Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    Update for Miss J:

    I've been to her place a few times. Also had no issues with it. She recently got a bed, but I stopped seeing her. She doesn't offer BBFS any more. I think she might be okay with DATY and BBBJ but she seemed against giving me a BBF lately.

    She definitely warmed up to me after the first date, making it easier and more fun, but without a BBF I'm moving on.
    This one seems to have dropped off the radar. See her logged on all the time but no recent reports. Something does not smell right.

  2. #5077

    Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    New account for our favorite robber.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d4b8...a-524fda37640c
    I've run her around so many times that she's given up on me. No longer responds to meet requests. I keep apologizing.

    Suggest people do the same and keep wasting her time.

  3. #5076

    Mayababey

    Online only because she has coronavirus. When I ask if she at home or hospitalized she when silent.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c690...1-d7a2a5229270

  4. #5075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    SweetTea is worth getting to know, and there have been multiple reports in the past year on here. Can't see the first link. Am I blocked or is her profile already down?
    Profile is already down.

  5. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I've been experiencing some very unusual situations lately.

    This one lady asked if I would be interested in having her mother join us, and she sent a picture of her mother with large breasts.

    Another lady told me she spoke 11 languages.

    Have you had any funny / unusual experiences with Sugar Babies you've met?
    Link to the first one? Ya got to let us visualize the crazy.

  6. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    New account for our favorite robber.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d4b8...a-524fda37640c
    This kunt just HMU and wanted to text. Not sure if posting phone numbers is allowed so if it's breaking the rules, mods please remove. Given she's violent and has a crew that are robbing guys I suspect it's work putting her number out there. 571.XXX. 5724.

  7. #5072

    Mackjo

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy07  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 5 xx and would not budge. I think that's her minimum allowance for new SD's at this time. I moved on so can't comment on performance.
    I think at this point, she should be reviewed in the escort section and not as a sugar baby. She is seeing one guy after another. The fact that she is operating out of a hotel room says it all. I got a long text on SA with her contact information, that she does PPM, is on bc, and recently tested. Would not be surprised to see if she does BBFS with a few guys per day so I would be careful.

    Got in touch last week to set something up, but she was busy for a while doing her "dog walking" job, and that she is staying in a hotel room because of water damage in her apartment. About 40 minutes before our appointment she got in touch to let me know she had to cancel due to her own dog vomiting uncontrollably. So I went with my own trusted SB that evening.

    I would be careful seeing her and doing BBFS as she is seeing a lot of people these days. Be careful out there. Also, I was still quoted 300 for a few hours.

  8. #5071

    Robber

    New account for our favorite robber.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d4b8...a-524fda37640c

  9. #5070

    Sungoddess98 link

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14751...0-048eeb3cbf44

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/14751...-048eeb3cbf44.

    Seemed like a good girl. Got the vibe that she is a club girl. And possibly a semi pro. Agreed for 300 and met her at the FC and she did a cash and dash. Had to write it off in hobby loss column.

  10. #5069

    Sungoddess98

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/14751...-048eeb3cbf44.

    Seemed like a good girl. Got the vibe that she is a club girl. And possibly a semi pro. Agreed for 300 and met her at the FC and she did a cash and dash. Had to write it off in hobby loss column.
    Remove the period that has been appended at the end of the link above and it will work.

  11. #5068

    Sweet tea

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Are these recommendations? Or warnings against known scams / flakes? I'm guessing the latter but wanted to confirm.
    Sweet tea is legit and DTF. Members have posted reviews on here.

  12. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Are these recommendations? Or warnings against known scams / flakes? I'm guessing the latter but wanted to confirm.
    SweatTea is actually legit and solid. The other one is a known thief and violent.

  13. #5066
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Are these recommendations? Or warnings against known scams / flakes? I'm guessing the latter but wanted to confirm.
    Santa Baby is a thief and a violent criminal and has been here under many names. Block and avoid.

  14. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Are these recommendations? Or warnings against known scams / flakes? I'm guessing the latter but wanted to confirm.
    SweetTea is worth getting to know, and there have been multiple reports in the past year on here. Can't see the first link. Am I blocked or is her profile already down?

  15. #5064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Context?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ebd3...8-1d09d2cb3212

    She is back for more holiday hijinx.
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Are these recommendations? Or warnings against known scams / flakes? I'm guessing the latter but wanted to confirm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape