Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 7074
-
12-29-20 12:48 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 278LOL I remember SDASP. I panicked so hard when it got popped. I remember there were a lot of moms on there.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:33 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 226Mila
I had a late night visit with Mila and had to share because it was a very good experience. She lives in Huntington Beach but visiting San Diego for a week so catch her while you can.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/MilaPrincess
I was able to set up an appointment within a few hours. I admit I was a little hesitant meeting a new provider at night but after seeing that she was hosting at a luxury apartment in Civita and not some seedy hotel, I was much more at ease. She has well over 100 reviews and we all know that the Private Delights reviews are hyperbolic but I noticed two very common themes- outstanding head game and she is the girl in the pictures. $2 for the half hour was a good deal for me. She is comparable to the K-girls at Pine Spa with much better performance. Her BBBJ is great and more vocal in bed than you typical K-girl. English is her 2nd language but has a very friendly personality. If I had to point out a negative is that her c-cup boobs are enhanced and hard but still looks great during cowgirl.
TLDR; Thai spinner. $2 hhr BBBJ (outstanding), DATY, CFS cowgirl, missionary.
-
12-29-20 09:14 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 211Personally, I considered SDASP to be a bad thing. I had more than 1 provider tell me how the guy who ran it would demand extras, freebies and what not, or he'd screw them up on his site. I was a bit glad when he got popped. I harken back to when TER was in full swing with the message boards being very active and new talent being reviewed almost daily. A premium rate back then was 3 bills and you got awesome service. Now, I don't mind the 3 bills, but I do want better service than what is often offered. It's rare, but there's a still a few diamonds in the rough. I hope.
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 00:00 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 99Tell me about it!
I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 00:02 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 211I agree to a certain extent. Pays to do your research, read reviews and listen to other hobbyists. The services are currently not in line with the rates with many escorts. I have my eye on one and am hoping for the best, but also planning for the worst when I do see her.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 22:39 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 331New Hobby?
Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well.
-
12-25-20 03:51 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen Amber?
She visits Esco pretty often, wondering if anyone has seen her.
https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...o/246160668146
-
12-23-20 10:35 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 146Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...173/6196596101
Anyone have info or is this a fake / snap only account?
-
12-23-20 08:11 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 226
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
I agree 100%. She also has a Private Delights profile. She almost never has incall but when she does the $2. 5 for half hour donation is worth it even for a non-GFE. For slightly more than FS AMP cost you get a hot, young caucasian girl with a outstanding body. The memory of doing her doggy style is one I will never forget.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 16:05 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 182My ATF is in San Diego. Lucky devils.
Just a heads up gentlemen. You have a WONDERFUL provider there in San Diego this week. Enjoy whilst you can. I sure hope she comes home soon. Message me if you have questions. https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...r/245125047243.
-
12-22-20 12:53 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 90https://twitter.com/kimberlyannvip?lang=en
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 02:59 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 159LOL that's one of those ads you open and laugh at how obvious of a scam it is then click the back button. IMO I wouldn't go anywhere near that.
Originally Posted by Tenn10
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 12:55 #2937Regular Member

Posts: 7Gone
If I am not mistaken, she's either retired or went to a government sponsored vacation.
Originally Posted by WillEWonka
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 17:47 #2936Regular Member

Posts: 7Downtown
So, I've been texting this girl (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...t-fun/35007852) and she stated she does bbj, anal, and GFE. Sent me a bs verification pic but no images put up of it on tineye. Her location is real close to San Diego city college in downtown. Yet, I'm just worried she is to good to be true. Anyone tried her out yet? Let me know thanks.
-
12-20-20 17:31 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 211Walked out. Big head won.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





