Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 14688
-
12-23-20 22:03 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 278Stormee. Concur
Mostly concur with this Stormee review. I think the originally quotes rates of. 6 QV, 1. 2 QV with FS and 1. 8 HH were not very reasonable at all but reg rates are much better.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
Very nervous about LE so if you're the sort who has to be specific in order to avoid problems (like me), tread carefully, be patient, and be prepared to demonstrate you aren't LE in person.
Once we got past all that, I found her to be very cool, very laid back and easygoing and no issues at all. Not many rules I ran into. Private incall was comfortable and she seemed very, very friendly. Definitely will see her again.
TeamCommando, ty for your report, sir. It got me off the fence.
No surprise about Kittie. She has a habit of getting beat on or dragged by cars and whatnot. Between the company she keeps and some sticky fingers, well.
-
12-23-20 21:33 #5252Banned Member

Posts: 986That's what happens
When the ad is no longer there.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 21:32 #5251Banned Member

Posts: 986More like 20
Really old, really bitchy when I talked to her years ago.
Originally Posted by BleedTheFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 15:33 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 214Crystal
Once, around 3 years ago, never again. Flat out fugly when I saw her. Read a review once that I should have heeded.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 14:43 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 401Same picture for decades
All I can say is that this is the same picture she has been using for the last ten years.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 14:41 #5248Regular Member

Posts: 5Crystal
I have seen her several times. She is a little heavier than her one picture, but very pleasant and clean. Service was satisfactory, nothing extraordinary. She defiantly aimed to please. The times I have seen her were "late night can't find any regulars l outcall kind of nights" LOL. She drives herself to East Brandon all the way from Clearwater in her white Mercedes convertible. She has defiantly been at this for a while.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 11:12 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 470Link takes to front page of LC. But can't progress.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 05:18 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 42[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
12-22-20 23:24 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 536You are correct. She was reviewed in Feb 2019. Post 1179 of this thread, currently page 272. Everything covered and not GFE. That is all I need to know.
Originally Posted by Bruno48
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 23:11 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 2419Only one ad? Only one photo? Doesn't sound right. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 21:30 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 330Crystal
The same picture has been used for 10 years. I would at least get a current picture. Sometime in the past 5 to 7 years I remember seeing a review. To sum up she had gained weight and the experience was not overwhelming. So I dropped her from my to do list. Perhaps some of the senior technical wizards of the monger world can dig something out of the archive. Or TOFTT and report back. I'm curious but not that curious. LOL.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 19:14 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 536Crystal
Has anyone seen Crystal? I have seen her ads over the years but never any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57042542/
-
12-22-20 12:35 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 1765More Preggo Pussy
Add to the list of girls at the place on Ulmerton and 19th.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
Lexi: I forgot to add this girl to the original list. I saw her hanging around. Nice girl. Very hot looking. Nice personality, very friendly. Definitely pregnant.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...410/8135563209
-
12-22-20 10:45 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 1765Kittie
I have no idea what that's about or why those Dude's pictures are linked to her ad.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 10:21 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 102Krystal great time
Got to meet Krystal the other day. Responds to comma well. Once I got directions she met met outside. Tall skinny girl with great personality and super easy to talk to. Once inside she was very accommodating. She said she will do BBBJ only if she feels comfortable YMMV, she really enjoys a good DATY. Very orgasmic. Managed to get 2 out of her. LOL. Then some hard cg and then some hard doggy and she came a third time. Filled the bag and we cleaned up. We talked a bit and off I went. I would definitely be seeing her again.










Reply With Quote





