Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    How many times how many way have we said NO

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://instagram.com/peneloperoseth...=1hs182v0tadw2

    Does anyone of you is familiar with this girl? She says is based in Rockford and has an onlyfans account. Told me she does meet ups but wants $100 cashapp deposit (red flag), so if anyone has info on her let me know.
    Drop your $100 in a Salvation Army kettle if you are really motivated to give it away. Tis the season.

    Do not send a deposit. It is always a scam!

  2. #14687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    If The First Time Sucked For You

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I saw her a couple years ago and it was one I wouldn't repeat. Just wondering if things have changed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/56932021/
    Then there's a high probability a second meeting will suck too. Even if it's been a while since the first meeting. If a hooker I see for the first time is lousy I don't see her a second time.

  3. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I saw her a couple years ago and it was one I wouldn't repeat. Just wondering if things have changed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/56932021/
    Why wouldn't you repeat?

  4. #14685
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #14684

    Honey

    I need some help guys.

    Does any one see her yet Honeyylovee0115?

  6. #14683
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to pass on something that happen to me recently.

    I was recently with a provider who actually talked about the reviews on this board, and even mentioned some people by screen name. She opened up this site and filtered the reviews to show me some of her reviews. She talked about how she knew providers who ask mongers for good reviews and promise discounts or extras if they leave a positive review.

    I just wanted to pass this on so that everyone keeps this in mind when with a provider. I don't want anyone to stop passing on information. I know I regard reviews from certain mongers on this site higher then others.

    Stay safe everyone!
    Who was the provider?

  7. #14682

    Reviews on this board

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to pass on something that happen to me recently.

    I was recently with a provider who actually talked about the reviews on this board, and even mentioned some people by screen name. She opened up this site and filtered the reviews to show me some of her reviews. She talked about how she knew providers who ask mongers for good reviews and promise discounts or extras if they leave a positive review.

    I just wanted to pass this on so that everyone keeps this in mind when with a provider. I don't want anyone to stop passing on information. I know I regard reviews from certain mongers on this site higher then others.

    Stay safe everyone!
    In my opinion, this is like anything in life. The good things, the ones that have intrinsic and genuine goodness in them, tend to remain so in a sustainable and for a long time. Most importantly, on average people will notice, gravitate towords it, a appreciate it. The bad shit in life, no matter how much or how long it is disguised, by nature the fakeness eventually will reveal itself. That's why, just like in life generally, one should go with, among other factors, the different reviews by several mongers. In my case, I would only share experiences based on my own decision. If getting a discount in exchange for a good reviews is your, I can't really judge you. Happy mongering.

  8. #14681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    What If This Provider Didn't Know About This Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to pass on something that happen to me recently.

    I was recently with a provider who actually talked about the reviews on this board, and even mentioned some people by screen name. She opened up this site and filtered the reviews to show me some of her reviews. She talked about how she knew providers who ask mongers for good reviews and promise discounts or extras if they leave a positive review.

    I just wanted to pass this on so that everyone keeps this in mind when with a provider. I don't want anyone to stop passing on information. I know I regard reviews from certain mongers on this site higher then others.

    Stay safe everyone!
    Then she may not give good service. I'd rather see a provider that gives good service on her own free will rather than her giving good service for a good review.

  9. #14680

    Reviews on this board

    I just wanted to pass on something that happen to me recently.

    I was recently with a provider who actually talked about the reviews on this board, and even mentioned some people by screen name. She opened up this site and filtered the reviews to show me some of her reviews. She talked about how she knew providers who ask mongers for good reviews and promise discounts or extras if they leave a positive review.

    I just wanted to pass this on so that everyone keeps this in mind when with a provider. I don't want anyone to stop passing on information. I know I regard reviews from certain mongers on this site higher then others.

    Stay safe everyone!

  10. #14679

    Neema

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...-love/34130540

    Does anyone has info on her? She usually tours the east coast and sometimes pops up here every now and then. Looks like her and Jenny Ling are touring together now, so if someone have some info let me know, thanks.

  11. #14678
    Anyone have any experience with her? I saw her a couple years ago and it was one I wouldn't repeat. Just wondering if things have changed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/56932021/

  12. #14677

    Also on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3314315148.

    Of course, the ad was deleted. Bad sign? Here it is again. She looks very familiar for some reason so I'm wondering if the pics are fake?

    I'm wondering if anyone has seen or if she has gone under a different name? I swear there was a review on one of the boards but I can't find it now.
    I have nothing to add in terms of a report, but she's been on Tryst for a few months now (maybe longer) and the images are the same. There are less images on Tryst. I'd assume she is real, but others might have something to add in terms of an actual report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/play2020

  13. #14676
    Quote Originally Posted by jinurso  [View Original Post]
    oh guess that settles it then. Millionaire instagram model demi rose is officially on rubratings and turning tricks in portage park.
    lmaaaaoooo.

  14. #14675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and specifically asked if this was her. And she said yes, it's her, she is visiting. Have not tried myself but FYI.
    Oh guess that settles it then. Millionaire Instagram model Demi Rose is officially on rubratings and turning tricks in Portage Park.

  15. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    The 331 phone number in the link is used by Storm aka Somer Storm.
    Yes, https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3314315148.

    Of course, the ad was deleted. Bad sign? Here it is again. She looks very familiar for some reason so I'm wondering if the pics are fake?

    I'm wondering if anyone has seen or if she has gone under a different name? I swear there was a review on one of the boards but I can't find it now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape