Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 630 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 9445
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #1420

    Hx network.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about kdolls, don't think they are currently operating in SD. FEC and SDAG (yes the email is same) are the two big agencies here, AFAIK. You have 2 ways to get an in, either providing them with your personal information and getting verified, or creating an HX account, getting a network there and then reaching out to them. You can read older posts in the HX thread to see how to make an account and stuff.
    How many people do you need in your network? I've also heard of Sandra99. Are there any other agencies FEC and SDAG? How do the providers compare? And is it easier to get into?

    I've been meaning to look seriously into the agencies as well, but I hate to ask questions that have probably been asked a million times on this forum.

  2. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about kdolls, don't think they are currently operating in SD. FEC and SDAG (yes the email is same) are the two big agencies here, AFAIK. You have 2 ways to get an in, either providing them with your personal information and getting verified, or creating an HX account, getting a network there and then reaching out to them. You can read older posts in the HX thread to see how to make an account and stuff.
    CA-Kdolls and FEC are the same. FEC is the local agency in San Diego that advertises on HX.

  3. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about kdolls, don't think they are currently operating in SD. FEC and SDAG (yes the email is same) are the two big agencies here, AFAIK. You have 2 ways to get an in, either providing them with your personal information and getting verified, or creating an HX account, getting a network there and then reaching out to them. You can read older posts in the HX thread to see how to make an account and stuff.
    FEC website is ca-kdolls.

  4. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, first time posting on the forum. I've been playing around with Asian independents for some years but never tried the agencies here in Socal. Dealing with a third party seemed to sketch me out but I'm willing to get my feet wet now.

    I would greatly appreciate it if somebody can clarify the difference between FEC, SDAG, and ca-kdolls. Also, is Sdgoldenflower (the email handle) the same thing as SDAG? Does creating a Humaniplex account make it easier to deal with those agencies? Thanks in advance.
    Not sure about kdolls, don't think they are currently operating in SD. FEC and SDAG (yes the email is same) are the two big agencies here, AFAIK. You have 2 ways to get an in, either providing them with your personal information and getting verified, or creating an HX account, getting a network there and then reaching out to them. You can read older posts in the HX thread to see how to make an account and stuff.

  5. #1416

    New SDAG Girls

    Any info on the new girls: Mona and Bada?

    Bada's pictures appear to be fake: http://www.zhiyoo.net/thread-3207-1-1.html.

    Haven't gotten any matches from Google for Mona's pictures.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #1415

    FEC, SDAG, sd goldenflower, ca-kdolls,

    Hey all, first time posting on the forum. I've been playing around with Asian independents for some years but never tried the agencies here in Socal. Dealing with a third party seemed to sketch me out but I'm willing to get my feet wet now.

    I would greatly appreciate it if somebody can clarify the difference between FEC, SDAG, and ca-kdolls. Also, is Sdgoldenflower (the email handle) the same thing as SDAG? Does creating a Humaniplex account make it easier to deal with those agencies? Thanks in advance.

  7. #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming by real pics you mean new pics that show she's gained some weight? She looked pretty toned in her prior pics, the ones I saw today, not so much.
    I agree. She didn't look bad is her "older" pictures, but the newer ones not as cute and a bit thick. She must look better in person or her service is very good.

  8. #1413
    Yep. She's stacked on a few Covid pounds. The latest pics are accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming by real pics you mean new pics that show she's gained some weight? She looked pretty toned in her prior pics, the ones I saw today, not so much.

  9. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    +1 for the real pics. And I agree all this should really be in the indie massage section, but whatever. I've now seen her a few times. Its different every time and she's a real sweetheart.
    I'm assuming by real pics you mean new pics that show she's gained some weight? She looked pretty toned in her prior pics, the ones I saw today, not so much.

  10. #1411
    +1 for the real pics. And I agree all this should really be in the indie massage section, but whatever. I've now seen her a few times. Its different every time and she's a real sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    I already reviewed her, but want to give her props for updating her ad with REAL pics. If you like what you see you'll have a great time.

  11. 12-24-20 14:02


  12. #1410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Alyson

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Great report. Asian Alyson is a provider that starts with a massage. Good info.
    I already reviewed her, but want to give her props for updating her ad with REAL pics. If you like what you see you'll have a great time.

  13. #1409

    Belle (FEC)

    Her pics also match w / the ones Arin at Kakao / Thetopgirls was using.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3181388-354665 the small set of reviews I found for her.

  14. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I put the review here because Alyson is Asian. Great Asian provider.
    Great report. Asian Alyson is a provider that starts with a massage. Good info.

  15. #1407
    Gentlemen,

    I do not have any particular "service requirement" for this forum. Both of your opinions are not wrong. However, let's stick with discussing asian providers and not engaging some irrelevant discussion here.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    The review is on her massage skills. Regardless of Asian or not, this is a review on Massage. As such I would look for this in the Independent Massage Review forum. If she is strictly providing CFS or BBFS, then this forum would be correct. That's the main difference between the two forums. If it starts as a massage, then it is a massage review with extras. If it starts with CFS or BBFS, then it belongs here.

  16. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it was Nuru, per se (could've just been massage oil), but the experience was substantially similar, from what I saw in my review.
    I can't say if it was Nuru either but she poured warm "lotion" all over my body and was doing body to body rubbing. This eventually led to P2 P with my playing with her large breasts. She had a voluptuous body which really got me going. I believe ater her visit to SD she stay in KTown in LA for a long time under another name but the pics were her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape