Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 30797
-
12-23-20 17:59 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 337Ava
Ava and Drea are 1/2 sisters.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 17:06 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 33I vote real
I never saw her back in the day, but I do remember her (I just never got around to it).
Her ads are up everywhere, and everything is consistent including one photo that she used to use.
Back in the day she never showed her face, which she does now.
But yeah I see nothing at all to make me think it's fake unless somebody got access to all of her old passwords.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 15:41 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 360She showed up on Seeking Arrangements, too. Collects exotic reptiles? Odd.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 14:43 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 157I had a buddy see her over the summer. I tried to warn him but he went anyway. She put on that Rona 15+++. Said she was really talkative and annoying. Teethed his dick and was a waste of time. If you want to throw away $400 I'll gladly give you $400 worth of advice to take it off your hands 😜.
Originally Posted by LucidPicture
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 14:11 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 208Fiona
I believe she's out of Fayetteville check that thread. Remember seeing a few things about her there.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 13:51 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanity
I stumbled upon Vanity and she is right up my ally from a looks perspective, and from the pics appears TGTBT. Anyone have feedback or reviews with Vanity, I'd Love to hear them.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/35680646
-
12-23-20 13:16 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 189Darby
She has had some weird phone issues. So not sure the ghosting was on purpose or not. We compared phone text conversations and some of her text never made it to me. She did act a little odd the last time I saw her, I think she was just really drunk but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by BikeRun
[View Original Post]
Overall I usually enjoy my time with her and find her to be very pleasing focused and she is in pretty good shape. And likes some fetish type stuff. The last time with her was a little off though.
-
12-23-20 12:18 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 240OMFG!! Nerd some help.
Hey guy does anyone have any info on this one. Seen pic look TGTBT! But been looking for a monster ass.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57060211/
-
12-23-20 07:45 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 322I have no idea but the TER review also has links to her P411 account.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
I would say it is likely real.
-
12-23-20 01:56 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 28
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
Phoebe was an acquaintance of mine a few years back. Its absolutely bonkers that she is asking 400/ hr. Her pictures are at least 6-7 years old and are totally misleading imo. She took a trip 12/5 (PAZ) so judge for yourself. I never would have even recognised her from the ads if I didn't know her previously.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 01:42 #11872Regular Member

Posts: 18She doesn't look like a guy in person.
Originally Posted by Bomber69
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 22:37 #11871Senior Member

Posts: 79Darby
Darby is a great time when you can see her. I love the unexpected kink and she is a fun time. I've seen her 3 times and sad so say I tolerated her ghosting me 3 times. I shouldn't have put up with the total disrespect. We also texted multiple times back and forth while I was on the way to see her and parked at her townhouse and then the communication stopped. STAY AWAY, it's not worth the unknown for the potential for total disrespect. There are other options for fabulous women that will treat you with respect and professionally. Plus, the neighbors seem to be on the lookout.
Originally Posted by RideNbuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 21:12 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 78Help
https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
Anyone know if this is real or fake?
-
12-22-20 20:54 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 324Looks like a guy to me. I know a chick that bisexual that hangs around with different kind of people. She introduced me to a person that looked like a guy in the face, but had boobs and long hair. Talking to this person later and it was a guy that had sex change years ago. She / him whatever you want to call it showed me their pussy, it looked like the real deal, but kind of didn't too. So who knows with this one. Guess you would have to see it for yourself to find out. Face definitely looks like a dude.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 20:32 #11868Banned Member

Posts: 60I thought for sure that was a dude.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





