Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 472 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2948

    Mila

    I had a late night visit with Mila and had to share because it was a very good experience. She lives in Huntington Beach but visiting San Diego for a week so catch her while you can.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/MilaPrincess

    I was able to set up an appointment within a few hours. I admit I was a little hesitant meeting a new provider at night but after seeing that she was hosting at a luxury apartment in Civita and not some seedy hotel, I was much more at ease. She has well over 100 reviews and we all know that the Private Delights reviews are hyperbolic but I noticed two very common themes- outstanding head game and she is the girl in the pictures. $2 for the half hour was a good deal for me. She is comparable to the K-girls at Pine Spa with much better performance. Her BBBJ is great and more vocal in bed than you typical K-girl. English is her 2nd language but has a very friendly personality. If I had to point out a negative is that her c-cup boobs are enhanced and hard but still looks great during cowgirl.

    TLDR; Thai spinner. $2 hhr BBBJ (outstanding), DATY, CFS cowgirl, missionary.

  2. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.
    Personally, I considered SDASP to be a bad thing. I had more than 1 provider tell me how the guy who ran it would demand extras, freebies and what not, or he'd screw them up on his site. I was a bit glad when he got popped. I harken back to when TER was in full swing with the message boards being very active and new talent being reviewed almost daily. A premium rate back then was 3 bills and you got awesome service. Now, I don't mind the 3 bills, but I do want better service than what is often offered. It's rare, but there's a still a few diamonds in the rough. I hope.

  3. #2946

    Tell me about it!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well
    I don't post much but I've been mongering a long time, things were so much better then. Anyone remember the SDASP days. MJ, Oceana, Saxxoni, Ariana, Victoria. Sigh.

  4. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well.
    I agree to a certain extent. Pays to do your research, read reviews and listen to other hobbyists. The services are currently not in line with the rates with many escorts. I have my eye on one and am hoping for the best, but also planning for the worst when I do see her.

  5. #2944

    New Hobby?

    Damn. Is seeing a provider nearly impossible nowadays? These providers are charging quite a bit. *not into SWs* and seeing a independent masseuse is getting quite pricey as well.

  6. #2943

    Anyone seen Amber?

    She visits Esco pretty often, wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...o/246160668146

  7. #2942

    Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...173/6196596101

    Anyone have info or is this a fake / snap only account?

  8. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly used to be a fun time, but now she's just a trophy fuck. I saw her for a short visit and had a very good time, she was GFE back then and worth the rates. By the time I got around to seeing her again she was no longer GFE, and way too many No's on her menu, and very businesslike, yet still charging the same rates. The pictures are accurate, but you're paying strictly for the looks. If you're ok with that, then go for it, she is hot.
    I agree 100%. She also has a Private Delights profile. She almost never has incall but when she does the $2. 5 for half hour donation is worth it even for a non-GFE. For slightly more than FS AMP cost you get a hot, young caucasian girl with a outstanding body. The memory of doing her doggy style is one I will never forget.

  9. #2940

    My ATF is in San Diego. Lucky devils.

    Just a heads up gentlemen. You have a WONDERFUL provider there in San Diego this week. Enjoy whilst you can. I sure hope she comes home soon. Message me if you have questions. https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...r/245125047243.

  10. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly used to be a fun time, but now she's just a trophy fuck. I saw her for a short visit and had a very good time, she was GFE back then and worth the rates. By the time I got around to seeing her again she was no longer GFE, and way too many No's on her menu, and very businesslike, yet still charging the same rates. The pictures are accurate, but you're paying strictly for the looks. If you're ok with that, then go for it, she is hot.
    https://twitter.com/kimberlyannvip?lang=en

  11. #2938
    LOL that's one of those ads you open and laugh at how obvious of a scam it is then click the back button. IMO I wouldn't go anywhere near that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenn10  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been texting this girl (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...t-fun/35007852) and she stated she does bbj, anal, and GFE. Sent me a bs verification pic but no images put up of it on tineye. Her location is real close to San Diego city college in downtown. Yet, I'm just worried she is to good to be true. Anyone tried her out yet? Let me know thanks.

  12. #2937

    Gone

    If I am not mistaken, she's either retired or went to a government sponsored vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillEWonka  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on her?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...3080/1/2045711

  13. #2936

    Downtown

    So, I've been texting this girl (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...t-fun/35007852) and she stated she does bbj, anal, and GFE. Sent me a bs verification pic but no images put up of it on tineye. Her location is real close to San Diego city college in downtown. Yet, I'm just worried she is to good to be true. Anyone tried her out yet? Let me know thanks.

  14. #2935
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Did you turn around and leave? Or did the other head make you stay?

    Details please.
    Walked out. Big head won.

  15. #2934

    Kimberly Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by DisruptedOrder  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly used to be a fun time, but now she's just a trophy fuck. I saw her for a short visit and had a very good time, she was GFE back then and worth the rates. By the time I got around to seeing her again she was no longer GFE, and way too many No's on her menu, and very businesslike, yet still charging the same rates. The pictures are accurate, but you're paying strictly for the looks. If you're ok with that, then go for it, she is hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape