Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 1378 1878 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18676

    Isabella

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57147283/

    Are any of you familiar with this girl advertising in the Boston area but with ads from Nashville?

  2. #18675

    Cash and Dash alert

    * cash and dash *.

    Be wary of this one. Once she gets the money she's gone. She'll either want you to take a shower in which case she will dash while you're in there or have an excuse to go to the car to get condoms.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...i/121353129914

  3. #18674
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Just wondering any info on this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57137676/

    I tried searching old posts to see if anyone has seen her before and has any info? Please share any info, Thanks!
    Her face conjures up bad reviews in my memory. That or check the rip off reports. I just have it in my head to scroll past when seeing her ads with the idea that she is bad news. She may have been going by a different name back then but definitely check the old posts.

  4. #18673
    Thank you.

    Nice titties. Damn shame she has to resort to robbing people.

  5. #18672

    Desire Luxx

    Hi guys,

    Just wondering any info on this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57137676/

    I tried searching old posts to see if anyone has seen her before and has any info? Please share any info, Thanks!

  6. #18671

    Tanya D.

    Going to be in NV next month and I'm Def going to meet TD. Any other hot GFEs to recommend? Ty. I'll return the favor if you ever venture to Louisville.

  7. #18670

    Except that.

    You got to include a selfie, name of your employer, and a photo copy of your drivers license. Sorry, I'll pass.

  8. #18669

    I would also recommend Sexy Kora on EROS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omrbl  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I've got some Christmas money burning holes in my pockets. I've been on the boards a decent amount of time, but I don't partake in the hobby very often. So I want to ask this in case there is provider I'm missing that's just so well established that no one has talked about them in a minute.

    Can you please recommend a good GFE provider? LFK and DFK really get me going. Don't mind paying higher dollar for someone on EROS either. Please any and all recommendations are appreciated. Feel free to PM.
    I met Kora about a year ago. Looks exactly like her pics. I thought she had a great body, loved to kiss and it felt like a GF experience. YMMV, but I enjoyed my date.

  9. #18668

    Out yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by MTWilliams911  [View Original Post]
    H32 there are a lot of false positive tests with PCR testing. Go get another test. Reasonable odds it might be negative.
    Thanks, I was released yesterday. Now I will get thru the holidays with family, and then hopefully, I'll be back in the saddle.

    Happy Holidays and be safe!

    H32.

  10. #18667

    By far the best GFE in the business

    Quote Originally Posted by Omrbl  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I've got some Christmas money burning holes in my pockets. I've been on the boards a decent amount of time, but I don't partake in the hobby very often. So I want to ask this in case there is provider I'm missing that's just so well established that no one has talked about them in a minute.

    Can you please recommend a good GFE provider? LFK and DFK really get me going. Don't mind paying higher dollar for someone on EROS either. Please any and all recommendations are appreciated. Feel free to PM.
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/637242573315

    H32.

  11. #18666

    GFE recs?

    Gentlemen I've got some Christmas money burning holes in my pockets. I've been on the boards a decent amount of time, but I don't partake in the hobby very often. So I want to ask this in case there is provider I'm missing that's just so well established that no one has talked about them in a minute.

    Can you please recommend a good GFE provider? LFK and DFK really get me going. Don't mind paying higher dollar for someone on EROS either. Please any and all recommendations are appreciated. Feel free to PM.

  12. #18665

    Ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her at all?

    She sent some pics and looks decent.

    If she is legit I might pull the trigger.
    When I tried, got to the Location then crickets. Tried contacting her back, nothing. I would skip her, seriously these women need to have their pockets hit for wasting time like that. Guys should stop going to them.

  13. #18664

    COVID test

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    They look like trouble. In a good way!! I hope not TGTBT!

    Dive in and let us know. I am out of commission for a few days. Tested positive. Covid. Not STD. LOL.

    H32.
    H32 there are a lot of false positive tests with PCR testing. Go get another test. Reasonable odds it might be negative.

  14. #18663

    Here is an ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her number please?
    https://pagescrawler.com/post/54844087

  15. #18662

    Asian Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and no response. I see she's got an ad on Listcrawler now. I saw her ad on another site from searching her number. That ad shows that she doesn't give BBBJ, or she doesn't receive oral. I'm assuming no kissing or DFK either. I still haven't heard from her. I asked what area she host and current donation. I guess I'll wait and see if she responds. But no BBBJ is a no go for me, especially at that rate.
    Has anybody seen her at all?

    She sent some pics and looks decent.

    If she is legit I might pull the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape