Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 1382 1882 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18630

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    How much he paid? Christ, WTF. I would make her pay me. Jesus, guys I mean I'm not trying to be mean to these ladies but come on now.
    We all have our own preferences. Some guys like girls that are very "thick" some like 'them skinny. Big hooters, flat chested, short or tall. You get the picture.

    Just my two cents.

  2. #18629

    Intel:

    Quote Originally Posted by OsuBucks999  [View Original Post]
    She does indeed suck a mean cock and if you have a case of blue balls she'll cure you. I only say her once (almost a year ago) and she offered BBFS and I don't do that because of the serious risk of a STI. I am NOT saying she has an STI but if she goes BB then it is a possibility. At the time I saw her she was in a dive hotel that reeked of cigarettes.

  3. #18628
    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    How much he paid? Christ, WTF. I would make her pay me. Jesus, guys I mean I'm not trying to be mean to these ladies but come on now.
    Honestly, she looks better than her pics. I'm in it for the totality of the experience. If I have a decent time at a bargain with someone who isn't high, has all of their teeth, no handler etc, I'll take it over a stick figure jonesing for some rock.

  4. #18627
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Why not tell us how much you paid?
    Under 100.

  5. #18626

    Use the search

    Quote Originally Posted by OsuBucks999  [View Original Post]
    There are numerous reviews about her on this site.

    H32.

  6. #18625

    $75 for a qv

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston617  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times over the years, pics are older. She's looking worse for wear last time I saw her but if you're nearby the price is right. No greek.
    At $75 for a qv at least you won't break the bank.

  7. #18624
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Why not tell us how much you paid?
    How much he paid? Christ, WTF. I would make her pay me. Jesus, guys I mean I'm not trying to be mean to these ladies but come on now.

  8. #18623

    Asia

    I have been seeing Asia for 20+ years and always pleased with her. She is always sweetheart and not a clock watcher. Treat her well YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I've been out of the hobby for a bit and all of my regulars have left (Anna the Gem, Deedee). Who is your top lady for a good BBBJ? I'm looking for a lady who makes it her specialty. FS is not necessary right now and CIM is highly preferred. How is Asia of Nashville on listcrawler? I've heard good and bad.

  9. #18622

  10. #18621
    I've seen her a few times over the years, pics are older. She's looking worse for wear last time I saw her but if you're nearby the price is right. No greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Lacey?

    If anyone have any recommendations on milfs / mature let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56895482/

  11. #18620

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I've been out of the hobby for a bit and all of my regulars have left (Anna the Gem, Deedee). Who is your top lady for a good BBBJ? I'm looking for a lady who makes it her specialty. FS is not necessary right now and CIM is highly preferred. How is Asia of Nashville on listcrawler? I've heard good and bad.
    $. 40 for the BBJ its really good, she could use less teeth but overall satisfying. She only allows one pop though. So if you want more she's not the one.

  12. #18619

    Cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    This girl is legit. Easy set up, nice in call, cfs, but she isn't a member of the covered BBBJ mafia. Great rates, no signs of use and looks better in person. Treat her right boys! Maybe she'll stick around or stay longer. Best experience I've had in over 8 months.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...eason/35756932
    Why not tell us how much you paid?

  13. #18618
    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to visit with her?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/807466015425
    Not much to look at, but cute enough in person, sketch locations, but no signs of a handler. Easy set up, only signs of 420 use and pleasant. BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, bbfscip, cof, msog, daty, menu is WIDE open. As always, YMMV.

  14. #18617

    Beautiful PAWG

    Has anyone had a chance to visit with her?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/807466015425

  15. #18616
    Gentlemen,

    I've been out of the hobby for a bit and all of my regulars have left (Anna the Gem, Deedee). Who is your top lady for a good BBBJ? I'm looking for a lady who makes it her specialty. FS is not necessary right now and CIM is highly preferred. How is Asia of Nashville on listcrawler? I've heard good and bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape