Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 25037
-
12-21-20 16:44 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 2189Have not read enough.
Sorry you got robbed.
Originally Posted by TheNumber
[View Original Post]
There are numerous posts on here saying that giving a deposit up front is always a scam. Even if a girl is real, giving a deposit still never works out. Same if it is a girl you are seeing often that needs some money in advance. They will say will take care of you on a future visit. But they never will.
-
12-21-20 16:17 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 193Thanks man. Yeah the location kind of the reason I didn't shoot over as quick as I wanted.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 15:31 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 395Emma
This one has been reviewed here before. She is truly the "girl next door" Very shy and sweet. Great hotel in Warwick you park your car in front of her room and walk right in. She is a big girl meaning tall not fat at all great firm perfect breast and a sweet tasting pussy. She told me she is here for 3 months so get on the phone and text this cutie!! She dose not speak very good English but she dose speak Spanish which I love to hear while I am down on her.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...y/744143244951
-
12-21-20 15:11 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 4545She's real. I reported on her couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 15:09 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 216When I was texting for the address Nikki told me Coco left 🙄 and she would do a QV car date herself. She sent me another of herself and she looked good so I set a time and when I texted for where to get her poooof gone. They are def real so idk what happened here. I'm going to try again.
Originally Posted by HsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:08 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 83Link
Do you have the link to the channel?
Originally Posted by HsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 11:59 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 93Robbed
Been a reader here for a year or so, new to the hobby. Made an account just to warn you that the coco girl robbed me. Asked for a deposit, then ghost. A buddy of mine had got with her a while back, so I trusted it, still got robbed. Approach with caution and do not give deposit.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 10:52 #12625Regular Member

Posts: 3Tracks
Looks legit but visible tracks in a few of those pics.
Originally Posted by Elegacy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:41 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 168Tasha
Yea what is the word on this one, I tried to see her yesterday while I was in Providence but she didn't answer until 30 minutes later by that time I was almost back in Boston, had anybody seen her? Any reviews on this one?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 08:59 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 4545Can you link us to the pornhub channel or the name she use?
Originally Posted by HsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 01:22 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 75I've seen Coco on snapchat before. She has a pornhub channel as well.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 23:58 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 4545Erika
Thats the same spot I saw her this year. She was cool and all, but someone walk in with another guy. I end up getting the other girl number when I was leaving. She was a little cute black girl.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 21:15 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 83Probably fake
Reached out- asked for verification pic and was told "NO. I believe you check my ad before contacting me". (Ad does not say anything about pic verification).
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
Probably fake.
-
12-20-20 21:08 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 116Def keep us posted. They look fun.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 19:01 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 160Yeah I saw her last yr at some third fl brick apt Bldg. , there was literally crack heads in the hallway. She was hot tho so I still followed that ass upstairs. Everything was covered, had her bent over the bed doggy but couldn't finish because I was expecting someone to break the door open at any second LOL. It didn't happen but was in the back of my mind so couldn't finish. Never saw her again because of location but she was a very sexy girl that actually looked almost as good as her pics.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






