Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 33758
-
12-21-20 14:53 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 3853Did you actually see her? Bad attitude over the phone / text? That one liner doesn't say much to us Mongers here.
Originally Posted by TheaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:36 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 3853Dot utr
I reached out before. But, haven't gotten anyone serious. The UTR that I know of is behind on her bills. Haven't had much luck as she's not everyone's type. She's a SSBBW, older, not attractive. But, nice woman, accommodating, very reasonably priced. A good quick pump and dump. She's in Dorchester. Serious only please. I've already had a couple say that they're going to see her and ended up ghosting her.
-
12-21-20 13:35 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 299Ash
Not my thing either but here's her tryst https://tryst.link/escort/ashgbabii#gallery-4.
Originally Posted by Dano7
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 10:36 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 158Ashley
Pretty wild and maybe a joke? Pics are her. Not into pee but was wondering if she was still / back in Malden. Ad states Somerville, did you text her?
Originally Posted by Estameltarch
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 08:17 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 3853Never had any luck with girls from Malden, same goes for Lynn. Those girls are either trashy or sneaky. I saw one towards the Everett line, incall, went there and said car date. Got what I wanted. But, made an excuse that her roommate was home and didn't leave. It was just an excuse to say she didn't have an incall at all. If I ever wanted to try watersports, I definitely wouldn't get it from a girl in Malden, especially for that price.
Originally Posted by Estameltarch
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 04:01 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 495We could be both taking about different ones, the one I am referring to goes by the name Nicoletta.
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 17:58 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 152Nicolette
Are you both talking about the same Nicolette?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 17:40 #16891Regular Member

Posts: 2Ashley
If you're into watersports, Ashley is advertising a pee fantasy for 140 in Malden.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/279934499090
-
12-20-20 15:59 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sorry, forgot to mention that. No, PICs are not real. Pretty close if she was taller. But, you won't be disappointed as most Latinas are beautiful.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 14:06 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 495Have had multiple experiences with Nicolette at the stripclub Club Desire in providence. She was a bit expensive to take to the CR but well worth it. She has a bit of an attitude though some days she would just completely ignore me and then she would be very sociable the other days. If you haven't seen her, her pics are very accurate, she even has an instagram account. She is fit and hard bodied. I assume her escort services would be better than it was in the strip club which was already great.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 13:36 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 4544Yeah that's the problem and reason why these girls will keep raising instead of lowering it. Heck, some girls won't accept $100 qv anymore LOL.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 13:02 #16887Regular Member

Posts: 21Rs-avs and P411
Does anyone know does rs-avs or P411 reveal your legal name to the provider?
Or in general, what info can a provider get about you from these services?
-
12-20-20 12:20 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 239Thanks for the report, Mattis. Are those pics real? Because she looks mighty tasty, if so. Or are they just an "approximation"?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
JS2.
-
12-20-20 12:17 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 239Luna and Mannu
At the time she was asking 150 hh which is the most I've ever paid, but it was a splurge (in more ways than one) so I went for it, as it had been a dry spell before that. If I had been able to last the full hh it would have been well worth it IMO. It's not her fault that I finished so quickly. IMO if she asked 250/ hr with MSOG, that would be a fair price. Not a bargain, but fair.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
Whoever answers the texts is a handler because the English is perfect, so I would make clear what you are asking ahead of time. Also she manages multiple girls, which I know because one time she tried to sell me on this one. I met her in her room but did not partake because I wasn't sold on her looks, although after a year of covid I'm feeling differently LOL. She is absolutely the girl in the photos:
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2165438
So that's 2 Brazilians who are legit. I don't know if this particular handler manages any others, but I wish s / he did, because the pictures match the girls.
Stay safe,
JS2.
-
12-20-20 11:38 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone had any luck seeing Nicolette lately? She's apparently been active but I've tried many times over the past month or so to see her, I book a date and time, and then comes the day of and she either completely ghosts me completely or texts me later in the day giving some phony sounding excuse. IDK what that's all about but it's very frustrating as I'd still love to see her. Anyone?








Reply With Quote





