Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Paying Upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I have always given the cash at the beginning may be cause I had started with pros who require that and never had an issue with that except one other AA girl who was ghetto and had a bunch of restrictions. I felt giving the money first puts the girl at ease especially cause I'm big and strong dude and some found me intimidating so I just want to show that I'm not there to hurt them. She had told me she was on SA but had a real boyfriend and she was off the site for a while. The only reason I contacted her was a guy who reported that she looks well and has a nice body and he went 2 rounds with her with an option of 3rd round and another monger sent me a porn video of her and she looked hot. The more I think I feel she is either dumb or has mental issues cause now she scammed me once and that will be it but if she had delivered I could have made her a regular given her body and potential for good performance. She probably has a mental or personality issues or just being dumb and going for a short term profit.
    I'll bet you won't be making this mistake again. Ever since the first time I paid upfront and got ripped off I never pay upfront since then.

  2. #8408
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    You seem pretty experienced. Why the cash first? She has a really early SA start date so you must have known a pro. Read some bad comments on her. I know we get all burned, but this one seems like one you should not have fallen prey to.
    I have always given the cash at the beginning may be cause I had started with pros who require that and never had an issue with that except one other AA girl who was ghetto and had a bunch of restrictions. I felt giving the money first puts the girl at ease especially cause I'm big and strong dude and some found me intimidating so I just want to show that I'm not there to hurt them. She had told me she was on SA but had a real boyfriend and she was off the site for a while. The only reason I contacted her was a guy who reported that she looks well and has a nice body and he went 2 rounds with her with an option of 3rd round and another monger sent me a porn video of her and she looked hot. The more I think I feel she is either dumb or has mental issues cause now she scammed me once and that will be it but if she had delivered I could have made her a regular given her body and potential for good performance. She probably has a mental or personality issues or just being dumb and going for a short term profit.

  3. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    State, State in the location is a sure fire sign of a fake profile / scammer. They do it all the time. You'll get hit up for money eventually. They don't reveal their location b / c they don't know the area and it could expose them.

    Check back and at some point they'll change it to a different State, State location.
    I like when even the Chicago, IL location changes while chatting. I have no idea how the location works on SA, I picked mine. Not sure if it changes while I am away from home.

  4. #8406

    What happened

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cd81...5-eeb7e340a43b

    A monger had good experiance with her and told me she has nice body and decent looking face and offered MSOG and he felt she may be willing to do BBFS so I messaged her and moved to text. She asked to meet cause she needed 600 $ to pay a big fine in 2 days so we agreed on 250 $ for 2 hr of fun. I picked her up and checked in the hotel but the room was cold so I cranked up the heat and we had a glass of wine and chatted. 30 min later she said she is dizzy from the wine and I told her let's lay in bed and wait a little. She looked at her phone and said "Oh sh! T we have only 5 min" I told her we agreed on 2 hr and let's get going. She says we have to leave right now cause her mom wants her to take her sister to gymnastics. I'm whatever give me my money back and I'll lose only the $$ for the hotel. She started begging me to keep the money to pay part of the fine or she'll be going to jail and how she will make it up to me. I stupidly agreed and dropped her home. Next day she had the nerve to text me that she may still go to jail unless she finds the rest of the money. I told her let's meet to catch up for my deposit and we can talk about it. Of course she had her period. I texted her few days later but she couldn't meet again cause of family but again had the nerve to say how bad she feels cause she didn't have money to buy her family X. Mas presents 🙄 Looks like she scammed me and I'm not getting what I had paid for. She lives in the boonies and is an odd ball. She snuck in the back of my car with her hoodie on, she stayed in the car while I was checking in the hotel and she went in and out of the lobby with her hoodie on looking ar the floor. Her supposedly ex bf keeps texting her and she keeps lying to him. The other monger had fun with her but she scammed me so proceed with caution.
    You seem pretty experienced. Why the cash first? She has a really early SA start date so you must have known a pro. Read some bad comments on her. I know we get all burned, but this one seems like one you should not have fallen prey to.

  5. #8405

    Svetlana

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cd81...5-eeb7e340a43b

    A monger had good experiance with her and told me she has nice body and decent looking face and offered MSOG and he felt she may be willing to do BBFS so I messaged her and moved to text. She asked to meet cause she needed 600 $ to pay a big fine in 2 days so we agreed on 250 $ for 2 hr of fun. I picked her up and checked in the hotel but the room was cold so I cranked up the heat and we had a glass of wine and chatted. 30 min later she said she is dizzy from the wine and I told her let's lay in bed and wait a little. She looked at her phone and said "Oh sh! T we have only 5 min" I told her we agreed on 2 hr and let's get going. She says we have to leave right now cause her mom wants her to take her sister to gymnastics. I'm whatever give me my money back and I'll lose only the $$ for the hotel. She started begging me to keep the money to pay part of the fine or she'll be going to jail and how she will make it up to me. I stupidly agreed and dropped her home. Next day she had the nerve to text me that she may still go to jail unless she finds the rest of the money. I told her let's meet to catch up for my deposit and we can talk about it. Of course she had her period. I texted her few days later but she couldn't meet again cause of family but again had the nerve to say how bad she feels cause she didn't have money to buy her family X. Mas presents 🙄 Looks like she scammed me and I'm not getting what I had paid for. She lives in the boonies and is an odd ball. She snuck in the back of my car with her hoodie on, she stayed in the car while I was checking in the hotel and she went in and out of the lobby with her hoodie on looking ar the floor. Her supposedly ex bf keeps texting her and she keeps lying to him. The other monger had fun with her but she scammed me so proceed with caution.

  6. #8404

    Sure Fire Scammer

    State, State in the location is a sure fire sign of a fake profile / scammer. They do it all the time. You'll get hit up for money eventually. They don't reveal their location b / c they don't know the area and it could expose them.

    Check back and at some point they'll change it to a different State, State location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butchcasidy  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed many new girls that list the above as an address. I was talking to one who will not reveal where she lives, but eluded to 2 hours away from Chicago. We got to the point where she would like to meet after the Holliday but (so far) will only correspond via email. Never experienced this type of communication nor have I has one who will not reveal where she lives.

    Any advice?

  7. #8403

    Location: Illinois, Illinois

    I've noticed many new girls that list the above as an address. I was talking to one who will not reveal where she lives, but eluded to 2 hours away from Chicago. We got to the point where she would like to meet after the Holliday but (so far) will only correspond via email. Never experienced this type of communication nor have I has one who will not reveal where she lives.

    Any advice?

  8. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by FoMoCobra  [View Original Post]
    How did the reveal play out? Any hesitation at first?
    No hesitation on my part. We already knew each other well. We both laughed. I gave her $150 per meet and paid for room unless he was traveling and we used their extra bedroom. I always wondered if I was the only one she was hooking up with, but never asked. Was curious because we were bareback everything.

  9. #8401

    SA Sh*t Show. December edition

    Think SA has hit an all time low 😂 My rotation needs replenishment so re-upped on the site the beginning of Dec and wasted countless hours with little to show for it. Had 2 meetings that were ok but nothing worthy of regular repeats. The rest were all time wasters such as the ones below.

    Msmonkeygirl21 - Scammer. Wants $100 each for her and her friend to show up for a M&G.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8db95...8-cc6969c1445d

    Lilhoney9427 - Pic / vid seller.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f318c...5-bd333980d7f7

    PennyLane710 - Pic / vid / OnlyFans seller.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2aaec...5-2103f16f1490

    Softgirl876 - Pic / vid / OnlyFans seller.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a834...9-6ac07dca0b68

    EllaPearl -Online / virtual. Says she's open to in person but that's just bait to get you to do something online. She doesn't even live in Chicago she's in Houston
    https://www.seeking.com/member/58060...4-09f3d8c1cacd.

    Snowbaby4u - Pic / vid seller.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/78357...f-de89ba3ef0ee

    Teylea0 - Online / virtual scammer. Says she's open to in person but requires $100/ week for at least a month of getting to know you online
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b808c...6-11db27601f5e.

    THEPrincessVictoria - Pic / vid seller. She's in Miami despite profile saying Chicago.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fee4...d-2e058c8f2906

    Harlayree - Phone / virtual time waster.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa667...7-dd0d8d7d4c25

    Littleangel2305 - Time waster. No intention of meeting, has never met anyone from the site.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb216...b-2844f060a8d8

    Florem - DTF - $400 CFS only. Was too easy to set up she has a pro vibe.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/90758...b-f08454b12f74

    Knpros - Pic seller.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8da2...4-470a1be4b7a8

    Babypawz - Platonic only.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d53f...b-bbf4ceaaa314

    NaughtybuttNice - DTF / GPS. Wanted $700 ppm. Passed, she countered at $500. Passed, she got mad, ranted how all guys on SA are time wasters, etc.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c5a9...8-f83433920a7d

    Brookebabylove - Virtual only.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/685f2...b-664e7d643d14

    Heyy Youu - Fake pic. Had her sent me real pic and she's kinda fugly, passed. Looked like an old school BP pro kinda girl https://www.seeking.com/member/79af8...a-33a519cd4ffb.

    Aastha - Platonic only.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/436fa...c-103aeab84de4

    Nikitababy72 - Online only.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e80f8...3-1d6a1a864348

  10. #8400

    Commonplace

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/682d9...d-cfd39d18b8ce

    Messaged me and we went to text quickly. Ask her for type of arrangement and we agreed on PPM $300. Then she asks me if I want to see some sexy pictures and videos or her. I know where she's going with it so I tell her I'd rather see her in person and she responds that we can do that to0.

    I was skeptical but she agreed to meet tonight. Of course a few minutes later she asks if I can send her some money for breakfast. Goodbye!

    Just a head's up in case she's stringing anyone else along.
    Half the girls I talk to last month or so have been the same. They all agree to move to text and chat, agree to meet in person but before they want to send pics / vids for $. Too many scammers on the site.

  11. #8399

    Peace 700 scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/682d9...d-cfd39d18b8ce

    Messaged me and we went to text quickly. Ask her for type of arrangement and we agreed on PPM $300. Then she asks me if I want to see some sexy pictures and videos or her. I know where she's going with it so I tell her I'd rather see her in person and she responds that we can do that to0.

    I was skeptical but she agreed to meet tonight. Of course a few minutes later she asks if I can send her some money for breakfast. Goodbye!

    Just a head's up in case she's stringing anyone else along.

  12. #8398

    Legonerd is huge

    Creative angles on her, unless she has loss a ton of weight. Met her about three years ago, I passed.

  13. #8397

    You could change your CC Number for more privacy

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    For those looking to buy a membership but have had blocked accounts before you can try giftcards.com and just attach it to some random address once activated.

    I've also successfully attempted to use a card that was blocked because it was used on a banned account by changing the billing address on it and using a different name. The card number. CVC, and expiration were the same.
    You can also use privacy.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I use privacy.com for some non-hobby stuff I do, you register your real bank card on the site and they give you a "privacy card number" for free which you give to the online retailer. Say your name is John Doe 123 Main Street 60601, you can give the merchant Jane Thomas 456 Lake Street 60601 when they run your card privacy responds back saying everything matches. What you see on your card is the actual merchant transaction, for a fee of like $7-10 a month you can have the transaction show up as "Grocery Store", "Coffee shop" etc. If you're trying to hide charges from your wife.

  14. #8396
    No experience but I wouldn't pay a penny more than 200 for any of them and that is being generous.

  15. #8395

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape