Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 693 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 10390
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3595

    Aurora kitten

    She's wants 400 to 500 probably per hour. When I balked she got all pissy saying she's a former porn star and used to get 1200 an hour or 3500 for an overnight. To which I said it's all supply and demand and right now there's plenty of supply.

    So if you want a used up former pro with an attitude she's ready and willing 206-xxx-9113.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD793C9C-526F-4891-A120-3CAC4FCCD1CB.jpg‎   981C43AB-A3D2-45E8-97D0-BDA080FF741F.jpg‎   DF4CBC37-7A67-4AD8-BFA8-B02D460AF65B.jpg‎  

  2. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]

    Brunetteeebabbbyy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0c0a...9-fb2185861414

    Hot af pics. Not sure if real but both eventually need help paying for bills and promise to make it worth your time if you take a leap of faith, etc etc etc.

    SMH.

    Avoid!
    Non local phone number- 720-99X-XXXX.

  3. #3593

    KocoaKisses

    Quote Originally Posted by VatoLoco  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with KocoaKisses. Things looked promising but then she dropped the "my time is valuable and I don't want to waste my time" line wanting me to pay her just to meet up for coffee to discuss further details in person.

    It is a shame as she is good looking. Guys have to stop paying these women just for a meet and greet. These women are finding out that there are suckers who will do this so now they think they can just provide minimal effort for maximum gain.

    Too bad for them, I am not that sucker.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/77e3f...2-a8fe6a480717
    Shame. She is a little too big for my taste (I prefer slender and petite) but her face is a really pretty. She looks hot overall. Sad these women think they can get away with this bullshit. Actually they are getting away as chumps are paying them just to meet.

  4. #3592

    Another pay to meet

    Was chatting with KocoaKisses. Things looked promising but then she dropped the "my time is valuable and I don't want to waste my time" line wanting me to pay her just to meet up for coffee to discuss further details in person.

    It is a shame as she is good looking. Guys have to stop paying these women just for a meet and greet. These women are finding out that there are suckers who will do this so now they think they can just provide minimal effort for maximum gain.

    Too bad for them, I am not that sucker.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/77e3f...2-a8fe6a480717

  5. #3591

    Petrabay is a possible scammer

    Started texting her. Was working on meeting up to talk further details over coffee. She then tells me a few days later that she may not be able to meet up because she doesn't have enough gas in her car. I wasn't able to get back to her immediately as I was at work. I let her know this and I don't think this sat to well with her as I didn't immediately bite. I texted her twice since then and now she just ignores me.

    My guess is that she was just looking for easy money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8c53...1-104faa81b9e8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Petrabay1.jpg‎   Petrabay2.jpg‎   Petrabay3.jpg‎  

  6. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Are why'll paying the $80-$90 bucks a month to use the messenger on Seeking Arrangements? Is that what needs to be done to use that website as a useful tool to meet ladies, or is there a cheaper way?
    I've had few 50% off for the first month offers, but it's rare. Seems to be an algorithm that counts account deactivations or some such thing. Doesn't matter, the membership is noting compared to the restaurant bills and the time spent sifting through the prospects. As others have said many times, nothing compares to the very rare gems you'll find there.

  7. #3589
    Wow! Search didn't work but you probably saved me. Thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    There was at least one, maybe two rob reports involving her and if I remember correctly a pimp. I would stay away.

  8. #3588

    Another Pic seller

    https://www.seeking.com/member/222a9...6-aac6bfedb0c9

    Won't meet in person and wants $50 just to give you her number.

  9. #3587

    Scams

    Cereals.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81798...d-c10242a0f64d

    Brunetteeebabbbyy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0c0a...9-fb2185861414

    Hot af pics. Not sure if real but both eventually need help paying for bills and promise to make it worth your time if you take a leap of faith, etc etc etc.

    SMH.

    Avoid!

  10. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    There was at least one, maybe two rob reports involving her and if I remember correctly a pimp. I would stay away.

  11. #3585

    Need to invest

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Are why'll paying the $80-$90 bucks a month to use the messenger on Seeking Arrangements? Is that what needs to be done to use that website as a useful tool to meet ladies, or is there a cheaper way?
    In my experience there's no cheaper shortcut. And the $90 is nothing for the access to non-pro girls. I've hit multiple home runs on there and spend far less even calculating in the membership fee than I used to on Escorts and the difference in the GFE is not even comparable.

  12. #3584

    Xbeaux

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried, I really wanted to but she only uses condoms, not on any other birth control and wanted 500 PPM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She just sent me her phone number today. Going to block her ass. 500 with condom. In this economy. No way!!

  13. #3583

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried, I really wanted to but she only uses condoms, not on any other birth control and wanted 500 PPM.
    I wanted to as well but $500 felt like a lot and she doesn't host so would have to pay for hotel as well. Also, I got the sense that she's a pro, with the way our conversation in person went, weird details in our text messages, the fact that a driver dropped her off when we M&G, and a few other clues, so in that case I'd definitely want a condom with her for my own safety.

  14. #3582

    Anyone talked to this one?


  15. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    What if the dude is snipped? Is it really about BC or is it about catching something?
    Could be, but how many guys will say they are snipped so a chick will be ok with BB, even if it is just to pull out and finish on her, I know a few that became pregnant by that line or a condom failed and they didn't know about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape