Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,426 to 19,440 of 30321
-
12-19-20 16:15 #10896Banned Member

Posts: 1148Brittney
Contacted her and was on my way. Halfway there, she asked for a deposit. https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-549-4058.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
She did send me a pic.
-
12-19-20 14:55 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 1653Will Ferrell in Gastonia
For those who are wondering, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby*is a 2006 movie*starring*Will Ferrell. A lot of it was filmed at Charlotte Motor Speedway. They also shot a scene in Gastonia at our favorite roach motel Midtown Motor Inn. I guess they tried to find the seediest motel around. They sure found it.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
12-19-20 13:30 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 187It sucks
As a relatively young single guy who was never good at dating and getting girls even before covid, it sucks even worse now. I have no idea how I'm supposed to meet women now. I've slept with a total of 3 women this year, one of them being a provider in Gboro. I'm also recovering from covid as I type this so I probably won't be trying to see anyone until the new year, this shit makes you so lethargic all I want to do is sleep.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 13:18 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 288Was it the hotel featured in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby?
Originally Posted by AinAustin
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 12:43 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 45Oops. Forgot the link
Pics are not accurate, but here is the link.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...484/7207757570
Originally Posted by FlimFlam
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 10:52 #10891Banned Member

Posts: 930Favorite provider
Highly recommending one of your favorite providers then losing her availability is exactly what happened to me. I'm still butt hurt over that. If or when I find another one, I am seriously considering not posting any positive reviews about my next princess.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 10:28 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 3076This year is first year in all my mongering where I have met the fewest new girls. Some of that has come from lack of great new talent, some of that has come from the provider moving on before I ever get a chance to "meat" her, but most of it comes down to wanting to avoid drama or extra trouble. I had about 6-7 ladies that I saw regularly on a rotating schedule, however due mostly to covid that number has dropped down to 3-5. Finding solid ladies and maintaining positive relationships with the ladies is important to keep them available to you and drama free. I have thought about dating but I have been spoiled by mongering, either way we pay and we trade one type of drama and bullshit for a different type, however the convenience of having pu__y on retainer is a good trade off.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 10:19 #10889Senior Member

Posts: 3076Supply and demand of the board I think affects the providers availability more! Options in Charlotte are limited and providers (as well as mongers) can be flakey AF, so when a provider is favorably mentioned then her availability drops as everyone flocks to her LOL. I completely get it, we all want a good and safe time so not knocking anybody on here for that.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 09:21 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 7335I have been thinking lately how difficult it would be to be single right now and try to do any sort of normal dating, let alone trying to find any pussy. Movies are shut down and there is too much bullshit even to go out to eat. Going to a club or a bar has been a nightmare this year. Going on a normal date is a challenge lately. So I guess more single guys are calling and looking for some quick pussy, not that all us married guys get laid at home. Everything is totally distorted this year. 30-40 million people are at risk of being evicted next year while the stock market is near all-time highs. Some businesses are doing better than ever while many small businesses are at risk of closing for good. Hotel occupancy is way off. I guess it is the same for some of these gals. Some are doing better than ever while others aren't getting any calls at all. This is the most bizarre year ever. I don't have any more money to spend and I haven't got out that much this year as I normally do. April and May I didn't get out at all. The last few months have been a little better but it is far from normal.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 07:57 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 94I saw her once too and you are right about her breath being terrible lol
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 07:50 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 136Lauren in Gastonia
Had a dream with Lauren this week. Amazing experience. She is 25 and sexy and sweet. No demons, fit young body and talented. Price is right and head game is top notch. GFE. She's not a clock watcher. She is the best experience yet so please treat her well. College student looking to fund her education. Only downside is low end motel in Gastonia but it was ok. Room was messy but not dirty.
https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...n/609801138814
-
12-19-20 07:27 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 45Not so sexy Colombian
Recently saw this lady and it was a disappointment. Set up was pretty easy and communication was good. Based on that, some comments on another site and her photos I had high hopes. When I got to her location it was nice, too. However when I saw her, that's when the disappointment set in. First, she had terrible breath. I mean bad. Second, she is very big. Maybe 5'11" or six foot and broad too. Third, her enhanced boobs and ass were not well done. They are not smooth and you can see malformations and feel silicone both front and back. Finally, the CBJ was average and the FS mechanical. Time and money not well spent.
-
12-19-20 01:25 #10884Regular Member

Posts: 20Alexa
I just pulled the trigger with Alexa for outcall. Set up was easy. To calls to verify and at that point I could tell she was fucked up. Her speech slurred but I proceeded to tell her to come on. Getting fucked up on the weekend may be common but I could tell this was a common occurrance with her. Contrary to what other said she did show up but was 40 minutes late. Not a big deal I wasn't in a hurry. She said she was 26. She's a tall thin brunette that works hard to please. The sniz demon-meter was reading a 9/10. She claims she was clean, yeah right! Overall I'd give her a 5. 5/10. Worth a try but not sure if I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by TheSnizzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 01:04 #10883Senior Member

Posts: 1149I hadn't thought of that
I have had a lot of girls lately tell me they are not seeing a lot of guys anymore, No I am back to reality and realizing that they lie. I don't mind them lying about that shit though, its business as long as they are not ripping us off. They want us to believe they see us exclusively thinking they get get more out of us with such a line. I did know one of them was lying because the 2nd time I saw her she said she hadn't seen anyone since the first time I was with her and she has been reviewed here a few times in the time span.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
I was buying the BS from other women though and sometimes I need a reality check, to us their job is fuck us but to them their job is to BS us and convinced us of what ever it takes to get us to spend more money on them whether it be tips or more visits.
-
12-18-20 22:03 #10882Senior Member

Posts: 719Pink persia
I saw her once. She's a meaty gal and had terrible breath. Aside from the fact that she charges to sleep with her I'd highly recommend 😂.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





