Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 30814
-
12-28-20 11:38 #12019Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage Lady
I got her to respond one time and she had to be on something. She just kept sending me the same few text messages over and over again. Her ad changed slightly because her home was being treated for bugs, so she couldn't be there and was in a hotel. She never told me which one, or a rate. Just kept texting me random shit about being in a hotel and bookings every hour.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 22:57 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 619Yes
Yes I haven't met but real pics. Works the Raleigh and Wilmington area. Puts on a hot show. All holes open. $200/ hour also a clip for $30. Porn Star. Enjoy. Must pay upfront before the show begins so they say.
Originally Posted by HappyMan22
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 22:01 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 139Jenn
The infamous Jenn. For a long as she's need around, that mugshot doesn't look bad. Too bad her reviews are terrible.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 16:14 #12016Regular Member

Posts: 22She begged me to go to the liquor store for her before coming over. She agreed to incall at her house which is a run down shit hole in Cary. I pulled up and there were a lot if people hanging around and I left. Never actually saw her and tbh I will never try again. I've contacted her in the past a few times and could never get anything worked out but each of those times she was staying at a crappy hotel.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 15:41 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 88Can you provide more info like time, location and $$.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 14:55 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 260Met this girl?
Goes by Danielle iirc. Texted with her. Was going to meet but she was too far from me to see in the time I had. S Saunders st.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
12-27-20 14:39 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 260I've tried contacting her a dozen times. No reply.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 11:58 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 66Another one
CWJ 12/27.
For those of you who still use listcrawler, you will probably recognize this one. Usually posts under the name "black tail models". Got picked up from the place on the street name that rhymes with "reliance". Stay safe gents.
-
12-27-20 11:29 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 329Anybody?
Surely someone has met this girl!? Or am I pursuing some fake shit?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 10:47 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 619Pm
Ready for 100 PM's? Just give an honest review. This board is Escort Reports.
Originally Posted by Basement2079
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 09:40 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 329This is a Review Board. If you have pertinent info about the provider then spill it!
Originally Posted by Basement2079
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 07:32 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 122Dalas
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/57157258/
Has anyone seen her lately?
-
12-26-20 21:40 #12007Regular Member

Posts: 22Not going to go into a lot lot detail But I would suggest passing on this one. PM me if you want details but will never see her again.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 19:22 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 59Santa's Little Helper
Did you pull the trigger? I am also interested in seeing her. If I get in contact, I will let you know my experience.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 17:55 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 83Esa
Yea, I went there about three weeks ago. Place was lit up like a blue Christmas tree. Had to tell provider I have to take a pass.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
Found out the next day there was a drug bust / stolen car. I think I'll put that place on my avoid list along with LQ.
For a while.











Reply With Quote





