Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 906 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 13587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3102

    Damned man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get at bubbles and apparently window closes at 9 pm which I didn't realize. Said she doesn't work at night which I said was cool so hit up some others and got a Communicating with this first link, said she was 7 min away I wait 10 min, she text says I'm here gives me the room number I go up, knock knock. Get another text says I Changed my mind I turned around! Waist of time!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56989713/

    So after hitting multiple numbers decided to take a chance on this one! Pic seemed fake but has a 502 area code so said let's gamble, get to the notel, ask me to pull around to the side door and she will come down. Well 2-3 min prior I see a young dude come out same door and sits in a car smoke a cigarette. Didn't look to shady but red flag went up. But then here she comes to the side door, doesn't look like the photos but still looked Hispanic but a lot THICKER in a great way! I'm like shit this seems to good to be true, got out making sure kept I on dude she lets me in we proceed to the room couple flights up. Get in room extremely clean, starts taking off clothes. Ask to count the donation. My god this girl was thick as hell and has a pretty face! Bent her over and went to town. So excited finished earlier than I would like LOL! Said she is pretty new to the game, very laid back and cool! Well worth the visit! Probably see her again before I had back to gator land! Was looking forward to seeing bubbles but definitely came across something great! She is fairly tall as well, Amazon! If you like a hispanic, mixed, big booty with some height! Hit her up!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57017657/
    I'm sorry your night started off tough but sounds like it finished right! Nice looking chick! May have to sample someday.

  2. #3101

    Florida monger

    Tried to get at bubbles and apparently window closes at 9 pm which I didn't realize. Said she doesn't work at night which I said was cool so hit up some others and got a Communicating with this first link, said she was 7 min away I wait 10 min, she text says I'm here gives me the room number I go up, knock knock. Get another text says I Changed my mind I turned around! Waist of time!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56989713/

    So after hitting multiple numbers decided to take a chance on this one! Pic seemed fake but has a 502 area code so said let's gamble, get to the notel, ask me to pull around to the side door and she will come down. Well 2-3 min prior I see a young dude come out same door and sits in a car smoke a cigarette. Didn't look to shady but red flag went up. But then here she comes to the side door, doesn't look like the photos but still looked Hispanic but a lot THICKER in a great way! I'm like shit this seems to good to be true, got out making sure kept I on dude she lets me in we proceed to the room couple flights up. Get in room extremely clean, starts taking off clothes. Ask to count the donation. My god this girl was thick as hell and has a pretty face! Bent her over and went to town. So excited finished earlier than I would like LOL! Said she is pretty new to the game, very laid back and cool! Well worth the visit! Probably see her again before I had back to gator land! Was looking forward to seeing bubbles but definitely came across something great! She is fairly tall as well, Amazon! If you like a hispanic, mixed, big booty with some height! Hit her up!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57017657/

  3. #3100

    Fishy!

    She took about three hours to respond to a text.

    She then sent a Google verification code number to verify I am "real".

    Something sounds and of course smells fishy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56987073/

    Anybody try her? Search turned up nothing and Tineye on the first pic got nothing.

  4. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling BS on this one. Way too good to be true and an out of state area code to boot.
    Agreed.

    A girl who looks like that but charges such a tiny amount, who is that explicit, and who has an out of state phone number, is fake.

    If you contact her, expect to be asked for a deposit up front, or to be asked for a credit card number to make sure that you are 18 (as if minors can't have bank cards.).

    The ad was likely placed by a fat dude sitting in an internet cafè in Ghana, Nigeria, Bulgaria, or Russia.

  5. #3098

    In Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling BS on this one. Way too good to be true and an out of state area code to boot.
    I must agree with Mr. Monday on this, there is no way someone who looks like this is charging those prices. Some sort of scam for sure.

  6. #3097

    Any review?

    Hey fellas,

    Can anyone provide some more details?

    Looks too good to be true and damage is pretty high.

    https://tryst.link/escort/addisonhix

  7. #3096

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling BS on this one. Way too good to be true and an out of state area code to boot.
    Agreed and the donation amounts are ridiculously low (60 for an hour). I would be in a much better mood if that was the rate for a girl that hot.

  8. #3095

    Scam LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56987073/

    Anybody try her? Search turned up nothing and Tineye on the first pic got nothing.
    I'm calling BS on this one. Way too good to be true and an out of state area code to boot.

  9. #3094

    Athena

    Can anyone provide some details?. $$ hr. Does she do BBBJ. Any fetish stuff?

    Quote Originally Posted by BossInUp  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Athana recently service is still good. Definitely worth the money. She told me she hit hard times. So lets support guys and keep her around. 502-XXX-3582.

  10. #3093

    Alyssa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56987073/

    Anybody try her? Search turned up nothing and Tineye on the first pic got nothing.

  11. #3092

    Charging double than what she use to

    Quote Originally Posted by BossInUp  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas good girl here. Definitely worth the time and money. Good service and likes to please. She told me she was in a bit of a jam let's keep this good one around and show her some love
    Messaged her and now she's charging $$.

  12. #3091

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Catlikr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been out much but I pass through 3 rdStreet every day on the way home. Cruised down once or twice this week around 8:00 but actually saw no one out. It hasn't been that cold but coming up later this week it's going to get really bittter out. May have to make a few phone calls. Any else seen anyone or got any action?
    This was meant for the StreetWalker report, sorry.

  13. #3090

    Can this be reports and reviews only?

    Too many questions like has anyone seen her or if anyone remembers her, is there a thread already made for that? Personally I'd like to look at this thread and be able to pick a girl for the night without going back a few pages.

  14. #3089

    A good one

    I ran into Athana recently service is still good. Definitely worth the money. She told me she hit hard times. So lets support guys and keep her around. 502-XXX-3582.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1478.jpg‎   IMG_1471.jpg‎   IMG_1474.jpg‎  

  15. #3088

    Good one here guys

    Hey fellas good girl here. Definitely worth the time and money. Good service and likes to please. She told me she was in a bit of a jam let's keep this good one around and show her some love. 502-785-3582 Athena.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1474.jpg‎   IMG_1471.jpg‎   IMG_1478.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape