rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 529 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4591

    MM- Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I went a couple years ago. Can't remember her name but short thick chick with a monster rack!! It was clean and parking is private.
    Last time I was at MM was about 3 months ago. Lady I had seen on the outside named Kelly was there. Fun time but a bit pricey.

  2. #4590

    Closest TS that I know of

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokoono  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, I have a trip to the Titusville area coming up and I plan on hitting a couple places in Orlando. What's the closest place to Titusville and Broad Street that has a table shower?

    113 Broad Street is currently called Dragon Spa, but I have been there twice and there's no ts. The ts experience is not one to be missed and frankly I enjoy that more than just about anything.

    I'll be staying mere blocks from 113 Broad St so it would be nice not to have to drive to Orlando for some wet and wild.
    I'm not sure who provides much of anything between Titsville and Cocoa but I do know that Tokyo in Cocoa has a TS and like you I always enjoy that part of the massage. I normally don't go North of there, I've been going from 192 north to Cocoa. Good luck, if you need any other info let me know. Play and stay safe.

  3. #4589

    Mm

    Been to Massage matters a few times past months. Brooke the redhead in the recent ads is definitely sexy nice rack and super friendly. Great massage and only got a hand shake ending total damage 100 roses. Saw summer nice little on the heavy side and massage was a bust but great oral skills and loves to get a facial. Same price as before 50 house then 100-200 depending on desires. Little steep but not much out there In Brevard county.

  4. #4588

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I haven't been to MM in at least a year, maybe two, not since Alex left. It definitely used to be a good place for a monger to go, no idea any longer. I THINK the sister of the lady that owned it ran an MP on MI for awhile but she got busted awhile back and I believe that MP never reopened. Anybody even know the staff at MM these days?
    I went a couple years ago. Can't remember her name but short thick chick with a monster rack!! It was clean and parking is private.

  5. #4587

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updated info on Massage Matters?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...v/648395457838
    Damn, I haven't been to MM in at least a year, maybe two, not since Alex left. It definitely used to be a good place for a monger to go, no idea any longer. I THINK the sister of the lady that owned it ran an MP on MI for awhile but she got busted awhile back and I believe that MP never reopened. Anybody even know the staff at MM these days?

  6. #4586

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for the cheapest and best massage in town, this place is the place, . 6 for an hour, the lady won't offer anything unless you ask, once she gets to know you, on the flip half way through the massage she would say 10 minutes and if you ask for oil, she would take the towel off you and lube up jr. She would play with your twins while you have to do your own HJ. She will clean you up and finish the massage.

    I guess it won't hurt asking what else is on the menu.

    Stay safe.
    She never had any issue with a happy ending that I did not provide. She took care of it from the first visit and the tip has never been more than 40 sometimes less.

  7. #4585

    Massage Matters

    Anyone have any updated info on Massage Matters?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...v/648395457838

  8. #4584

    TS closest to Tituville Broad Street?

    Hey gang, I have a trip to the Titusville area coming up and I plan on hitting a couple places in Orlando. What's the closest place to Titusville and Broad Street that has a table shower?

    113 Broad Street is currently called Dragon Spa, but I have been there twice and there's no ts. The ts experience is not one to be missed and frankly I enjoy that more than just about anything.

    I'll be staying mere blocks from 113 Broad St so it would be nice not to have to drive to Orlando for some wet and wild.

  9. #4583

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 99% sure the OP was talking about this one: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/179204598473.
    DJMiles adequately described a visit with Ronnie. She is probably the best value for the money in Brevard going. I always found her to be more than accommodating and a lot of fun! I used to see her regularly until a few years ago when I moved south to Indian River. For an older woman, she's still has a great body and is intelligent and if she likes you, all GFE! Too bad she's so far away for me, otherwise I'd see her on a regular basis. Too bad Indian River has so few providers like her!

  10. #4582

    Veronica, aka Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    So I finally managed to see Veronica after seeing her ads and reading reports for a couple of years. I must say that everything I read is accurate. Basically the "massage" is a simple rub before she jumps on your dick. It was really a simple escort visit in truth. But she is a nice lady and pleasant to talk to. She gets worked up quickly and easily and definitely enjoys sex. It's a bit out of my way to go again, but the price is right that's for sure, and the place is clean and safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    You have a ad or a pic. What was the damage?
    I'm about 99% sure the OP was talking about this one: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/179204598473.

  11. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    So I finally managed to see Veronica after seeing her ads and reading reports for a couple of years. I must say that everything I read is accurate. Basically the "massage" is a simple rub before she jumps on your dick. It was really a simple escort visit in truth. But she is a nice lady and pleasant to talk to. She gets worked up quickly and easily and definitely enjoys sex. It's a bit out of my way to go again, but the price is right that's for sure, and the place is clean and safe.
    You have a ad or a pic. What was the damage?

  12. #4580

    Veronica / Ronnie

    So I finally managed to see Veronica after seeing her ads and reading reports for a couple of years. I must say that everything I read is accurate. Basically the "massage" is a simple rub before she jumps on your dick. It was really a simple escort visit in truth. But she is a nice lady and pleasant to talk to. She gets worked up quickly and easily and definitely enjoys sex. It's a bit out of my way to go again, but the price is right that's for sure, and the place is clean and safe.

  13. #4579

    Perhaps I'm the unusual one here

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    I was only making reference that is the best legit massage in town, 60 for an hour. 20 tip would usually do it.
    I can only speak for myself, but I'm not going to a "massage parlor" (or using this board) because I want a "legit massage". I'm going for one reason only, the extras! All the information is appreciated and, for me, that's one place I won't be visiting. Certainly "to each his own" would apply here.

  14. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what Attack02 left for a tip, but I can still jerk it at home for free, not sure it's worth the coins to basically pay a chick to watch me beat the bishop myself! To each his own
    I was only making reference that is the best legit massage in town, 60 for an hour. 20 tip would usually do it.

  15. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    What new places, DD? The only one I'm aware of is the Broad St one which is hit or (mostly) miss in terms of quality.
    There are three that popped up on Garden. Just wondering if anyone has visited them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape