Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8726
-
12-28-20 12:26 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 485I saw her 3 times she's real yes she's cute has a great ass nice boobs she's party friendly does it way to much though takes a while to get her to answer you but she's worth it definitely.
Originally Posted by LuvMeSum
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 12:07 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 485Response
I was told she has a handler by another provider and sometimes robs people with her handler.
Originally Posted by NewbieHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 12:05 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 485Milf
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/362407794042
Any info on her? I tried to get her to do an out call we text back and forth agreed for hhr she said she would be my way in 25 minutes an hour passed then a hour and a half I text her she said she was getting gas 30 more minutes passed no response from her then she said text me tomorrow I said no because she flaked on me her friend did it too said she would come but didn't her friend has a lot of tats on her body.
-
12-28-20 11:54 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 485Info
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/888506933239
Any info on her?
-
12-28-20 08:48 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 344Russian
I was wondering about her, I texted her, got a "Hi" back and that was it, poof she was gone.
Originally Posted by AppleFan125
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 08:01 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 485I have she's open to BBFS but will up charge.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 01:36 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 50Stephanie
Visited her about a month ago at the Regal inn, was acting strange and claimed it was because she did ecstasy the night before, she also is a recovering alcoholic. Service was shitty, would only repeat because of that fat ass and if I'm in the area again, damage was. 5.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 23:19 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 66New Haven pawg
Anyone seen this chick??
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/478349764302
-
12-27-20 15:24 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 329I got topped off by the wig wearing blonde from that house now that I think of it, didn't go in. She came across street in parking lot and we went behind a building. So if this chick is with them, ya idk then. Prob will avoid.
Originally Posted by SeeMyShadsw
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 15:03 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 164Bingo was their name o.
Originally Posted by AppleFan125
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 13:58 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 85Refuses to do outcall. Sounds like a setup. Especially in those multifamily homes.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 13:50 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 85Right across from the elementary school on Wolcott?
Originally Posted by SeeMyShadsw
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 13:46 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 85Russian treat
Just FYI pics are old. Closest is the red lingerie pic. Not close to the black lingerie pics from when was younger. Has baby damage and floppy tits.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/906784076835
-
12-27-20 13:40 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 164There's a house on James st. With known SW's congregating there. I don't recognize this girl from the street, but agree, James st. Is sketchy if you don't know what you're getting into.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
I know at least one girl in the house I'm speaking of pretty well and I still won't go there because I don't know who else is in there.
-
12-27-20 13:39 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 85Fair haven light skin
Anyone see her? Prices are very high for the area but body looks like could command it.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/063203030566










Reply With Quote






