Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 31133
-
12-24-20 17:32 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 79Alternatives to STG
I have never had a problem with Tryst or Eros. Also, use the reviews on TER and EM to find someone to meet. As tempting as some of the ads seem, and I've fallen for a few, go with women with solid reviews. Never make the same mistake twice by not going with someone with reviews. I hope to see some other suggestions on this topic. Share experiences and stay safe.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 17:15 #11797Banned Member

Posts: 1148Legit
Never seen her but she has been around for a long time. I've seen mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 17:14 #11796Banned Member

Posts: 1148Jenna
It's really unfortunate. She used to be really attractive but the demons have taken their toll.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 17:03 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 867Where elsewhere should I be looking?
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 16:34 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 165International Version of USA Sex Guide
Try this http://internationalsexguide.nl.
Originally Posted by DollarBill50
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 16:23 #11793Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her
I saw her a few months back. She's a sweet girl with pretty good service. She is tall and chubby though. Big belly. Not my type physically, although she has a cute face and great personality, aims to please.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 14:30 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 526International Version of this web site
Anybody know the international version of USA SEX GUIDE? You can PM me is that is what it will take.
-
12-24-20 13:34 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 346Disagree.
I know of a few providers that have a good job and do this for the extra cash. But you have to look elsewhere than just the STG hags.
Originally Posted by FoxHole
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 13:28 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 3078Yea that ass pic is awesome, I have communicated with her and it seems as if everything you want is up for the offering. When last we spoke she was at arrowood and 77. I would see her but you can see in the photos how much she has gone downhill. The sad thing about it is you know she probably won't ghost you as she needs the money for RXs, now what happens when you get into the room is a different story!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 13:24 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 3078Hovas,
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
Recently talked to a well known monger who told me she is legit, have not met her yet, but he said he had a great time. He did not post his experience on the board so I take that to mean he was not interested in speaking about it publicly so that for FWIT. Personally I would have no qualms about meeting her but have not made the time yet.
-
12-24-20 13:21 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 3078It was at a decent hotel right off the highway.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 13:08 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 544Url for jessi?
I was confused this Jess with British Jess.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Is there a url or is she utr?
-
12-24-20 12:07 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 351Seems like I recall news that british girl Jess passed away months ago.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 11:48 #11785Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
The British Jess is no longer an addict because she is dead.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
The Jess below is the one I am talking about.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...there/35684281
-
12-24-20 11:34 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 544Is she the British girl jess
I don't see a picture or url.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
If it's the British girl jess (lean and beautiful), she is totally an addict.










Reply With Quote





