and hit or miss at the AMPs, I decided to go all out. Since I had to go down by Boynton Beach, I looked up Mini Mya. Always wanted to cross that off my bucket list. She was easy to contact and friendly. That little round ass is what got me. If you guys ever get down there, I'd recommend a visit. Few more Marios than the usual, but worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mini-mya...derdale-871788#erotic.

  7. #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming that you are referring to Fluffy lovin Stacey from Cocoa. I talked with her about a week ago and she was having problems with her location. They were keeping a very strict lookout for visitors to any of the rooms. She was trying to sneak people in during the evening hours but was having difficulty even with that. She told me that she was looking to find a new place and she said she would let me know when that was. I haven't heard anything since then.

    MF.
    Thanks for the update. Good to know she is alright.

  8. #3072

    Stacey whereabouts

    I am assuming that you are referring to Fluffy lovin Stacey from Cocoa. I talked with her about a week ago and she was having problems with her location. They were keeping a very strict lookout for visitors to any of the rooms. She was trying to sneak people in during the evening hours but was having difficulty even with that. She told me that she was looking to find a new place and she said she would let me know when that was. I haven't heard anything since then.

    MF.

  9. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. I have an afternoon off on Monday and will be in the Brevard area. Here's my options: Boss lady. Small and tight, TrueGem. Good time, Wendy in Palm Bay. Always sweet. What would you guys do? Money isn't an issue. Just want fun with no problems. Maybe Tokyo? PM me if you would like. Thanks.
    DOUBLE DOWN.

    Boss Lady would be MY first choice (YMMV) - not sure of her accommodations since the Graybar visit. But why limit to one? I just revisited TruGem this week. She IS the BEST (IMO) value and one of the top 5 Headache relievers in all of Brevard. Probably wouldn't down there visit after dark, but perf OK daytime --nice quiet residential location and not once a problem. Wish I COULD find a nice spinner with just as good an attitude and reliability as Gem.

    F1.

  10. #3070

    Monday

    Ok guys. I have an afternoon off on Monday and will be in the Brevard area. Here's my options: Boss lady. Small and tight, TrueGem. Good time, Wendy in Palm Bay. Always sweet. What would you guys do? Money isn't an issue. Just want fun with no problems. Maybe Tokyo? PM me if you would like. Thanks.

  11. #3069

    Stacey

    Anyone know what the situation with Stacey is? She hardly runs ads and doesn't respond to messages.

  12. #3068

    Info

    So it appears uncle is monitoring stg as star and another girl was picked up through the site and are currently visiting uncle.

  13. #3067

    Re: Archive Site

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issue with not been able to archive?. I get something about denial of service error. 403, said to refresh or try another time. Or change the vpn node??
    Yes, I get the same error from time to time. Other times it works very well. I suspect it has something to do with the amount of traffic it's getting. FYI, JoshuaFalcon on the Daytona forum is using an alternate archiving site http://web.archive.org. It works similar to http://archive.ph/ but it appears to load only the thumbnails of the pictures. When I try to enlarge the thumbnail, it directs me to the original site. I can't complain because both of these sites are free.

  14. #3066

    Archive site

    Anyone else having issue with not been able to archive?. I get something about denial of service error. 403, said to refresh or try another time. Or change the vpn node??

  15. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that what you're talking about is an entirely different situation. The discussion began as a monger being concerned that LE would arrest a provider, go through her phone and then investigate, and presumptively arrest, mongers based on nothing more than the text messages on the provider's phone. What you're talking about is a RICO investigation, obtaining warrants to run a wire tap on various phones, then, in real time, following up with those that called or texted to the tapped phone to see if those people (presumptively mongers) could assist in the investigation by providing evidence against the individuals that were a part of the RICO investigation. While I get your point, that's significantly different from the original issue. And again, with a burner phone, LE would need to do something other than try to trace the phone to the user. All that said, let's be realistic, so long as we're engaged in this little hobby, there is always a risk of something happening.

    By the way, I moved this from the Escort Reports thread as it seemed we were getting a little far off the topic of reports on escorts.
    Very true. I wasn't distinguishing the two very well, but at the same time you wouldn't know if another provider wasn't under some kind of investigation, albeit the odds of that being astronomically unlikely. Probably unnecessary comment on my part, as posters here are more than likely taking necessary precautions to begin with. I'll stop now LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape