rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33814

    The cameras let them know when mongers arrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Mk9346  [View Original Post]
    This was my first visit to King Spa. Rang the bell at the back door and was greeted by Tiffany. She lead me to a room closer to the front of the spa. Sat there for about 10 min, another girl in a short skirt came in the room and asked if I wanted 45 min or 60 min. I decided on 45 min and sat for another 10 min. The room had a small monitor on the wall where you could see several surveillance feeds from outside of the spa and one from inside the spa facing the front door. Saw one monger going out and saw another one coming in on the camera feed. Tiffany finally escorted me to the massage room which had the same monitor on the wall as well. Tiffany asked if I wanted TS to which I said yes. Then we were off to the TS, spent about 10-15 min there and then back to the massage room. Tiffany was awesome, she took her time and agreed to play with all of my requests. DATY, mish and finally finished off in K9. All in all was very happy with my experience, will repeat for sure. The only odd part were the monitors in the rooms, any idea why do they need it in every room.

    MK.
    They don't have a Mamasan at kings or NDS, so the girls working that day have to make sure they greet and deal with anyone who comes in. If no one is free, one of them will have to interrupt their massage to go deal with the customer. It's why they ha w those quick button-up robes hanging in each room for them.

  2. #33813

    BO. Vicky

    I visited BO this morning. My provider was Vicky. She looked beautiful to me. She had D cups breasts, very nice body and a beautiful face.

    Negotiation was easy. $$ for 45 minutes.

    Show was good. Back in the room, I took control. She followed all my instructions.

    Vicky is Latina. Early 20's. I enjoyed her.

  3. #33812

    Stay safe indeed

    So when I read the post, I wondered why he / she would go around back to park when LEO was in front. Yes, one was parked in front of their store at 4:30, but that's all I know about that.

  4. #33811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Mc police

    Why is it when someone posts info like it almost always a 1 or minimal posts person.

    I guess these people think we all are stupid, just saying.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid3867  [View Original Post]
    So, LEO were in the front and back harassing customers? Why would the police be talking to people at a massage parlor? This sounds made up, sorry.

  5. #33810

    Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaslut  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone knows what happened? Saw LEO parked in front MC at 4:30 pm and when I drove to the back to park there was LEO talking to customers. If anyone has any info please share as I'm not going back until I know what's up. Thanks.
    So, LEO were in the front and back harassing customers? Why would the police be talking to people at a massage parlor? This sounds made up, sorry.

  6. #33809

    King Tiffany

    This was my first visit to King Spa. Rang the bell at the back door and was greeted by Tiffany. She lead me to a room closer to the front of the spa. Sat there for about 10 min, another girl in a short skirt came in the room and asked if I wanted 45 min or 60 min. I decided on 45 min and sat for another 10 min. The room had a small monitor on the wall where you could see several surveillance feeds from outside of the spa and one from inside the spa facing the front door. Saw one monger going out and saw another one coming in on the camera feed. Tiffany finally escorted me to the massage room which had the same monitor on the wall as well. Tiffany asked if I wanted TS to which I said yes. Then we were off to the TS, spent about 10-15 min there and then back to the massage room. Tiffany was awesome, she took her time and agreed to play with all of my requests. DATY, mish and finally finished off in K9. All in all was very happy with my experience, will repeat for sure. The only odd part were the monitors in the rooms, any idea why do they need it in every room.

    MK.

  7. #33808

    Monday Afternoon at MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaslut  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone knows what happened? Saw LEO parked in front MC at 4:30 pm and when I drove to the back to park there was LEO talking to customers. If anyone has any info please share as I'm not going back until I know what's up. Thanks.
    Can we get a confirmation or denial of this report by a respected member. Someone with more than one report. Too often a report such as this is posted by a competitor or an angry neighbor.

  8. #33807

    It wasn't MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaslut  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone knows what happened? Saw LEO parked in front MC at 4:30 pm and when I drove to the back to park there was LEO talking to customers. If anyone has any info please share as I'm not going back until I know what's up. Thanks.
    The police were in the parking lot because the owner's of the Tuxedo shop next door car was broken into. No MC customers were questioned. All is good.

  9. #33806

    Thornton park Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Hauff  [View Original Post]
    I did not see any reviews of this provider so I decided to TOFTT since I'm new. I visited their in call location close to downtown Orlando a few weeks ago. Comms were good, and when I arrived I opted for 30 min. I fell asleep in the bed (no massage table), and dreamed about a massage where she was wearing only a thong. There was a lot of touching and a sensual standard finish. There is a wider menu, but I'm generally not interested in the extra in my dreams. Damage was 150 Mario coins, but you can just check out the link below for the info. It was very clean and very safe location. Would I repeat? Sure, at some point, definitely.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/184398
    Is she the girl in the pics?? Thanks. Cheers! SMF1234.

  10. #33805

    Monica is gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtWater  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Monica from GG? She was easily my AMP ATF.
    Sorry to hear Monica is gone. She was worth the cost of a flight. Also hoping someone has info on her locale. I may be in town soon.

  11. #33804

    LEO at MC

    Just wondering if anyone knows what happened? Saw LEO parked in front MC at 4:30 pm and when I drove to the back to park there was LEO talking to customers. If anyone has any info please share as I'm not going back until I know what's up. Thanks.

  12. #33803

    La La

    Quote Originally Posted by FootTicklerPr  [View Original Post]
    Can you please. Be more specific on the location? And the girl you say young but is she petite? Skinny?
    Yes, she is young. Looks about 30 or late 20's (its hard to tell with Asian woman. If she looks 30, that means she's probably nearing 50! LOL) and skinny. But real nice.

    La La Spa is on E. Colonial, maybe a mile east of Dean. She gives a great massage. IMHO.

  13. #33802

    You Massage

    Was on the road and stopped for the night. Looked at the various options and driving time to them. You was close. I drew Bobo. Quite a beautiful body on Bobo. She was coquetish from the start; great TS. Got back to room and the mask came off. Face not as lovely as the body, but not unappealing. Massage was done well. Flip and negotiated $. 30 after inital. 80. GFE; every position covered. More massage afterwards, especially on my requested feet and legs. Then, she dressed me.

  14. #33801

    No, it's flat

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman6969  [View Original Post]
    Granted Candy does not have a bubble butt her butt is small not flat. If you look at her from a side profile you can clearly see she has a nice little round ass.
    If I lay a woman on her stomach and slide my hand straight down her back all the way past her ass and my hand never goes up then he ass is definitely flat. IJS.

  15. #33800

    Natural Therapy Late Report

    I was feeling a little froggy last Tuesday night and decided to take a trip to Magic in Altamonte. The parking lot looked really busy. I assume a lot of guys were out "Christmas shopping". I was met at the window by a therapist I did not recognize but even with a mask on, she looked exhausted. She told me they were really busy ant that I should come back in an hour. I decided to head up to Natural instead and was relived to see an empty parking lot. I was met by Yumi who is new to me but I have seen her mentioned on the board before.

    She led me back to the room and offered a table shower but I declined since I was freshly showered. She asked if I wanted light or medium. Offering light up front is a good sign I thought. I love girls that have no problem teasing the entire session. I asked her to take off her clothes and she complied. The teasing was really nice and the finish was nice but a little rushed I thought. Nevertheless, I was still happy and enjoying a medium massage to finish my time. Yumi was rubbing my shoulders and I told her how good it felt. She replied, "which do you like better?" She started rubbing my other shoulder and asked "this?" or "this" and started playing with my balls and playing with my nipples. I was quite surprised since I have never had an offer for multiple pops with a HJ finish. We went for round two but I did not expect much. I was quickly surprised to find that she not only got me hard again but was able to coax a second pop out of me. Yumi cleaned me up for the second time and we finished my hour with a foot massage. Happy Holidays to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape