Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 630 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 9438
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #1398

    Alyson young Japanese cutie

    I walked into Alyson's nice office and was greeted buy a hot young college student. I am guessing 22-24 years old. Looks just like her pictures. I paid the $180 for the body to body slides and it was worth every penny. Started with a nice medium massage with lots of oil and then started to rub her perky natural boobs on my back. I started to get excited having this sexy girl crawling on the table on my back. She did some nice teasing with my balls and cock. I asked to flipped and she said yes please. She then crawled up onto the table and laid on my chest with her bald pussy rubbing against my cock. So warm and wet, she then started these amazing camel slides. I was grabbing her sexy large B cup boobs that felt so good. She arched her backed and just grinded against me (no insertion). She then set between my legs and used her thighs to squeeze my dick in between and this felt amazing. I was so excited I exploded all over her thighs. Cleaned me up and gave me the remainder of my 1 hour massage. I can not wait to go back and see her soon. Provides HJ only as far as her ad says.

    Cheers!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/197843

  2. #1397

    Cami

    Not sure if it was Nuru, per se (could've just been massage oil), but the experience was substantially similar, from what I saw in my review.

    Quote Originally Posted by TootsieJoe  [View Original Post]
    Was Cami the one the performed nuru massage? If it's her, wow she rocked my work! I think she only came down to SD once if she's the one I'm thinking of.

  3. #1396

    FEC Belle

    Does anyone have any feedback or alternate names for Belle in FEC. I think she's a new arrival. I've been holding off on seeing girls from FEC because I keep hearing about "the gate". Maybe hot enough information about one of these girls will encourage me to go eventually.

  4. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by BrtinJoker  [View Original Post]
    That's nice to hear! Could you also comment on body? Age? Height, weight?
    She's hot like the pics. Great body. 5'5 sexy eyes all that I don't know what else to say she was the whole package. Saw her again today. She's thin Fun sexy Body, I forgot to check her weight I was walking around with a boner after checking her booty walking ahead of me, had far better plans with her.

  5. #1394
    Not exactly. She straddled me and I grabbed the jug of massage oil next to the bed. I poured it over her titties and it ran down her body soaking both of us. Then she used her pussy to massage me from dick to throat. What followed was close to what you see on the Lubed channel on Pornhub. If shed stayed in SD I would have been permanently broke. If CK is a younger version I'm done for.

    Quote Originally Posted by TootsieJoe  [View Original Post]
    Was Cami the one the performed nuru massage? If it's her, wow she rocked my work! I think she only came down to SD once if she's the one I'm thinking of.

  6. #1393

    SDAG Mona

    Has anyone seen her before? Any intel.

  7. #1392

    Cami

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Cami was one of my best experiences ever at SDAG. Just amazing sex. But she's not back right?
    Was Cami the one the performed nuru massage? If it's her, wow she rocked my work! I think she only came down to SD once if she's the one I'm thinking of.

  8. #1391
    Thanks for sharing. I was thinking literally haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    When I got there, I got the go ahead from the booker, then was told to wait a moment.

    Then go, then wait, then go.

    It was pretty ridiculous, but (a) I didn't get shorted on time, and (b) I had an awesome time, or so my review tells me. So I can laugh about it. I haven't always hit gold w / SDAG, but by and large, and certainly on average, they've done me right, so I didn't hesitate to hit them up first after I came back to this scene.

  9. #1390

    Walkout?

    HiroSlammer,

    I'm not quite following but why did you walk out on CK? Did what you see not match the pics? Was she a little more big bone than you prefer? Or something else?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Really doesn't matter, Rogue is gone anyway. She was okay, I'd see her again.

    I saw CK when she was working in OC with another agency, walked out after she opened the door.

  10. #1389

    Cami

    Cami was one of my best experiences ever at SDAG. Just amazing sex. But she's not back right?

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I just re-read my review of Cami, too. Seems like she rocked my world. Hahaha.

    Funny thing is that I don't remember her, in particular, but I DO remember the red light / green light action as I was heading to the apartment door.

  11. #1388

    Red / Green / Cami

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    What was the red light / green light action? Sounds like some fun trivia from the old days.
    When I got there, I got the go ahead from the booker, then was told to wait a moment.

    Then go, then wait, then go.

    It was pretty ridiculous, but (a) I didn't get shorted on time, and (b) I had an awesome time, or so my review tells me. So I can laugh about it. I haven't always hit gold w / SDAG, but by and large, and certainly on average, they've done me right, so I didn't hesitate to hit them up first after I came back to this scene.

  12. #1387
    What was the red light / green light action? Sounds like some fun trivia from the old days.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I just re-read my review of Cami, too. Seems like she rocked my world. Hahaha.

    Funny thing is that I don't remember her, in particular, but I DO remember the red light / green light action as I was heading to the apartment door.

  13. #1386

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I just re-read my review of Cami, too. Seems like she rocked my world. Hahaha.

    Funny thing is that I don't remember her, in particular, but I DO remember the red light / green light action as I was heading to the apartment door.
    Yeah bro. Had super soft large DSL and she really got into it. Pussy was so warm and welcoming like a catchers mitt. Ck has the same exact body but leaner and much younger. Ck has the best moans as well like Bora.

    Cheers.

  14. #1385

    Cami (from back in the day)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    No, SDAG had a girl named Cami back in 2014 (time flys had to read my reviews from back in the day) who also worked in LA as Brenda. If you were around back then. TER 239197 and 227439. Ck looks alot like her in many ways. She's great.
    I just re-read my review of Cami, too. Seems like she rocked my world. Hahaha.

    Funny thing is that I don't remember her, in particular, but I DO remember the red light / green light action as I was heading to the apartment door.

  15. #1384

    Ck

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about tiny. I don't mind taller girls, but if a girl is not thin and toned, a la Petra / Bunny / Tatum, I (and I'm assuming others like me) would appreciate a heads up in the form of reviewers stating that a girl is bigger-boned / not petite / curvy / whatever you want to call it.
    She is very curvy but yes she is big boned, not fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape