Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 492 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing her link?
    She doesn't post and I don't personally have her permission to give out her number but if you contact hentailover he may be able to help you.

  2. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliKey123  [View Original Post]
    Got glenda's number from hentai lover and gave her a call and set up an appointment. Really cute with a nice ass. Pretty thin but not super skinny. She's an absolute sweetheart. Very accomodating. I would absolutely 100% recommend her especially if you like little spinners. Her rates are awesome too. Well below what other girls are charging. With that being said, DO NOT TELL HER SHE SHOULD BE CHARGING MORE! NONE OF YOU! Seriously. This girl has awesome rates. When you pay her just give her what she asks for and leave her extra when she takes care of you. If her rates go up because one of you mongers decide to tell her she should be charging more, I will personally hunt you down and cut your dick off lmao. Seriously. Enjoy her and her cheap rates. She's awesome and totally worth it.
    Would you mind sharing her link?

  3. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Or whatever other stupid name she comes up with.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....h/797457393690

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/736318777169

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kayleeon...ngfield-850221#erotic.

    I was curious about this one for a while. I realize that no one on this board recommends seeing her, but I was curious if she was really as bad as people were claiming.

    Texted her, she texted back immediately. I let her know I can head her way asap. Then I don't hear from her for an hour so. Her story is that she did laundry and lost her phone for a while. Ok, no big deal. She wanted me to pick her up from somewhere. I head to that address.

    I get there, and there isn't a building there. I figure that she was staying at one of the houses along the street, and wanted to make sure I wasn't scary before giving me the real address. I let her know I'm here. She calls me and while on the phone with me, I see her walking to my car coming from the street perpendicular to the one I was on. She's all bundled up, but facially, she looks like her pics. Seemed nice enough. She wanted the donation right away (qv incall, so only 80, though she wanted a benji despite what's written in her ads). She needed to pay for her babysitter or something. I was hesitant to give it to her. Her phone was dead and she was willing to leave it with me until she came back (along with a phone charger as I didn't have one for her to use). Fine. So, I waited and waited and waited longer than I'm willing to admit and -- as you may have guessed -- she never came back. I thought it was odd that she would ghost me like that when I had her phone, but that's the situation I found myself in.

    Eventually, I made it home and charged her phone up a bit and realized she took the SIM card out of it. The screen was pretty busted up, so clearly this was not her actual phone but one of her old ones that wasn't worth anything to her. I've had chicks pull the "I need to pay somebody but here's my phone as collateral" move a number of times before and it was never an issue. First time I was gotten by this scam.

    So yeah. I can't validate any of her old reviews and what her hygiene is like, etc, but I can say to watch for any thievery and slight-of-hand tricks.

    On the plus side, it turns out she didn't erase the contents of her phone. It's hard to read with a busted screen, but I have all of her saved contacts, texts, photos, Facebook info, etc. Maybe I should talk to her mom or her baby daddy.
    LOL she doesn't wipe herself, literally a smear of shit all over herself, you got away lucky, if she unbundled herself the smell wouldve stopped you dead.

  4. #3337

    Glenda

    Got glenda's number from hentai lover and gave her a call and set up an appointment. Really cute with a nice ass. Pretty thin but not super skinny. She's an absolute sweetheart. Very accomodating. I would absolutely 100% recommend her especially if you like little spinners. Her rates are awesome too. Well below what other girls are charging. With that being said, DO NOT TELL HER SHE SHOULD BE CHARGING MORE! NONE OF YOU! Seriously. This girl has awesome rates. When you pay her just give her what she asks for and leave her extra when she takes care of you. If her rates go up because one of you mongers decide to tell her she should be charging more, I will personally hunt you down and cut your dick off lmao. Seriously. Enjoy her and her cheap rates. She's awesome and totally worth it.

  5. #3336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Or whatever other stupid name she comes up with.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....h/797457393690

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/736318777169

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kayleeon...ngfield-850221#erotic.

    I was curious about this one for a while. I realize that no one on this board recommends seeing her, but I was curious if she was really as bad as people were claiming.

    Texted her, she texted back immediately. I let her know I can head her way asap. Then I don't hear from her for an hour so. Her story is that she did laundry and lost her phone for a while. Ok, no big deal. She wanted me to pick her up from somewhere. I head to that address.

    I get there, and there isn't a building there. I figure that she was staying at one of the houses along the street, and wanted to make sure I wasn't scary before giving me the real address. I let her know I'm here. She calls me and while on the phone with me, I see her walking to my car coming from the street perpendicular to the one I was on. She's all bundled up, but facially, she looks like her pics. Seemed nice enough. She wanted the donation right away (qv incall, so only 80, though she wanted a benji despite what's written in her ads). She needed to pay for her babysitter or something. I was hesitant to give it to her. Her phone was dead and she was willing to leave it with me until she came back (along with a phone charger as I didn't have one for her to use). Fine. So, I waited and waited and waited longer than I'm willing to admit and -- as you may have guessed -- she never came back. I thought it was odd that she would ghost me like that when I had her phone, but that's the situation I found myself in.

    Eventually, I made it home and charged her phone up a bit and realized she took the SIM card out of it. The screen was pretty busted up, so clearly this was not her actual phone but one of her old ones that wasn't worth anything to her. I've had chicks pull the "I need to pay somebody but here's my phone as collateral" move a number of times before and it was never an issue. First time I was gotten by this scam.

    So yeah. I can't validate any of her old reviews and what her hygiene is like, etc, but I can say to watch for any thievery and slight-of-hand tricks.

    On the plus side, it turns out she didn't erase the contents of her phone. It's hard to read with a busted screen, but I have all of her saved contacts, texts, photos, Facebook info, etc. Maybe I should talk to her mom or her baby daddy.
    Oh shit. You should definitely try your best and blackmailed her ass.

  6. #3335

    Kayliana / Kayleeona / Breeona

    Or whatever other stupid name she comes up with.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....h/797457393690

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/736318777169

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kayleeon...ngfield-850221#erotic.

    I was curious about this one for a while. I realize that no one on this board recommends seeing her, but I was curious if she was really as bad as people were claiming.

    Texted her, she texted back immediately. I let her know I can head her way asap. Then I don't hear from her for an hour so. Her story is that she did laundry and lost her phone for a while. Ok, no big deal. She wanted me to pick her up from somewhere. I head to that address.

    I get there, and there isn't a building there. I figure that she was staying at one of the houses along the street, and wanted to make sure I wasn't scary before giving me the real address. I let her know I'm here. She calls me and while on the phone with me, I see her walking to my car coming from the street perpendicular to the one I was on. She's all bundled up, but facially, she looks like her pics. Seemed nice enough. She wanted the donation right away (qv incall, so only 80, though she wanted a benji despite what's written in her ads). She needed to pay for her babysitter or something. I was hesitant to give it to her. Her phone was dead and she was willing to leave it with me until she came back (along with a phone charger as I didn't have one for her to use). Fine. So, I waited and waited and waited longer than I'm willing to admit and -- as you may have guessed -- she never came back. I thought it was odd that she would ghost me like that when I had her phone, but that's the situation I found myself in.

    Eventually, I made it home and charged her phone up a bit and realized she took the SIM card out of it. The screen was pretty busted up, so clearly this was not her actual phone but one of her old ones that wasn't worth anything to her. I've had chicks pull the "I need to pay somebody but here's my phone as collateral" move a number of times before and it was never an issue. First time I was gotten by this scam.

    So yeah. I can't validate any of her old reviews and what her hygiene is like, etc, but I can say to watch for any thievery and slight-of-hand tricks.

    On the plus side, it turns out she didn't erase the contents of her phone. It's hard to read with a busted screen, but I have all of her saved contacts, texts, photos, Facebook info, etc. Maybe I should talk to her mom or her baby daddy.

  7. #3334

    I Would Recommend NO

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little blonde yet? Down the street from why work and I was hoping for some quick afternoon action.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/621556831089
    I set up an appointment once and when I got to the door and she opened her mouth I almost hurled. Meth Mouth Big Time! There's a reason she does not smile in ANY of her photos. Black chicklets for teeth! Nasty. I wouldn’t let her put her mouth on my Johnson for free much less pay her! But that's just me. You were warned my friend.

    Peace.
    Last edited by HotDiggity; 12-25-20 at 20:56. Reason: Spelling Error

  8. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little blonde yet? Down the street from why work and I was hoping for some quick afternoon action.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/621556831089
    She is meh. Seen her 2 x probably go back if desperate. Chain smokes in her room. Makes uncomfortable grunt noises. Doesn't thrust back. 80 roses qv. Plus side her handler is always on the ball to reply easy setup.

  9. #3332

    Kt

    I wouldn't if I was you, better providers out there than her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little blonde yet? Down the street from why work and I was hoping for some quick afternoon action.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/621556831089

  10. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little blonde yet? Down the street from why work and I was hoping for some quick afternoon action.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/621556831089
    I saw her once for an outcall when she was in Springfield. Set up was easy. She's good at texting. Got over quick. Can't remember damage but I remember it being cheap. She looks better in the pics which are obviously very filtered. She's got really messed up teeth if you care. Service overall was meh. Wasn't bad, but wasn't stellar either. I'm very neutral about recommending her. Definitely wouldn't be like "You should go see her!" But if you know what you're walking into and are okay with it. I wouldn't really advise against it either.

  11. #3330

  12. #3329

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    In the mood for some big tits I know this girl jay has been reviewed can't remember if she is a ripoff or not.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/280234261986
    For me she was a no show. Then got nasty texting me.

  13. #3328

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little blonde yet? Down the street from why work and I was hoping for some quick afternoon action.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/621556831089
    Have not seen her myself. But check the Hartford forum. Pretty much all bad reviews.

  14. #3327

    KT in Windsor locks

    Anyone seen this little blonde yet? Down the street from why work and I was hoping for some quick afternoon action.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....5/621556831089

  15. #3326
    In the mood for some big tits I know this girl jay has been reviewed can't remember if she is a ripoff or not.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/280234261986

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape