Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 523 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 7840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3130
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/684811012573

    She looks great and wanted 150 qv and 250 for a half. She said she is getting it no problem. I of course opted out she never responded to my counter offer.

    Who is paying that amount?

    Poo.
    Texted her this morning she asked 70 qv 100 hhr?

  2. #3129
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Your going way back. Thieves pop the trunk locks and stole the spare tire. If it was bolted down it was gone. If you left a radio in your car you know the crackheads were asking for $5 for that sucker.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    They used to steal tape players in the 70's. Green Beret friend of a guy I worked with at Norden's put some C4 in a tape player and wired it to the on switch, then left his car doors unlocked. A week later all the thefts stopped. I wonder why.

  3. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Your going way back. Thieves pop the trunk locks and stole the spare tire. If it was bolted down it was gone. If you left a radio in your car you know the crackheads were asking for $5 for that sucker.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    There were plenty of crackheads in Scott Gardens too. That and Village Woods. But if you lived there the best thing you could do is become friends with the gang members. That's what I did and nobody bothered me.

  4. #3127

    Way back

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    No. This was a while ago. Aftermarket stuff that I installed in an older car as a 19 year old fresh out of the house. I lived with another guy my age and he got hit too.

    None of the cars or radios were anything spectacular.
    Your going way back. Thieves pop the trunk locks and stole the spare tire. If it was bolted down it was gone. If you left a radio in your car you know the crackheads were asking for $5 for that sucker.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #3126

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/666523073251

    Anyone try this one I'm dying to know if she's legit.
    Just search her name there are many reviews to look through.

  6. #3125

    Info

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/666523073251

    Anyone try this one I'm dying to know if she's legit.

  7. #3124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Were they factory car stereos?
    No. This was a while ago. Aftermarket stuff that I installed in an older car as a 19 year old fresh out of the house. I lived with another guy my age and he got hit too.

    None of the cars or radios were anything spectacular.

  8. #3123

    Car Radios

    Were they factory car stereos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    In the wayback, I lived in a similar layout off Scott Rd.

    I lost three car stereos and anything else of value in the car, in three months of living there before moving to another town.

    I'd never go there for more than a few minutes, and only in daylight.

  9. #3122

    White

    Quote Originally Posted by McDennis  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/174659301836

    Anyone get to sample yet? I know she's a real person, I have her on FB but last I knew she had moved out of CT. Been trying to set something up but I can't get a response back.
    Ad is gone, probably a fake.

  10. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by McDennis  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/174659301836

    Anyone get to sample yet? I know she's a real person, I have her on FB but last I knew she had moved out of CT. Been trying to set something up but I can't get a response back.
    I tried to set up with her on Wednesday. Got responses but there was a long time between responses and I left the area before getting to see her. Seems like she responds but just not quickly so contact her well in advance of when you want to go. I got as far as the are you law questions but by the time she responded her location I was home already. If anyone samples please post a report.

  11. #3120

    White girl

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/174659301836

    Anyone get to sample yet? I know she's a real person, I have her on FB but last I knew she had moved out of CT. Been trying to set something up but I can't get a response back.

  12. #3119

    Rookies

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    In the wayback, I lived in a similar layout off Scott Rd.

    I lost three car stereos and anything else of value in the car, in three months of living there before moving to another town.

    I'd never go there for more than a few minutes, and only in daylight.
    I've lived in the same apartments, as well as Village Green, Fairview St. , Hillside Ave. , and pretty much all of Waterbury. Been here my whole life. One thing I learned early is if you look like you got money, you get hit. You need to blend in, whether you're on the loop or in an apartment complex. Locals can sniff out someone that doesn't belong in seconds!

  13. #3118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Those "condos", if you want to call them that, on dead end roads are trouble. Waterbury seems to have a bunch of them scattered around.
    In the wayback, I lived in a similar layout off Scott Rd.

    I lost three car stereos and anything else of value in the car, in three months of living there before moving to another town.

    I'd never go there for more than a few minutes, and only in daylight.

  14. #3117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind spending the extra money if she is legit a hottie. Latins are definitely my top choice.
    Try googling her number. She is listed as Shakira, Kara and she has other aliases. She is posting on every site out there. Like I said she isn't worth the numbers.

    Stay safe and Happy Holidays.

    PA.

  15. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Rates are ridiculous. Shop around and your will find a lot better.
    I don't mind spending the extra money if she is legit a hottie. Latins are definitely my top choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape