Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 735 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 11014
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2704
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Kimberly lately?
    Is this her?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/378830721542

    I used to chase her when she was on BP an could never get a response.

  2. #2703

    RE: Harley

    I contacted her and she replied promptly. She asked from which site I saw her ad, I replied "whichever one will get me the best rate". I'm sure she thought I was a real comedian. In any case, $180 for HH, when I asked if she had open menu she said no. Perhaps I'd have better luck in person but I really don't like showing-up and taking the chance, that's just me.

    Let me know if any of you get anything different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here, nice girl, pics are pretty close. Would recommend just for the tightest p*why I've ever felt.

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/868162029530

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?332143-hottieharley

  3. #2702
    Looks TGTBT, but I was bored. "She" goes right into asking for a verbal agreement to sex-for-money. Oink oink.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/882646012119

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/203324017524

  4. #2701

    HottieHarley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    On TNA her list of topics she dislikes discussing is extensive. As always it's YMMV, was she better in person? Did she offer more than her limited menu?
    Yeah, her menu matches my experience. BBJ, LFK, CFS, she is a safety girl. Good attitude though. Sorry I forget how much it was exactly, but for sure less than $$ for the hh.

  5. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here, nice girl, pics are pretty close. Would recommend just for the tightest p*why I've ever felt.

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/868162029530

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?332143-hottieharley
    On TNA her list of topics she dislikes discussing is extensive. As always it's YMMV, was she better in person? Did she offer more than her limited menu?

  6. #2699
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here, nice girl, pics are pretty close. Would recommend just for the tightest p*why I've ever felt.

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/868162029530

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?332143-hottieharley
    What was the damage and was she safety girl.

  7. #2698
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Kimberly lately?
    I wish, I texted her a year ago and never heard back, I would like to get with her again.

  8. #2697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Probably not new to the business, possibly new to TNA but I think it's more likely she created a new profile on that site.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...z/345410095182
    She was sexymama69 or something like that.

  9. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Kimberly lately?
    The one that ghosted pooners all the time? I haven't seen her ads in quite some time. Supposedly she was very accommodating if you could get her to keep the appointment.

  10. #2695

    Harley

    I saw her last time she was here, nice girl, pics are pretty close. Would recommend just for the tightest p*why I've ever felt.

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/868162029530

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?332143-hottieharley

  11. #2694

    Kimberly from Ricks

    Has anyone seen or heard from Kimberly lately?

  12. #2693

    Molly Moans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Her face looks very familiar. I'm thinking she's been on the board before with a different name, but can't remember what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her pics look familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Probably not new to the business, possibly new to TNA but I think it's more likely she created a new profile on that site.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...z/345410095182
    Yeah a simple phone search on google returns a bunch of hits. She had a duo partner as well. She actually looks good enough to cum inside. Anyone sampled the goods as yet? Was planning to text her today. If I hear back with any intel I will share.

  13. #2692

    Miss Molly Moans on TNA not a newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Probably not new to the business, possibly new to TNA but I think it's more likely she created a new profile on that site.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...z/345410095182

  14. #2691

    Miss. Molly. Moans68

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Her face looks very familiar. I'm thinking she's been on the board before with a different name, but can't remember what it was.
    Yeah her pics look familiar.

  15. #2690

    Molly Moans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting her, any intel? Add reads like a newbie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ss-Molly-moans
    Her face looks very familiar. I'm thinking she's been on the board before with a different name, but can't remember what it was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape