Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 691 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 10357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5062

    Gps

    These girls are much like a used car salesman. They ask for what they would "Like" to get, but pleasant banter and soft negotiation skills more times than not get the number down to a reasonable "what they will take" donation. If they don't then that is ok too. Not everyone drives a Caddy! Some have to drive Kias or Fords.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker.

    Contacted:

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/174391605407

    Good comms, but 200 for the hour was a little steep for me. Has anyone visited Erika, is it worth it?

  2. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning about this one. Just make sur of what services are offered. Have a clear understanding that she will scam you. DON'T give the donation up front. I had to get to ask for my donation back and it was ugly.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167772153954
    Monica IS a scammer. She sometimes works with others. She'll get your donation up front then text her DB to pound on the door. Definitely a low life scammer.

  3. #5060

    Monica

    Just a warning about this one. Just make sur of what services are offered. Have a clear understanding that she will scam you. DON'T give the donation up front. I had to get to ask for my donation back and it was ugly.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167772153954

  4. #5059

    Na

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker.

    Contacted:

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/174391605407

    Good comms, but 200 for the hour was a little steep for me. Has anyone visited Erika, is it worth it?
    For 200 everything should be on the plate including CIP! LOL.

  5. #5058

    Lady Renee

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/822865727549

    Visited a couple of weeks ago. Private apartment and she is by herself now. Fresh and clean as always, nice music, good head game, and very accommodating. Always prepared with supplies and makes you feel welcome.

  6. #5057

    GPS in Orange City

    Long time lurker.

    Contacted:

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/174391605407

    Good comms, but 200 for the hour was a little steep for me. Has anyone visited Erika, is it worth it?

  7. #5056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Monday on Saturday

    Went and saw Monday. Had a an itch for an older provider and she did the job. Good top and a nice snug kitty. Will repeat if in area. Can't beat the donation. I'm on the car with the warden at the moment so no link but I'm sure you guys use the search feature well LOL.

  8. #5055

    Not sure but

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Tried reaching out to her and got a kick back on the text that said: "Sorry, your message cannot be delivered to this number. "

    I am using a texting app if that makes a difference.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...i/060105390364
    I was using a texting app yesterday and I was texting with her. She finally texted me after couple days of silence. Not sure if she is in the OC area but.

    I am sure of it.

  9. #5054

    Mysteri for headaches

    I had a terrible headache yesterday. I went to the store and found a bottle of Mysteri that claimed to relieve headaches.

    Packaging isn't the best but it was inexpensive. .3 a dose. The direction from bottle told me where to go to take the medicine. When I arrived, I was directed to a back room with a lockable door and with a single mattress.

    I took the medicine (without any teeth- BBBJCIMNSWS) and my headache was gone in about 10 minutes. Thanked the pharmacist and was on my way.

    Regardless of the packaging, for the price it was great relief. I may take it again if the need presents itself.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...i/511581670144

  10. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I visited Joan yesterday at a rare hotel spot. She was dressed exactly as I asked, and as always made me feel like I was the most important person in the world (well, for the next hour at least). Greeted me with our normal hug and kiss. A few exchanged pleasantries and off we went. I excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up after a long day of laptop typing (I know, hard life). I returned and shed the obligatory coverings that society requires for public appearances and laid my ass down on her bed. She joined me, and it was like I had returned to my girlfriend after going to sea for 6 months. All the acronyms were enjoyed. This was one of those times where I was so comfortable I was able to hold off the penial expulsions for a lasting experience. After some deep kissing and fondling, we went at it in a mathematical express that equals 23 x3 and then some BBBJ DT followed by a pounding in the mish. A bit more dfk then she said I have to have that cock in my, well, you know. She went after it like a bull rider and she didn't go very long before she started convulsing and collapsed on me with a deep kiss. She then said pound me on top, and I returned with a coy NOPE. I want to cum in your mouth in which she replied. Oh Papi yes please. You can imagine my pleasure on that response. After the deed, she got a bit upset because I hoped up to clean myself and she said, Hey I like cleaning you up, but New was short on time and had to go. My dream ended with me dealing with traffic in our lovely hamlet in the rain. You would think Floridians would know how to drive in the rain by now.

    YMMV but Joan is always top notch performer. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...c/158302532194.
    I had a similar experience w / Joan. She's's a good one.

  11. #5052

    Katie in OC still around? New number?

    Tried reaching out to her and got a kick back on the text that said: "Sorry, your message cannot be delivered to this number. "

    I am using a texting app if that makes a difference.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...i/060105390364

  12. #5051

    Another fantasic visit

    I had a dream that I visited Joan yesterday at a rare hotel spot. She was dressed exactly as I asked, and as always made me feel like I was the most important person in the world (well, for the next hour at least). Greeted me with our normal hug and kiss. A few exchanged pleasantries and off we went. I excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up after a long day of laptop typing (I know, hard life). I returned and shed the obligatory coverings that society requires for public appearances and laid my ass down on her bed. She joined me, and it was like I had returned to my girlfriend after going to sea for 6 months. All the acronyms were enjoyed. This was one of those times where I was so comfortable I was able to hold off the penial expulsions for a lasting experience. After some deep kissing and fondling, we went at it in a mathematical express that equals 23 x3 and then some BBBJ DT followed by a pounding in the mish. A bit more dfk then she said I have to have that cock in my, well, you know. She went after it like a bull rider and she didn't go very long before she started convulsing and collapsed on me with a deep kiss. She then said pound me on top, and I returned with a coy NOPE. I want to cum in your mouth in which she replied. Oh Papi yes please. You can imagine my pleasure on that response. After the deed, she got a bit upset because I hoped up to clean myself and she said, Hey I like cleaning you up, but New was short on time and had to go. My dream ended with me dealing with traffic in our lovely hamlet in the rain. You would think Floridians would know how to drive in the rain by now.

    YMMV but Joan is always top notch performer. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...c/158302532194.

  13. #5050

    Good Time?

    With who, and how much? This might be the worst post of all time. I know you are new, but geesh, there isn't much value in your post at all. A good practice is to share the link to her ad, and maybe share some info on rates, services, name etc.

    Remember. Sharing is caring!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lions7  [View Original Post]
    Had a really good time. Went there with intention of Qv which was real relaxed. Toys brought out as well as anything I wanted but Greek. Had refreshments available if need be. Clean and sexy.

  14. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Location??that would be the least of the worries. LOL.
    I should have read the rest of the posts before clicking on the link. I was thinking she was cute. BEFORE I spotted the outdoor plumbing downstairs. Good God, now I need eye bleach.

  15. #5048

    Good time

    Had a really good time. Went there with intention of Qv which was real relaxed. Toys brought out as well as anything I wanted but Greek. Had refreshments available if need be. Clean and sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape