Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 17723
-
12-26-20 07:28 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 382Pregnant
Here is another one that will probably be off the market now because of pregnancy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tlouis/1/paige
Originally Posted by StlbbHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 02:14 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 44That's My Worry
Yeah, that is exactly the possibility I was concerned about.
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 19:38 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 72She is pregnant.
Originally Posted by HabbyMan618
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 15:45 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 29Lost an old fave her name is Jenn
So haven't hear from this one in a while. Anyone know what happened to her? https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54543780/#.
-
12-25-20 11:18 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 111It's been my experience, and that of several others, that she has opened up to doing more than happy endings lately. If you're really interested, I would suggested scheduling an appointment and bringing an extra hundred or so and see if that works.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 10:39 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 457Would like to know info too. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 09:53 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 203Mature w / bolt ons
I'm definitely interested! GILFs with fake tits are my jam. Please pm me contact info or post the link.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 01:53 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 319Diana
Its a shame she only does massages and happy ending. I would love to go full service with her.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 08:48 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 471Christmas Specials
I had about ten providers from my recent exploits contact me the last few days offering me bargain rates. Seems they are doing some last minute Christmas shopping. I had three different ladies three days in a row for a total of 300. Interestingly, each of them were feeling generous and offered upgrades at no charge. I got one lined up for today, too. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good nut.
-
12-23-20 11:31 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 37Not the Clayton Summer
The Summer in Clayton is pretty much UTR. Its definitely not her.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 11:21 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 393I didn't realize Jodi was back. You missed out. Should have just arranged to go to her place. I saw her several times back in the day. Was always pleasant and generous with her time and always MSOG.
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:52 #5817Regular Member

Posts: 10Another Lilly fan
Not a huge poster but wanted to add to the reviews. Contacted Lilly and took advantage of her $.4 special. Cute mature gal, great coms, great incall location. As others have stated, body may not be for everyone, but OMG is she accommodating! She jumped right into a BBBJ. A little toothy at times, but I'm pretty well endowed so not too uncommon. Took instruction well and paid attention with gusto everywhere asked, and I mean everywhere! Finished CIM with her head hanging off the bed and gagging that rivaled any porno you can imagine!. As always YMMV but she treated me like king!
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 00:09 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 129Not that Summer
This is definitely not the Summer in Brentwood / Clayton. Not the same tattoos or photos.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 23:53 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 296Brunett
I saw the brunette before. Last time I heard she was pregnant and she went back to Jeff City.
Originally Posted by Fire1234;5126916[URL
-
12-22-20 21:03 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 289Summer?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57037536/
I've seen the name Summer mentioned before, is this her? I thought Summer was a blonde in Clayton. I've never seen this brunette post before.
Any experiences?









Reply With Quote






