Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 41311
-
12-25-20 20:25 #18556Senior Member

Posts: 690Sad
It is sad.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
She looked so nice in her pics, and the sea hag I saw and her services were the pits.
OK, I know all girls, even us mongers age, but it is so sad that some people deteriorate so quickly, their lives are being burned up for nothing. That is sad.
-
12-25-20 17:10 #18555Senior Member

Posts: 351Well it seems the boyfriend was stealing from her and now she is needing help from us mongers to make sure she has a room for the night. I'm visiting family out of town, can someone assist her?
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 16:14 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 260Crystal Lynn / Jordyn
I wonder how many guys she going to scam on this ad? She hit those low low low donations LOL.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 15:58 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 443She must've gone downhill rapidly
Because those pics are her and the only thing not represented is the baby damage. But not really any filters / editing etc on those pics. I haven't seen her in several months, maybe 10+. She does have a candy habit and a DB Handler. So it's not surprising that she has deteriorated to that point. Sad.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 14:06 #18552Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info on this one?
Has anyone had the pleasure of a dream with this girl? Seems really cute. I can't tell if she big or not?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/176688920284
-
12-25-20 09:02 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 207Jordyn crystallynn
There's a reason why there's dozens and dozens of bad reviews and never a good one about her. She has robbed people from day one. And yes stupid people will continue to message her and you will continue to see people posting reviews they got robbed even after seeing reviews that everybody got robbed. She will rob you at the first chance she gets. She likes to try the "I need to pay my babysitter ASAP can I have the money right now I promise I'll be right back! Also the baby sitter wants $50 more can you give me that too?
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 07:55 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 248Numerous times
She's legit.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 07:55 #18549Senior Member

Posts: 256Not yet she looks worth it. From the pictures she is down with getting a facial that captures my attention.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 07:24 #18548Senior Member

Posts: 260Lolo. Not to be confused with LO Ryder
Link below.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/568212037864
-
12-25-20 00:55 #18547Senior Member

Posts: 690Got Fooled By Dawn
I thought this girl was real. Her pics had dates on them and she looked nice, or so I thought.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/949782870106
Big mistake. She does not look like the girl in the pics in her ad.
Was much older, skin sores and just not those pics she posted.
She was foggy on some candy and was a very crappy qv.
I would never repeat, she totally fooled me with her fake pics.
-
12-25-20 00:02 #18546Senior Member

Posts: 452DT Test
Have any of my fellow BBBJ church members tested the tonsils of this one yet?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/112635608692
-
12-24-20 22:20 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 260Lo lo Not to be confused with Lo Ryder
I will make this short and sweet. Meet her a few times now, always at a decent hotel on south side. Setting up a date with her is painless and easy. Her pics are accurate, great personality, great little body (short petite spinner) great performance! I would def recommend her! She makes you feel comfortable and welcomed as soon as you see her at the door. Not sure why there are not more reviews on her but def plan on seeing her again! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
-
12-24-20 22:14 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 316Do we know of her?
Which westside girl was texting? I'm sensing there is an entertaining review being witheld from us, LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 22:10 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 260Crystal Lynn / Jordyn
That is giving parasites a bad wrap right there!! That girl is as trashy and delusional as it gets!
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 22:07 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 316There is at least one review that I know of. Maybe more.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
Type "cougar" in the "search thread" dropdown box.









Reply With Quote





