rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11725
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnizzer  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on 4' 11" Bunni? Nothing in the seach bar. She says she has them reviews but I don't have a membership. Apparently she does BJ only.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...4/027682495565
    Saw her like 3 years ago, maybe more. Those pictures are as old. It was cfs, she hosted in a dump in Belmont if I recall tight. Hygiene issues. All these could have changed or not. My guess is not.

  2. #11724
    That may be a different Angel than what is mentioned on the BBFS thread? A different one than I am thinking of anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    She looks like Angel. She has been reviewed in here and the BBFS section. Reviews mentioned not much to look at but a decent body and aims to please and the price point was good.

  3. #11723

    Looks like Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She looks like Angel. She has been reviewed in here and the BBFS section. Reviews mentioned not much to look at but a decent body and aims to please and the price point was good.

  4. #11722

    Snapchat Jessi Clark

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Haas anybody seen Jessi Clark from Snapchat? I have been tempted to go and see her, but she want a deposit before I see her.

    Cute young lady with a body full of tattoos. As a black guy I have not dip my toes into being with a white girl before and she has my attention to give her to be the first.

    But before I go that right, I was wondering if any of you guys have seen her.
    NEVER pay a deposit to these girls. Like, ever.

  5. #11721

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Haas anybody seen Jessi Clark from Snapchat? I have been tempted to go and see her, but she want a deposit before I see her.

    Cute young lady with a body full of tattoos. As a black guy I have not dip my toes into being with a white girl before and she has my attention to give her to be the first.

    But before I go that right, I was wondering if any of you guys have seen her.
    Don't fall for it. It's a scam. I have not seen one member here who sent a deposit and ended up meeting the girl.

  6. #11720

    Snapchat Jessi Clark

    Hey Guys,

    Haas anybody seen Jessi Clark from Snapchat? I have been tempted to go and see her, but she want a deposit before I see her.

    Cute young lady with a body full of tattoos. As a black guy I have not dip my toes into being with a white girl before and she has my attention to give her to be the first.

    But before I go that right, I was wondering if any of you guys have seen her.

  7. #11719
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/234050488627
    She does look TGTBT -- but if she will take cash, and doesn't require a gift card or deposit, give it a shot and report back in. If she starts sending some pics, and then says, "I'll need a deposit" -- for any reason), walk away. Guaranteed scam.

  8. #11718
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and was on my way. Halfway there, she asked for a deposit. https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-549-4058.

    She did send me a pic.
    Do NOT send / give her a deposit. This tactic has been discussed at length. You have a 99.999% chance of being ghosted, if you give any provider money in advance. Hell -- even the board administrators and the sites where these providers post tell you not to send deposits, that it is a scam, etc.

    Be smart. Keep your money. Find a real provider who happily takes cash on site.

  9. #11717
    The way these gals think, they probably think they need to get more money when the volume is down. I would bet a lot of them aren't getting the calls like they were. I know I haven't been able to get out of the house that much myself this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't cut her rates. That's why I was asking about the slowdown or if there were different factors at work with her.

    I asked about lowering her rates & she said that she can get what she asks when it's busier. Like someone said" not a good business model".

    Thanks for the info about the slowdown I guess it's just the current climate out there.

    Happy Hunting.

  10. #11716
    I have seen Savannah a few times. Her BBBJCIM is one of the best I ever had. She introduced me to Jessica Foxx when they were in town together but I never tried her services. She looks hot as hell but some of the reviews I have seen on the other site have said she wasn't fresh. I had that issue one time with Savannah and it was BBBJ every since. I was fucking her doggie one time and the smell came up and hit me like a ton of bricks. UGGGGGG. I hate a sour-smelling puss.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Savannah Staxx & Jessica are out in Raleigh they've been full time out there for a couple years now.

    Pink said that she goes out there once in awhile.

  11. #11715
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! And she's gotten bigger. I saw her and was meh. I did like the girl she and Savannah Stacy used to run with. Jessica Fox, maybe? Anyone heard from her?
    Savannah Staxx & Jessica are out in Raleigh — they've been full time out there for a couple years now.

    Pink said that she goes out there once in awhile.

  12. #11714
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. I bet Persia isn't the only one that has seen a falloff in business. She hasn't cut her rates has she?
    She hasn't cut her rates. That's why I was asking about the slowdown or if there were different factors at work with her.

    I asked about lowering her rates & she said that she can get what she asks when it's busier. Like someone said" not a good business model".

    Thanks for the info about the slowdown— I guess it's just the current climate out there.

    Happy Hunting.

  13. #11713

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    🤮129326;129326;.

  14. #11712

    Provider

    Gents,

    Any Intel on this provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cials/35834433

  15. #11711
    You have to keep it innocent and go by what feedback you get. I was going to meat another provider a couple of weeks ago and I stopped by the QT on Woodlawn to use the bathroom and when I was getting out of my car a girl was walking by and said "nice car". It is possible if I had the time and wasn't seeing someone else I could have struck up a conversation with her and maybe got some pussy? There is nothing wrong with being friendly and seeing if it can go anywhere. I am just not good at that sort of thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    This would definitely exclude me then! I'm not that brave. Most women who do this kind of thing will give you a certain type of look or stare. If that were to happen in a public place as you have described then I would proceed with what you are recommending but no way could I approach her until I had some kind of vibe from her, it's just too risky to try that in public, again I'm not that brave or bold.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape