Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 582 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2798

    Bama / star

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockher  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about this sexy little ma from blake st. Bama. I'd repeat. I would not see anyone else at her house though especially Jean! She said she can't wait to get them out because its HER house. She is a kind person and they make her look bad! But Bama is legit she's a fun girl plus Easy to get a hold of and responsive and this girl knows how to give some real good head talk about Southern hospitality LOL if you're looking for somebody reliable and available at any time give her a call because she loves to please and if she doesn't sheDid a damn good job convincing me.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...a/295388590597
    I agree. I enjoyed my time with her too!

  2. #2797

    Have any info?

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    Posted this up in bridgeport but wondering if any of us in new haven ventured out for her:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...shell/35744376
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/756648807767

  3. #2796

    Bama

    Dreamed about this sexy little ma from blake st. Bama. I'd repeat. I would not see anyone else at her house though especially Jean! She said she can't wait to get them out because its HER house. She is a kind person and they make her look bad! But Bama is legit she's a fun girl plus Easy to get a hold of and responsive and this girl knows how to give some real good head talk about Southern hospitality LOL if you're looking for somebody reliable and available at any time give her a call because she loves to please and if she doesn't sheDid a damn good job convincing me.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...a/295388590597

  4. #2795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is a good time, have heard reports of getting your wallet picked through. I've seen her a few times, great GFE and rub. If you like getting peed on, that is also on the menu.
    Thanks to this and report from fellow USG mongers, I saw her and I am glad I did.

    One of the best I had recently.

    No demons visible.

    Decent hotel north of New Haven. Not a dump.

    Clean room and clean presentable physique.

    Started with a BBBJ and then CFS.

    Asked me if I wanted a massage.

    Opted for a short one and then the session.

    Sensual BBBJ and CFS.

    I did not opt for any other fetish as I am a vanilla type of guy.

    No negatives as far as I can see. Definitely will return.

  5. #2794
    Posted this up in bridgeport but wondering if any of us in new haven ventured out for her:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...shell/35744376

  6. #2793

    Thoughts on her?


  7. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/777698200120

    Worth the trip? I've been wanting to for a long time. Thanksnfor any advice.
    See my prior review.

    All BJ's tend to be great so rarely memorable. This one was memorably poor. Not worth the visit tbh.

  8. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of her service but she can be found walking ferry as a SW'er.
    I know. I saw her over the Summer and we actually chatted but things got messed up. Being wanting ever since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Service is fair. BBBJ toothy. She's been working ferry street with a handler, no she's living working in East haven with that wacko kerry. YMMV.
    Fair? Hmm. I was hoping for better because it will be more off of STG. And this Kerry sounds like bad news. I'm thinking about it.

  9. #2790

    Cotton Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/777698200120

    Worth the trip? I've been wanting to for a long time. Thanksnfor any advice.
    BJ was fair, can't ever really get a good momentum going during FS since she's very tight. Had a threesome with her and Kerry a few weeks ago and I was cool. Currently working out of a home in east haven with Kerry, also she's put on more weight and she looks healthier.

  10. #2789

    Cotton candy

    Service is fair. BBBJ toothy. She's been working ferry street with a handler, no she's living working in East haven with that wacko kerry. YMMV.

  11. #2788

    Cotton candy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/777698200120

    Worth the trip? I've been wanting to for a long time. Thanksnfor any advice.
    Not sure of her service but she can be found walking ferry as a SW'er.

  12. #2787

    Cotton Candy

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/777698200120

    Worth the trip? I've been wanting to for a long time. Thanksnfor any advice.

  13. #2786

    Beware shoreline motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Its my go to place.

    Perfect and very reasonable pricing.
    I almost got jammed up there couple years ago. Saw a provider when I was Done went outside to my car was approached by 2 Milford police. They asked what I was doing there with that girl then they questioned her. Honestly don't know how I wasn't arrested but they made the girl give back the money I gave her. They told me they know my car and to stay away from mild or they are aware of what is going on. Scared me to death now I won't even do incall or out call in Milford.

  14. #2785
    She monitors this site, it just might be her posting that.

    I saw her once since it is a long drive for me, IMHO she is a great provider and I had a very good time. Money well spent.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    "Well once I found her I have no reason to look for others that's the truth. I think raj has no trouble getting the 250, she is worth it go see for yourself. ".

    No man talks like that. This can only be uttered from the lips of a woman.

  15. #2784

    Russian beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have history with her? Is she worth it? Thanks.
    Waste of time. Do a search and see my review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape