Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 976 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 14635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4675

    Christmas present to My Self

    Told Roxanne I would stop in and see her before going to East Coast. I am glad I did, been with her before and great service. But I must say the service gets better the more she see's you and if she like's you,! You in for a treat. She is such a warm and friendly person, you feel like you were once married to her OMG just kidding LOL. But seriously makes you feel like you have know her, and her service is impeccable. If you are a tit man, you are in store for a great time. Like I have said before. Her nipples are so nice and big and black, Puerto Rican blood I guess, and very suckable. You got to love Roxanne she is always showered and when you get there some times you can join her or she will tell you to get comfortable while she gets ready for you, fuck what a nice sight. She some times comes out with just a towel on, and usually drops it right in front of you. Nice fucking sight, junior was up and ready before I was. She gets on her knees and gives you a nice slow and beautiful BBBJ, She bits or should I say nipples down each side left and right, then goes down on you, and if you like DT you are in for a treat. Her pussy is o so very nice and sweat smelling, and love going down on her and she sure as hell shows you by the sounds how she is enjoying you. So if you can, so call and stop over, she is worth the trip and always on my speed dial. Ciao fellow monger and Happy Holiday season.

  2. #4674

    Lexi

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/501959607806

    Has anyone had the chance to visit her? She has been a long time poster on STG, but never seen a review for her.

  3. #4673

    UTR Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a few selected men for tomorrow. Her schedule is hard as you know but tomorrow she will be available. Mid day fun.
    Can you PM me her number? Your mailbox is full.

  4. #4672

    Coco?

    Anyone seen this new lovely looking lady names Ms Coco? Pictures look very good so far, but you can't be too careful.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/521478863086

  5. #4671

    Class act?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan723  [View Original Post]
    Long time mongerer, 1st time poster. Any information on this piece?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...x/808007947630
    Never really impressed with an ad showing someone flicking off her audience.

    LTD.

  6. #4670

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan723  [View Original Post]
    Long time mongerer, 1st time poster. Any information on this piece?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...x/808007947630
    Proceed with caution is all I can say.

  7. #4669

    Anyone seen her before?

    Long time mongerer, 1st time poster. Any information on this piece?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...x/808007947630

  8. #4668

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what he said. Bring a bottle of red wine and some ritz crackers along the way. She'd love you.
    Could you please PM me Bulgarians # I live in the area!!

  9. #4667
    She goes by Cindy aka Rebecca. Seen her few times. She's also on eros. I like her looks and service is good, all protected. If you like big boned girls and just under 6 ft tall, she's for you. I'll repeat.

  10. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    When down in Bonita, always stop by and get a taste of some Bulgarian sampler. The appetisers are always a welcome, especially when you take you time getting to the entree's. What a great time, and always the place is so clean and so is every part of her. New feature. She have shaved her pussy now, so kind of disappointing not be able to wipe my nose when down there, kissing those beautiful lips of her pussy. She is always a treat, and hope you mongers get a taste before or even after the holiday season. Every one have a joyous holiday season. Ciao fellow mongers.
    Exactly what he said. Bring a bottle of red wine and some ritz crackers along the way. She'd love you.

  11. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    Well worth the price of admission. Will not be disappointed.
    Well said. And again I will express she doesn't take new very often and she is hard to get ahaild of. So I assure you it is a good day for you.

  12. #4664

    I have seen her

    She is thicker then her pics, but she is very fun, nice, jokes around and makes you fell comfortable. She doesn't rush. I would go back.

  13. #4663

    She is a sweetheart. Young and cute

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a few selected men for tomorrow. Her schedule is hard as you know but tomorrow she will be available. Mid day fun.
    Well worth the price of admission. Will not be disappointed.

  14. #4662

    Utr nicole

    She is looking for a few selected men for tomorrow. Her schedule is hard as you know but tomorrow she will be available. Mid day fun.

  15. #4661

    Fiona

    1st time seeing a provider here probably my last. She was ok little older than advertised but I made it work. Wouldn't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape